PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2010, 06:23 PM   #31
Gman2
 
Gman2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 453
Send a message via AIM to Gman2 Send a message via MSN to Gman2

C3LLDW3LLER's Gamercard
For would you kindly STFU I just knifed a hannoi speaker, easy. No need for TNT or bullets.
__________________


Gman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 09:50 PM   #32
SMASHscott
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12

SLoPresti's Gamercard
I was playing Deathmatch and got 26kills...the closest person on any squad had 19 kills. Then when it was loading back to the menu/lobby my XBox went all the way back to the Dashboard. I was pissed off, I didn't get the "Just Because I Can Achievement".


A couple days later on Christmas I was able to get a 31Kill match in Deathmatch and achieve it.


While playing today, I was in a match of Rush (not Squad Rush) and hardly anyone was playing. It was 1 on 1 Rush, I killed the guy, set the charge. Moved onto the next one, he killed me...I came back, killed him, set the charge on Bravo and then match over I won. I got the pin again for best in a match. So my advice to some, might be to try just plain "Rush" since there doesn't seem to be very many people playing. Deathmatch was a lot more frustrating & stressful than Rush.
SMASHscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 11:49 PM   #33
SnowSHOWERS
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 173

SnowSHOWERS's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMASHscott View Post
I was playing Deathmatch and got 26kills...the closest person on any squad had 19 kills. Then when it was loading back to the menu/lobby my XBox went all the way back to the Dashboard. I was pissed off, I didn't get the "Just Because I Can Achievement".


A couple days later on Christmas I was able to get a 31Kill match in Deathmatch and achieve it.


While playing today, I was in a match of Rush (not Squad Rush) and hardly anyone was playing. It was 1 on 1 Rush, I killed the guy, set the charge. Moved onto the next one, he killed me...I came back, killed him, set the charge on Bravo and then match over I won. I got the pin again for best in a match. So my advice to some, might be to try just plain "Rush" since there doesn't seem to be very many people playing. Deathmatch was a lot more frustrating & stressful than Rush.
I would have to disagree with this in the fact that it was just pure luck you got into a match just like that of 1 on 1 normally it is always 10-10 or 12-12 you just got very lucky.
__________________
SnowSHOWERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:34 AM   #34
judd90
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: 惑星ベジータ
Posts: 1,894

Judd90's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowSHOWERS View Post
I would have to disagree with this in the fact that it was just pure luck you got into a match just like that of 1 on 1 normally it is always 10-10 or 12-12 you just got very lucky.
Yeah this.

I have never been in a 1 on 1 match in my life, you was just lucky...
__________________
judd90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:54 AM   #35
Sn1gaaaZ
 
Sn1gaaaZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bavaria, Germany
Posts: 564

Citizen Snickey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
For the '2nd Tour of Duty' achievement; I tried today to do it in Squad Rush on Operation Hastings. At the end of the won match I've become the Best Squad Pin but no achievement popped up. Do I have to do it just in the Normal Rush and Conquest?
Sn1gaaaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:37 AM   #36
judd90
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: 惑星ベジータ
Posts: 1,894

Judd90's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn1gaaaZ View Post
For the '2nd Tour of Duty' achievement; I tried today to do it in Squad Rush on Operation Hastings. At the end of the won match I've become the Best Squad Pin but no achievement popped up. Do I have to do it just in the Normal Rush and Conquest?
I haven't got it yet so i'm not sure but i'd say you can get it on anything if not definitely Rush and Conquest.

Apparently theres some people having trouble getting it. Was you in the squad the whole match? Try again but from the start of the round not half way through.
__________________
judd90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:46 AM   #37
Sn1gaaaZ
 
Sn1gaaaZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bavaria, Germany
Posts: 564

Citizen Snickey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by judd90 View Post
I haven't got it yet so i'm not sure but i'd say you can get it on anything if not definitely Rush and Conquest.

Apparently theres some people having trouble getting it. Was you in the squad the whole match? Try again but from the start of the round not half way through.
Nevermind got it, thanks. Yeah the reason was I joined a new and ongoing match but I wasn't in there from the very fresh start after match change. Got it now in Conquest with all my 4 squad members on the first four positions.
Sn1gaaaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:46 AM   #38
Xenolith666
 
Xenolith666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: 3rd rock
Posts: 1,876

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
What levels are the Hanoi Hannah speakers on exactly? I've shot a couple of them and not gotten the achievement.. which seems a little glitchy. Thanx!
__________________
100% RPG's: 40 Post #8
Proudest: Star Ocean; Dark Souls
Failing to Understand our Capacity for Kindness

Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:30 AM   #39
pX I Atticus
 
pX I Atticus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Kent, England
Posts: 1,580

dI Atticus Ib's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenolith666 View Post
What levels are the Hanoi Hannah speakers on exactly? I've shot a couple of them and not gotten the achievement.. which seems a little glitchy. Thanx!
Conquest Cao Sun Temple Base C Always works!
__________________


pX I Atticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:56 AM   #40
Xenolith666
 
Xenolith666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: 3rd rock
Posts: 1,876

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
wtf.. ok I've shot the speakers, blown them up with dynamite, and a grenade launcher.. still no achievement.. buggy as all fuckin get out
__________________
100% RPG's: 40 Post #8
Proudest: Star Ocean; Dark Souls
Failing to Understand our Capacity for Kindness

Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:30 PM   #41
pX I Atticus
 
pX I Atticus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Kent, England
Posts: 1,580

dI Atticus Ib's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenolith666 View Post
wtf.. ok I've shot the speakers, blown them up with dynamite, and a grenade launcher.. still no achievement.. buggy as all fuckin get out
like i said do this always works 1st time!!!!

Conquest Cao Sun Temple Base C Always works!
__________________


pX I Atticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:27 AM   #42
Xenolith666
 
Xenolith666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: 3rd rock
Posts: 1,876

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pX I Atticus View Post
like i said do this always works 1st time!!!!

Conquest Cao Sun Temple Base C Always works!
You were right! Not sure if it was base C, as I was playing Rush, but I saw a speaker in my sniper scope and blasted it.. cheevo popped right away. That was driving me nuts! Thanx!
__________________
100% RPG's: 40 Post #8
Proudest: Star Ocean; Dark Souls
Failing to Understand our Capacity for Kindness

Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:51 PM   #43
judd90
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: 惑星ベジータ
Posts: 1,894

Judd90's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Added Road Map and done some random editing.
__________________
judd90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:21 AM   #44
ODST Kayne
 
ODST Kayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,099

ODST Kayne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman2 View Post
For would you kindly STFU I just knifed a hannoi speaker, easy. No need for TNT or bullets.
Then there must have been previous damage.

Great guide OP!
__________________
75k achieved 5/15/2011 in Brink

Time to start a new character 100
Reach Rank 5
ODST Kayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:44 AM   #45
judd90
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: 惑星ベジータ
Posts: 1,894

Judd90's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODST Kayne View Post
Then there must have been previous damage.

Great guide OP!
Thank you.
__________________
judd90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:12 AM   #46
judd90
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: 惑星ベジータ
Posts: 1,894

Judd90's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Updated a few things.

Does anyone have the Vietnam level maps with vehicle locations? I would like to add them to my guide, i will give credits of course...
__________________
judd90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:21 AM   #47
daevv
 
daevv's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 110

daevv's Gamercard
I got the 50 Huey kills fairly fast today without boosting. I got 50 kills with only 1 hour and 19 mins in the Huey.

In Phu Bai Valley vet when playing a the NVA in conquest mode get into the chopper at the B firebase. Instead of flying switch to the gun facing the US base. Shoot away the trees then keep hitting the back button towards the base. You should pick up a few soldiers and get kills fairly easy. You can also shoot their chopper a bit then destroy it as it takes off. I killed 5 guys like that during one round. Another method was to move the same gun towards the B flag to get kills off guys trying to take it. Hope that helps some.

Now I only have the 100 kills with each weapon achievements left for the Vietnam DLC.

~d
__________________
daevv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:38 AM   #48
judd90
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: 惑星ベジータ
Posts: 1,894

Judd90's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Good job, i still have half them to get lol.

I will when i'm bored with Mass Effect (never).
__________________
judd90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 09:23 AM   #49
amacteur
In the sky
 
amacteur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 1,625
Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by daevv View Post

Now I only have the 100 kills with each weapon achievements left for the Vietnam DLC.

~d
The same for me, it's gonna take forever

I don't like sniping, and the SVD is terrible
__________________
"Out of 10,000 feet of fall, always remember that the last half inch hurts the most"
amacteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 09:28 AM   #50
judd90
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: 惑星ベジータ
Posts: 1,894

Judd90's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by amacteur View Post
The same for me, it's gonna take forever

I don't like sniping, and the SVD is terrible
Get in close with it, like it was a M14 or something...
__________________
judd90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:29 AM   #51
amacteur
In the sky
 
amacteur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 1,625
Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by judd90 View Post
Get in close with it, like it was a M14 or something...
This is what I figured out yesterday, thanks btw

Everytime I was far from enemies, it took me like 2 or 3 damn shots to kill them. Getting in close with it is kinda better, definitely.

How is the M21?
__________________
"Out of 10,000 feet of fall, always remember that the last half inch hurts the most"
amacteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:55 AM   #52
judd90
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: 惑星ベジータ
Posts: 1,894

Judd90's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by amacteur View Post
This is what I figured out yesterday, thanks btw

Everytime I was far from enemies, it took me like 2 or 3 damn shots to kill them. Getting in close with it is kinda better, definitely.

How is the M21?
I haven't use it yet so i don't know lol

Do you play Hardcore? If not play that because it will kill them easier, and use the extra damage spec for it
__________________
judd90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:34 PM   #53
xxv Shooter
 
xxv Shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sutton Coldfield, England
Posts: 40

WNxMarvel's Gamercard
Would you kindly STFU achievement is not glitchy.

It can only be done in one place to the best of my knowledge (which is pretty damn good on BC2).

When you get to the second base on Sao Cun Temple it is on the right of the B crate by the wooden doors. It is a single speaker and you need to blow up the pole to get it or maybe just shoot it but I blew up the pole.
xxv Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 02:10 PM   #54
SnowSHOWERS
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 173

SnowSHOWERS's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxv Shooter View Post
Would you kindly STFU achievement is not glitchy.

It can only be done in one place to the best of my knowledge (which is pretty damn good on BC2).

When you get to the second base on Sao Cun Temple it is on the right of the B crate by the wooden doors. It is a single speaker and you need to blow up the pole to get it or maybe just shoot it but I blew up the pole.
that is not true as i got mine by shooting the Phu Bai US bases speaker during rush.
__________________
SnowSHOWERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 03:25 PM   #55
amacteur
In the sky
 
amacteur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 1,625
Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowSHOWERS View Post
that is not true as i got mine by shooting the Phu Bai US bases speaker during rush.
I also got mine on Phu Bay valley. This achievement isn't glitchy at all
__________________
"Out of 10,000 feet of fall, always remember that the last half inch hurts the most"
amacteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:27 PM   #56
Unterofficer
 
Unterofficer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,350

Unterofficer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by amacteur View Post
How is the M21?
It is like SVD, except more accurate, but less deadly and the scope doesn't zoom as far as the others.

Anyway weapons for recon were joke in Vietnam. I got 100 kills with them faster than any other weapon on Vietnam (Yeas even M10 vs. AK47). Just use SVD and M21 like they were rifles with ACOG and not as sniper rifles. M10 on the other hand is very accurate, so headshotting is easy. Also it has very high dammage, so you can kill people with bodyshots fairly easy also.
__________________


14 completed games. 7 retail, 7 arcade.
Unterofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 08:04 PM   #57
judd90
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: 惑星ベジータ
Posts: 1,894

Judd90's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxv Shooter View Post
Would you kindly STFU achievement is not glitchy.

It can only be done in one place to the best of my knowledge (which is pretty damn good on BC2).

When you get to the second base on Sao Cun Temple it is on the right of the B crate by the wooden doors. It is a single speaker and you need to blow up the pole to get it or maybe just shoot it but I blew up the pole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amacteur View Post
I also got mine on Phu Bay valley. This achievement isn't glitchy at all
It was glitchy for me, and at least 10 others that i have read.

So i put it there just in case so people don't stress if it doesn't unlock. I destroyed about 8 before it unlocked for me...
__________________
judd90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:59 PM   #58
Xenolith666
 
Xenolith666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: 3rd rock
Posts: 1,876

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Just Because I Can - 25
Finish first on the scoreboard on any Vietnam level

A tip for those having trouble with this one (I know I was), join a game of squad rush and play that way. Then you're only competing against 7 others for top spot instead of 16 or more. I think it only took me 3 or 4 squad rush plays to get top spot.. and I'm only a mediocre player.

Also play as a medic.. revives go a long way for points.
__________________
100% RPG's: 40 Post #8
Proudest: Star Ocean; Dark Souls
Failing to Understand our Capacity for Kindness

Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 06:39 AM   #59
NewSparta
 
NewSparta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 447

N3wSpaRtA's Gamercard
You should put that you can check how many kills you have with each weapon and vehicle, I know it's obvious but it doesnt hurt to add it!
__________________
1000+( Retail )-42
200+( Arcade )-20

2nd on X360a's leaderboards to get 1000 on CoD:Black Ops!!
1st on X360a's leaderboards to get 1450 on CoD:Black Ops!!
1st on X360a's leaderboards to get 1405 on
Fallout: New Vegas!!


Hard work beats talent when talent stops working hard.
-Thanks to Noz for the awesome-sauce signature and avatar!!
NewSparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 06:51 AM   #60
judd90
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: 惑星ベジータ
Posts: 1,894

Judd90's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewSparta View Post
You should put that you can check how many kills you have with each weapon and vehicle, I know it's obvious but it doesnt hurt to add it!
Thanks I will do.
__________________
judd90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:24 AM.