|06-09-2007, 11:58 AM||#1|
Guide complete for now.
There are still two secret achievements that no one has discovered yet, and several that are bugged and can't be achieved. Once these problems are fixed, I'll update the guide with the new info.
In Episode I steal Jones' gun without alarming him.
When you get to Jones' farm, hug the fence to the left when you enter, and sneak through the bushes. Follow the fence all the way down until you get to the house, then grab the box and move it to the red area to climb up the roof. Grab the guns and the achievement will be unlocked. Also, there's no way to avoid being detected initially when you enter the farm. After the cutscene if you get caught, the achievement will not unlock, so just restart from the checkpoint.
In episode II correctly use 5 combos while fighting looters.
All you have to do is land 5 kicks on the looters to unlock the achievement. You don't need to punch them at all to get the achievement.
In Episode III kill 10 enemies using Concentration Mode.
Easy to do, just use concentration mode to kill 10 enemies after the riot breaks out in town. To use concentration mode, holster your guns and then press the right or left trigger to enter into concentration mode.
In Episode IV kill 10 enemies using the Bow.
Pick up a bow from the dead apaches, and use it to kill 10 enemies. There's plenty of enemies before you reach the end of the level, so you shouldn't have a hard time killing 10 before you get there.
In Episode V kill 5 enemies while driving the coal cart.
When you reach the part of the mines with the carts, jump in and use concentration mode to slow time down and kill 5 different enemies. You can also get credit for this achievement if you run them over with the cart.
In Episode VI shoot six hats off from enemies' heads.
This can be kind of tricky. The best way to do this is to zoom in on an enemy with a hat on, and shoot the side of the hat to knock it off his head. You may get credit if you kill them with a headshot that knocks the hat off, but I didn't get the achievement until I knocked the hat off two enemies without killing them.
In Episode VII defeat 6 enemies using the whip.
When you start the mission, you'll be attacked by a bunch of wolves. Use your whip to kill them and you'll get the achievement.
Accurate guy 25
In episode VIII kill the McLyde brothers with 2 bullets only.
This might take you a few tries. As soon as the timer runs out, draw your gun while leaning to the right and shoot the guy on the right on first. Quickly lean to the left and adjust your aim to hit the second McLyde. You have to fire only two shots, and they both need to kill the enemy in one shot in order to unlock this achievement.
Finish Episode IX without taking a scratch.
All you have to do is finish the level without taking any damage. It's not that hard, since there's no real enemies, but you probably will have to start over a few times. When you're climbing the mountain to the eagle's nest, watch out for the eagle and rattlesnakes. Both of them make a sound when they're about to attack you, so locate them and dodge accordingly. When avoiding the eagle, duck behind a ledge if you can, or jump onto a ledge and hang off it and it'll miss you. Grab the feather when the eagle isn't looking, and make your way back to the camp to get the achievement.
If you take any damage at all, kill yourself or reload and start over from your last checkpoint. Your horse can take damage without affecting the achievement.
In Episode X kill 10 enemies while in the saddle.
It's best to do this as soon as the level starts, when the camera cuts out and shows you the bandit camp. Take your rifle out, and just start sniping people on the ground. Watch for the gattling gun to the left, and kill anyone who gets on it as soon as you can. If your health gets low, back up so the cliff is covering you, then go back out when your health returns. When you run out of targets, run down the mountain and pick off the last few enemies to unlock the achievement.
Finish Episode XI in less than 10 minutes.
Okay, you need to be fast. Jump on the horse and immediately follow the signs to the cemetery. Talk to the boy in the corner and bury his father, and get the key from him for the church. Go inside the church and run out the back door. Run up to the third grave on the right, and hit X. Run over to the stone shown in the cutscene and hit X. Run forward a bit and look at the boulder on the cliff above you. Run back to the church, climb the rocks on the left side, and follow the path to the boulder. Swing from the branch and kick the boulder down the cliff, then run inside the hole it reveals.
YouTube video coming soon.
Spider Hunter 20
In Episode XII kill 10 spiders using the whip.
Easy stuff, just kill 10 spiders with your whip.
Fire Raiser 25
In Episode XIII kill 3 enemies using fire.
To get this, you need to throw lanterns at an enemy and shoot it to make it burst into flames. There's some lanterns on top of the barrels right behind you when you spawn and some more further down in the tunnels.
Eagles Eye 30
In Episode XIV kill 10 enemies by shooting them in the head with the sniper rifle.
Self-explanatory, just kill 10 enemies with a headshot from a sniper rifle. You can get a sniper rifle from one of the bandits on top of the wall circling the Alcazar.
Bow Expert 30
In Episode XV kill 10 enemies by shooting them in the head with the bow.
This is a bit harder than it sounds, because there aren't many enemies before the level ends, so you need to be dead on accurate with the bow. Make sure you get headshots every time by waiting until you're close to start firing. You have to shoot them in the face, if you shoot them through their hat you won't get credit for the kill for some absurd reason.
Last edited by Bluntman428; 07-03-2007 at 07:17 AM.
|06-09-2007, 12:11 PM||#2|
Playing as Miner kill 4 enemies a single dynamite stick.
I normally don't condone boosting, but if you really want this achievement, it's pretty much the only way. Even when boosting with friends this is tough. Basically, you need to have 4 people stand in a tight circle right on top of each other. Throw one stick to damage them, then a second stick to kill them. All 4 have to die with the second stick.
Lucy's Lullaby 20g
Playing as Miner kill 3 enemies with a single shot from the sawn-off shotgun.
Kill 3 people without dying with one shot from the sawn-off shotgun. They can't be damaged, and you have to kill them in a single shot, so get close and aim for the head. This achievement is also very buggy, so it probably won't unlock the first time you do it.
Quicker than hell 10g
Playing as Gunslinger shoot 4 enemies in less than 10 seconds.
Kill 4 different enemies in 10 seconds with your quickshooters.
Playing as Gunslinger keep at 100% killing efficiency for X dynamite stick throws.
This achievement has been confirmed to be bugged. I'll update when they fix it.
Playing as Sniper score 5 headshots in a row.
Blind Killer 10g
Playing as Sniper kill 5 enemies with the sniper rifle without using the scope.
Not quite as tough as it sounds. Just fire off a few rounds to get a good idea of how the rifle fires without the scope, then get as close as you can to the enemy before you fire.
Surefire hand 20
Playing as Rifleman shoot 5 enemies using the rifle without reloading.
Rifle Expert 20
Playing as Rifleman keep 100% shot efficiency for 10 shots.
Last edited by Bluntman428; 07-03-2007 at 07:14 AM.
|06-09-2007, 12:19 PM||#3|
Long Distance 20g
A distance of 10 miles covered.
Easy achievement. All you have to do is run around until you've run 10 miles. I got this somewhere in Episode VI.
10 Dynamites shot in mid-air.
The best place I've found to do this is when you fight Clyde's gang outside the saloon in one of the earlier episodes. There will be two guys who throw dynamite at you from the roof of the saloon. Kill all the guys except those two, and then use Quickdraw to shoot the sticks out of the air.
Credit to MajinD1979 for discovering this one.
Young God 25g
6 bullets dodged in duels.
This is kind of tricky, and it all comes down to timing. It's best to do this on the first duel challenge against "City Scum". Wait to pull your gun until he pulls his in order to save your concentration mode for the most shots. Watch his gunhand, and when his fingers start moving, lean right or left until the bullet goes by you. If he leans left, lean right, if he leans right, lean left.
Story Mode finished 60g
Story Mode finished.
Beat the game on any difficulty.
Duel Challenge finished 20g
Duel Challenge finished.
Easy achievement, takes 5 minutes or so. You have to beat the game first to unlock all the Duels.
Bonus Levels finished 15g
All bonus levels finished.
Complete all three bonus missions. You can't do the bonus missions until you complete the singleplayer campaign. The next mission will be unlocked after you complete the first one.
Very Hard Mode finished 100g
Story mode completed on Very Hard.
You need to collect 30 of the 40 Most Wanted posters to unlock the Very Hard difficulty.
20 Enemies killed in multiplayer without dying.
It's best to do this with the Sniper and just find a good hiding spot on a wide open map where you can't be found.
Legend of the Wild West 50g
Get 300 kills in multiplayer.
Get 300 kills total in your multiplayer career. I've heard rumors that you have to be the host to unlock this achievement, but I can't confirm that.
Play for 24 hours.
You can check how much time you've spent playing the game under your singleplayer stats. This achievement is really buggy, so you may have to play for a couple more hours before it unlocks.
Bounty Hunter 40g
Collect all 40 Most Wanted posters.
Zeratul PL posted a list with all the Wanted poster locations further down in this thread.
Last edited by Bluntman428; 07-03-2007 at 07:08 AM.
|06-11-2007, 09:44 PM||#7|
I can't edit the main posts anymore due to size restrictions, so I'll put up the videos here in this post.
Episode XI Archeologist Achievement Video:
Last edited by Bluntman428; 06-11-2007 at 09:47 PM.
|06-14-2007, 03:29 AM||#11|
Join Date: Jan 2007
fireworks achievement easy Chapter XIII
Chapter XIII an easy place to get this achievement at the end of the level Juarez will also be using dynamite at the end of the level. I would recommend that you start off by going back to the small corridor. You’ve used it before, so you should remember where it its. You will have to watch out for the dynamite, this is where you get it kill the guys that keep poping up 2 or 3 then just aim and shoot when he throws the dynamite at you.
|06-26-2007, 09:49 PM||#18|
There's a list with the wanted poster locations over on that "other" achievement site. I can't link to it because it's against the rules.
I'm working on a list for them right now, and I'll get it up ASAP.
|06-26-2007, 11:53 PM||#19|
|06-28-2007, 01:49 AM||#20|
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New York
Here it is, the final version with all wanted posters. Thanks to TOXIC TAZ, G3ORGIABOY and Nesmaster for the assistance in finding these.
1. Adrian Sikora - Inside the chest "inside" the major fixer upper to the right as you enter Jones' farm.
2. Jakub Klarowicz - On the step of the wagon going to the driver's seat as you first enter Hope, (the side it's on faces the street).
3. Lukasz Adzinski - Inside the chest in Suzy's room at the Saloon.
4. Pawei Marchewka - Top right drawer of the dresser in the first room of Crazy Frank's place.
No wanted posters.
1. Kacper Michalski - Inside the outhouse on the back right corner of the empty lot as you enter Hope from the church.
2. Pawel Blaszczak - In a chest in the room you have to go through immdiately before the room with the Sheriff's wife.
3. Rafal Zerych- It's on the floor of the barn in a chest, the barn where you need to stack those boxes on the platform in order to cross it, directly underneath where you enter after you escape the burning jail.
1. Adrian Ciszewski - Inside the chest on the right side under a tree at the first of the two camps that are together.
2. Grzegorz Swistowski - Inside chest beside next to the last set of double tents before the horses.
3. Sebastian Helios - Inside the wooden crate after you drop down across the tracks from the mine entrance.
1. Jan Borkowski - Inside chest at the first room in the mine.
2. Adam Jastrzebski - At the second fork take the left path which almost immediately deadends with the poster on the wall.
3. Pawel Kopinski - You'll get to a tunnel that'll splits into a Y, on the left path you should see some sacks leaning up against the wall before you enter the room, poster is in a wooden crate in that room.
4. Maciej Jamrozik - After you get back outside by the train tracks it's in a chest in the shed.
1. Slawek Latos - In chest on the right inside the first train car you can enter.
2. Lukasz Muszynski - Inside chest on the second train car you can enter.
3. Marek Pszczolkowski - Inside chest behind first seat on the right in the 4th train car in area with the water tower.
4. Maciej Klokowski - Inside crate on the far left on top of the hill where you shoot the wood blocking the door.
1. Przemek Marmul - Inside middle drawer of the dresser in the first bedroom at the top of the stairs at the farm where you get a horse.
2. Mateusz Manes - Inside wooden trunk in between 2 rocks at the burning wagon, the lowest corner of the wagon points directly at the trunk.
3. Haris Orkin - On top of hill under arch, will be next to ammo and a bottle.
4. Michal Nowak - Inside wooden chest beside fireplace in house for the hiredhands (after you exit the barn and jump the fence it's the house you land behind).
5. Marcin Zygadlo - Top right drawer of the desk in the office room of the house under the clock.
1. Marcin Piaskiewicz - In Molly's room, top right drawer of the dresser.
2. Piotr Prokop- After corn field next to horse and 2 guys on the ground. 1 of the hardest to find
1. Przemek Kawecki - In tent right at the beginning in chest.
2.Pawel Zawondy- On mountain in cave were the rattle snake is on the ground.
3. Jakub Sikora- after the first tunnel, beggining to the 2nd tunnel on the left on the edge of cliff.
1. Marcin Sobanski - In top right drawer in the cabin under clock in the first house.
2. Rafal Stasiak - On the gun rack in the front room of the last house.
1. Maciej Stelmaszczyk- Back left corner of the graveyard inside the little fence with a cross
2. Slawek Strumecki - Inside wooden chest on the left side of the main room in the church.
1. Piotr Sztepiuk - After the ledge were the guys are talking, jump down to your left in the middle of bones.
2. Pawel Selinger - In a chest on an island in the middle of the water.
1. Adam Tutaj - Second barrel on the right as you leave the mine part and enter the man made stone area.
1. Waldek Kaminski - In a chest in the next to the last room on the right along the perimeter as you face the front of the house.
2. Wojtek Pszczolkowski - After you descend the first set of stairs inside Juarez's there will be a series of rooms on the left, the poster is in the last room inside a wooden chest.
3. Konrad Zagorowicz - After the cutscene with Manson enter the left room and then left again into the deadend hallway, the poster is in the chest. Easiest to grab it after you defeat Manson.
1. Andrzej Zacharewicz - As soon as you climb the wall into the fort, after the cut scene drop down and head right, it's in a chest in one of the rooms that run around the wall perimeter.
2. Piotr Wojtas - After you fight Juarez in the duel, and head into the basement, it's in a chest in the very first room to your left.
|07-01-2007, 09:26 AM||#21|
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: S.F., Cali.
I picked up the game yesterday and I went straight to the Guide. Thanks to everyone for making this game easy from the get-go. Great job guys!
|07-21-2007, 03:46 AM||#28|
Can someone give me a more detailed description of where the first poster is in Chapter XIV. The place that starts of reminiscent of the beginning of the game. The guide says its on the right of the entrance at the next to last room around the perimeter. I looked everywhere and I can't find it.
EDIT: Must of been a glitch, I reloaded the chapter and found it right away lol
Last edited by Cisumurug; 07-21-2007 at 04:54 AM. Reason: because
|07-30-2007, 07:32 PM||#30|
I bought the game few days ago and will be playing it soon ty guys for the ach guide it will help me out alot.
My NEW GamerTag is :- Angry xBs
IF @ FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED TRY HARDER AS CHEATING GET'S YOU KNOWHERE
Games Completed: 9
Arcade Games Completed: