PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Condemned: Criminal Origins
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-29-2010, 04:25 PM   #1
austin9993

Send a message via Yahoo to austin9993

Austin9993's Gamercard
These achievements glitched?

I ran through the game 3 times trying to get the achv's for finding all birds and metals.... to no avail. I have all the achievements for finding all the birds in all levels, how does that even make sense??
And the metals just straight up refused to work, only giving me the very first propaganda report and neither of the other two...
austin9993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 06:22 PM   #2
Ravenhood

Revid Cargian's Gamercard
This might explain it:

"Beating a level again OVERWRITES your old progress... even if you got all the metals the first time, if the second time you miss one, it's missing."

There was a post made a while back explaining why the achievements wouldn't unlock. It isn't enough to simply obtain the birds and metals at some point and count it done. If you replay levels to find a missing one, but don't get the ones you already had, those metals now count as having been unobtained.

Basically, you have to finish each level with everything each time you play a level. Don't skip over any collectible.

Retail: 37

Arcade: 66

Currently 21st for Most Completed Arcade Games
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st to complete 3 Retail, 5 XBLA, 1 DLC - 2nd to complete 2 Retail, 2 XBLA, 4 DLC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ravenhood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
Mutalus

Mutalus's Gamercard
Does anyone know is the gold melee master award supposed to unlock already in chapter 9? Or did it glitch? I just pressed continue and there is one more chapter. The achievement says complete the game, which i obviously didn't do yet.
Mutalus is offline   Reply With Quote