PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-28-2010, 08:10 PM   #1
Isometric

Isometric's Gamercard
Stuck in Fiery Depths...literally

I haven't been able to find a thread that addresses the problem I've just found. I'm running through Fiery Depths to get the last of the collectibles for the achievement and at a certain point in the level, I can't go any further. It's at the "L" shaped platform that has a contact trigger to rotate, a timed wall trigger to pull at the bottom of the room and a door at the top that you must get to before the wall trigger resets. The trick is to plant a bomb at the contact trigger so that you can start the platform moving before you land on it, allowing you just enough time to get across and to the door. Problem is, when I get to the door, the gate is up but going through doesn't take me to the next part of the level. I've tried restarting the level and it still glitches out there. Has anyone else run in to this and if so, how did you get out of it?
Isometric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 06:13 AM   #2
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isometric View Post
I haven't been able to find a thread that addresses the problem I've just found. I'm running through Fiery Depths to get the last of the collectibles for the achievement and at a certain point in the level, I can't go any further. It's at the "L" shaped platform that has a contact trigger to rotate, a timed wall trigger to pull at the bottom of the room and a door at the top that you must get to before the wall trigger resets. The trick is to plant a bomb at the contact trigger so that you can start the platform moving before you land on it, allowing you just enough time to get across and to the door. Problem is, when I get to the door, the gate is up but going through doesn't take me to the next part of the level. I've tried restarting the level and it still glitches out there. Has anyone else run in to this and if so, how did you get out of it?
I did a video on the time challenge. Go to the link below and you should see the direct path to finish this level without any BS (like collecting anything, it's a straight run from start to finish).

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=253841
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 02:39 PM   #3
ChArG1nMaLAZ0R

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
I did a video on the time challenge. Go to the link below and you should see the direct path to finish this level without any BS (like collecting anything, it's a straight run from start to finish).

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=253841
That has completely nothing to do with what he was asking lol

to the op try clearing your hardrive cache or reinstalling the game.
AVP

Arcade Games Boosting
splosion man
metal slug 3 & dx
ChArG1nMaLAZ0R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:41 PM   #4
MegaRae

MegaRae's Gamercard
Me too

So we're having the same problem as this. Get to the gate/door in time and get through it, and then the save icon pops up the corner, but it doesn't take us to the next level. Did you ever get this working for yourself? What was your fix? We're currently trying the redownloading now. Will the cache clear delete all our challenge progress so far? Thanks!

Ok watched the link. Thanks! We'll give that a try - seems like it'll work!

Last edited by MegaRae; 03-10-2013 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Previous reply has fix.
MegaRae is offline   Reply With Quote