PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Action > OMG: Our Manic Game
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-20-2011, 09:31 AM   #1
DeviousD

Send a message via MSN to DeviousD

Devious Damion's Gamercard
Constantly crashes

How the fuck have people managed to get all the achievements on this piece of shit just keeps crashing back to the HUB im using HTC HD7. Any ideas on how to fix it?
Old 05-20-2011, 02:17 PM   #2
Djqwakqwak

Dixeh Wrecked's Gamercard
i Have the HTC HD7 as well, the first time i downloaded the game it did the same thing, but after uninstalling and reinstalling the game, it worked well enough to let me get all the achievments, i still had issues with it crashing from time to time, but not very often, mainly crashing after i had been playing for a while and made multiple enemies manic.

my best advice, take the game one achievmengt at a time, i saved omgwtfbbq, annoyed, and fan for last, for god mode, try to kill as few enemies as possible and basically just wait out the clock, the longer you leave enemies on the screen, the fewer waves you have to deal with.
Djqwakqwak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:22 PM   #3
DeviousD

Send a message via MSN to DeviousD

Devious Damion's Gamercard
Yeah I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it still crashes every time I get far going to give up.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:33 PM   #4
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Does anyone know if a patch is planned? Had a good run and then all of sudden it kicked me back to the HUB.
Bejeweled Live, Crash Time 4: The Syndicate & 5: Undercover, Cro-Mag Rally, Centipede, Hunter's Trophy 2: America & Australia, SEGA Rally Online Arcade, Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp and Victorious: Time to Shine.
VonThronstahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:20 AM   #5
Djqwakqwak

Dixeh Wrecked's Gamercard
from my understanding a patch was already put in, dont know of any other ones planned, if you have a good run going and are about 15-20 mins in or so, avoid making enemies manic as much as possible, the game seems to crash a lot more if you have been playing a while and make multiple enemies manic
Djqwakqwak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:29 AM   #6
Tbonenga

Tbonenga's Gamercard
very easy

I have a hd7. U should be able 2 get all the achievements except the secret(play for 3 hours straight). The game usually crashes about 1 hour of steady play. Plenty of time to get all except the secret one. Next delete game and reinstall. Start game on infinite normal and NEVER TOUCH THE SCREEN. You will die in about 1 minute. Now you can touch the screen to start a new game. Just remember after you touch infinite / normal DO NOT TOUCH. After 40 minutes all enemies disappear and just let your ship fly by itself for the next 2 1/2 hours. Make sure you got it on the charger. Again its a pain in the but started a new game every minute or so for the first 40 minutes but then you can just lay your phone down and that's it.
Tbonenga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:16 PM   #7
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
While getting all the achievements I had a handful of crashes on my lumia 900. It does seem to be related to how many enemies are on screen and also how erratically you move your ship.

I guess I got lucky. I set up the infinite no enemy glitch for the achievement and it ran for 12 hours straight without crashing.

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
306 COMPLETED GAMES (115 WP)

Check out my 118 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote