PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > James Bond 007: Bloodstone
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-29-2010, 02:28 PM   #1
Manguish

Manguish's Gamercard
Thumbs up Superb

No idea what all the whinging about this game is about.

Picked it up for £20 and loved it. Superb gameplay, superb cinematics and story.

Never played a bond game before, but if people reckon QoS is BETTER than this, i'm off out to buy it!
Manguish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 03:54 PM   #2
Shape the Ape

Shape the Ape's Gamercard
I totally agree. Great story line and the 007 difficulty level is a real challenge.

Been totally addicted to it since picking it up.
Shape the Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:59 PM   #3
TJP

The vast majority of reviewers kicked the shite out of Blood Stone, word spread of a very short game (I found Blood Stone lasted 8-10 hours on normal & 2 more hours on 007 difficulty) and sales tanked. Sadly, Bizarre Creations are now facing closure and Raven Software having been given the task of making the next James Bond game.

I bought Blood Stone and enjoyed it from beginning to end.007 mode isn't too hard until the end of game boss & even then once you learn the timing to cross the platform it's not unmanagable.

Cheers.
TJP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 03:45 PM   #4
bjh_27

morrillo's Gamercard
Agree. Loved this game (got it for £20 though not full price).
Decent shooter if you dont take it too seriously, but then i loved QoS also...shame this one fell short of expectations.
bjh_27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:35 AM   #5
B1RCH0 46

B1RCH0 46's Gamercard
I admit the campaign was not too bad but after the multiplayer on QoS being so good this was a major disapointment.
B1RCH0 46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:51 PM   #6
Thodoris

Thodoris24's Gamercard
I really enjoyed the game!!
I found the story amazing and it had some really nice achievements.
I highly recommend it!!
Achievement: I Double Dare Ya
14/7/12 20005G Game: NFS Most Wanted
Achievement: Defeat Ronald McCrea “Ronnie”
Thodoris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 03:40 PM   #7
Ace thebathound

Jump Wings 13's Gamercard
Same here. This game has been lots of fun. I plan to track down Q of S and play that next.
Ace thebathound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 06:19 PM   #8
gepopes

I really liked playing Bloodstone. It has been a challenge and pleasure all through the end
I'm also an addict of Bond movies and a huge tv series fan.
I like very much watching the Seinfeld dvds. It has absolutely amazing actors playing the parts who are obviously enjoying themselves - one many occasions you can see smirks forming across Jerry's face, it has unbelievably funny situations which the characters find themselves in, and it has excellent writers - chiefly Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld.
I absolutely love the Golden girls dvds. It is such an underrated funny show. The four main characters are so funny and their personalities all put together make a great show.I recommend this show to everyone cause it has a lot of good laughs.
I work in the hospital world, so I'm speaking from the field when it comes to "Scrubs". Not only does it show real life medical exploits, but it manages to shroud them in a way that viewers can still relate to, but thats not entirely the hard, naked truth. Its ingenious and funny. So, i get the boring stuff out the way at work, then go home, watch the Scrubs dvds, and thats my release.

To top off my Bond experience, Dr No is my favorite Bond movie.
Commenting on DR NO from the James Bond dvds is a little like being asked to review 'Genesis" or "The Gospel According to Matthew." It IS what it is! Connery WAS Bond from the instant he appeared on screen and remember Ian Fleming, his creator was still alive at this stage. (Fleming in fact saw the first three Bonds but died before the release of THUNDERBALL)
gepopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 01:28 PM   #9
Marketman316

Marketman316's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manguish View Post
No idea what all the whinging about this game is about.

Picked it up for £20 and loved it. Superb gameplay, superb cinematics and story.

Never played a bond game before, but if people reckon QoS is BETTER than this, i'm off out to buy it!
You should get QoS as soon as you can, thoroughly enjoyable-especially online