PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Puzzle and Word > Revolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-24-2013, 09:16 PM   #1
big red marino

big red marino's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
What is the deal on the Achievement glitch

Just got an FR from Player559106261 - so I checked his card to see if I could tell what game he was trying reach me about. Up at the top is revolution and he has 185 / 200 and it took me a second to wrap my head around it, but I then explored more detail to see that he had the last achievement that everyone is trying to get.

Anyone know for sure. I would have to reload this game again and play it through to at least the 47.

Last edited by big red marino; 03-24-2013 at 09:21 PM.
big red marino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:08 AM   #2
jason161

I was starting to wonder the same thing as I saw one guy registered on trueachievements unlocked it a couple of days ago. This is his profile:

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?...=crazyjojo0251

So I ended up redownloading the game and playing through but nothing has changing so I don't know how he managed it.
jason161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:43 AM   #3
PhilJol

PhilJol's Gamercard
Perhaps he/she is hacking? I see someone on the leaderboard on this site for the game has all 200, but I never got an update notice for this game. It doesn't make 100% sense, since then they could just hack for the 5 friends achievement too, but that is all I can think of.
PhilJol is offline   Reply With Quote