PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org

Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Subscribe    Donate
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Quick links
Latest news
Jan 30, 2013 Ubisoft Montreal: Prince of Persia on Hold, Rough Osiris Trailer Leaks
Aug 06, 2012 Possible Prince of Persia Reboot Screenshot Emerges
Jun 03, 2010 Having Trouble Unlocking PoP: The Forgotten Sands Uplay Rewards?
May 26, 2010 Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Has a Nasty Glitch - Here's the Fix [Spoiler Alert]
May 20, 2010 POP: The Forgotten Sands Gets Forgotten Dev Diary

Old 05-23-2010, 12:59 AM   #1
Telekiller7

Gamertag: Telekiller5
trouble with acrobat

is anyone else finding this hard? i have a group easily over 30 but every now and then they spread apart when im jumping or the prince jumps in the COMPLETELY WRONG direction and i hit the ground for the hundredth time. are there any tips for this or do i just have to keep trying?

I got my high GS thanks to www.Gamefly.com, you should too! (I WISH this was a paid advertisement )
Telekiller7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 02:01 AM   #2
Ellie10

I got this rather easily in the stables, the first time any skeletons appear in the game. They are all the weakest, and none can throw you off. Just keeping trying.
You should be able to control the direction he jumps in. I wasn't pressing the stick very hard, so he would jump to the closest enemy, and I barely tapped the A button.
Ellie10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 12:38 AM   #3
TRICKY1976

Send a message via ICQ to TRICKY1976

Gamertag: TRICKY1976

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Unhappy

I am also having problems with this one he either flies right over the enemys heads and hits the floor or wall or now n again he will go flying over a ledge!!!

TRICKY1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:17 AM   #4
TRICKY1976

Send a message via ICQ to TRICKY1976

Gamertag: TRICKY1976

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie10 View Post
I got this rather easily in the stables, the first time any skeletons appear in the game. They are all the weakest, and none can throw you off. Just keeping trying.
You should be able to control the direction he jumps in. I wasn't pressing the stick very hard, so he would jump to the closest enemy, and I barely tapped the A button.
Perfect tip got it 1st time on this exact part just as i fell the cheevo popped up

TRICKY1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:44 PM   #5
judogrrl

Gamertag: judogrrl
YES! I finally got it after weeks of trying. Now what I discovered is that when you allow one of the group to strike you the camera pans out a bit so you can actually see what you're doing. I did it in the stables but the camera pan out trick worked everywhere I attempted this annoying cheevo!
Old 12-13-2010, 02:23 PM   #6
KrossWinter

Gamertag: KrossWinter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telekiller7 View Post
is anyone else finding this hard? i have a group easily over 30 but every now and then they spread apart when im jumping or the prince jumps in the COMPLETELY WRONG direction and i hit the ground for the hundredth time. are there any tips for this or do i just have to keep trying?
When you jump onto one of the skeletons, the ones close to him back away. What I did was just jump into the group they all formed when I jumped on one.
KrossWinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:01 AM   #7
andrewnungester

Gamertag: elite0356
i did it towards the end of the game, inside the garden or whatever it was called where the girl was like "How dare they show up in here" it took me some time but i got it
andrewnungester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 03:17 PM   #8
JacoMalan

Gamertag: Jaco Malan
Try doing it in The Baths. Take out the guys with shields and then jump on the skeletons. Got it in 2 min
JacoMalan is offline   Reply With Quote