PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Dance Central
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-29-2010, 12:18 AM   #1
Des

DesJuggalo's Gamercard
10 songs break it down 80%

So I'm now at 12 songs with over 80% on break it down, what gives?

Edit:

Only took 13 songs...huh...strange though, I got the 1000 calorie achievement at 900 something as well...too bad it doesn't calculate time spent in break it down.

Last edited by Des; 12-29-2010 at 12:30 AM.
Des is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:32 AM   #2
Shad0wTroop3r

SoUL Last Hero's Gamercard
Theres a glitch where break it down dosen't count unless it is on the highest difficulty that you have played that song on. For example if you played lady gaga Poker Face on Hard you must do Break it down on Hard for it to count towards any of the break it down achievements good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty da stooge View Post
how do you make a game without a jump button these days!?! is his ponytail to heavy or something?
Shad0wTroop3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:34 AM   #3
Des

DesJuggalo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0wTroop3r View Post
Theres a glitch where break it down dosen't count unless it is on the highest difficulty that you have played that song on. For example if you played lady gaga Poker Face on Hard you must do Break it down on Hard for it to count towards any of the break it down achievements good luck!
Really? I only did two mediums, Satisfaction, and Jungle boogie. Actually I may have done jungle boogie on hard too...well I can confirm that the glitch only removes the specific songs done on an higher difficulty then.

Would explain why it took 13 instead of 10.
Des is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:39 AM   #4
ferrara316

ferrara316's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
no, the glitch is if you completed break it down on a harder difficulty.. not perform it.
ferrara316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 02:10 AM   #5
Shad0wTroop3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrara316 View Post
no, the glitch is if you completed break it down on a harder difficulty.. not perform it.
Well i did break it down on easy for ever song got 100 percent no achievment. I go back and do break it down on hard for the one song i performed on hard and achievement unlocked. Explain that.

Quote:
how do you make a game without a jump button these days!?! is his ponytail to heavy or something?
Old 12-29-2010, 08:30 PM   #6
ferrara316

ferrara316's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Quote:
Well i did break it down on easy for ever song got 100 percent no achievment. I go back and do break it down on hard for the one song i performed on hard and achievement unlocked. Explain that.
so you played through the whole game not performing one single song on hard? just that last one? or break it down?
Old 12-29-2010, 08:39 PM   #7
Shad0wTroop3r

Quote:
so you played through the whole game not performing one single song on hard? just that last one? or break it down?
i only did teach me how to jerk on hard to get the achievement

Quote:
Old 12-29-2010, 09:15 PM   #8
ferrara316

ferrara316's Gamercard

Sorry, i meant did you "perform it" on songs on hard throughout the game.. as long as you dont try break it down on medium or hard, you can just go through all the songs on "Break it Down" and still get the achievement right?
Old 12-29-2010, 09:34 PM   #9
Shad0wTroop3r

Quote:
Sorry, i meant did you "perform it" on songs on hard throughout the game.. as long as you dont try break it down on medium or hard, you can just go through all the songs on "Break it Down" and still get the achievement right?
I did perform it on hard on one song NOT BREAK IT DOWN
Anyway i dont care anymore i got the achievement

Quote: