PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Puzzle and Word > Revolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-20-2011, 10:15 AM   #31
SlyPooBiscuit

SlyPooBiscuit's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmckeb View Post
I called, complained, etc. They tried to troubleshoot but I explained the game had a bug and not the device. I have received a refund, and was told that the developer has been contacted by Zune support fir a fix to this issue.

Maybe call too - the more the better, and you'll get a refund for your hassles.
Click the link I posted (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=306615). I meant call the developers. I found their phone number when I ran a WHOIS on their website.

How did they credit you? To your Zune account, credit card, or your cell bill?
SlyPooBiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 03:01 AM   #32
SlyPooBiscuit

SlyPooBiscuit's Gamercard
I just tried getting them to credit me but they couldn't because I had it charged to my cell bill. Going to call my provider tomorrow and ask them to refund it in addition to a refund for a lady gaga song I accidently bought
SlyPooBiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 05:19 AM   #33
mrmckeb

mrmckeb's Gamercard
My carrier doesn't do cell billing for WP7 yet... grr.

So I had the value of the game refunded onto my credit card as that's how I paid for the game.

I recommend that everyone tries this, or at least reports the issue to Zune phone support to ensure it's taken seriously.

And yes, someone in the USA will you PLEASE ring the developers?
mrmckeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:33 PM   #34
KJT CD ACD

KJT CD ACD's Gamercard
This thread is awesome, I've attempting to get information on this bullcrap since the game was released last December (Australia). I want my FC cheev, dagnabbit!

I contacted PlayfulArt as well, and got nothing in response. Kudos to the guys who posted the developers numbers, although the link seems to be broken for me...? If someone can post the numbers in the thread, that would be helpful... A great game and 200G for free? Who can say no to that?
KJT CD ACD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:25 AM   #35
mrmckeb

mrmckeb's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJT CD ACD View Post
If someone can post the numbers in the thread...
Yes, please someone do that. I'll call too - and I'm also in Australia.
mrmckeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:19 PM   #36
UberToast

UberToast's Gamercard
I figured I'd give an update - while it has no positive news, I am continuing to try. I have submitted repeated inquiries via the Playfulart support form (http://playfulart.com/support.php) to the Playfulart twitter account (@playfulart) and to the twitter account of the Playfulart programmer Brandon Pierce (@fivedollarcouch) and have been ignored on every front.

As has been done by others I will be contacting Zune support (1-877-GET-ZUNE [1-877-438-9863] / @ZuneSupport) as well as MS Game Studios , as they are the publisher for this title. Hopefully something will come of this.

As it is, I am making every effort to inform others of this amazingly poor support from this developer. I am hoping to persuade others from making (as I see it) the same mistake we each have made already. I personally feel cheated by Playfulart - they took my money for a broken product and then are nowhere to be found to correct their failure. If Playfulart is really going to ignore their customers, then we must do what is necessary to make ourselves heard.

Also, below is the registrant information from a Whois lookup for their site - so start bombarding them with inquiries.

Registrant:
PlayfulArt, L.L.C
1087 Bootspur Drive
Henderson, Nevada 89012
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: PLAYFULART.COM
Created on: 23-May-02
Expires on: 23-May-13
Last Updated on: 10-Apr-11

Administrative Contact:
M., M. playfulart@me.com
PlayfulArt, L.L.C
1087 Bootspur Drive
Henderson, Nevada 89012
United States
+1.7023417624 Fax --

Technical Contact:
M., Bryan. playfulart@me.com
PlayfulArt, L.L.C
1087 Bootspur Drive
Henderson, Nevada 89012
United States
+1.7023417624 Fax --

Last edited by UberToast; 05-08-2011 at 08:23 PM.
UberToast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 12:41 AM   #37
mydefposse

Send a message via MSN to mydefposse Send a message via Yahoo to mydefposse

Mydefposse's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberToast View Post
I figured I'd give an update - while it has no positive news, I am continuing to try. I have submitted repeated inquiries via the Playfulart support form (http://playfulart.com/support.php) to the Playfulart twitter account (@playfulart) and to the twitter account of the Playfulart programmer Brandon Pierce (@fivedollarcouch) and have been ignored on every front.

As has been done by others I will be contacting Zune support (1-877-GET-ZUNE [1-877-438-9863] / @ZuneSupport) as well as MS Game Studios , as they are the publisher for this title. Hopefully something will come of this.

As it is, I am making every effort to inform others of this amazingly poor support from this developer. I am hoping to persuade others from making (as I see it) the same mistake we each have made already. I personally feel cheated by Playfulart - they took my money for a broken product and then are nowhere to be found to correct their failure. If Playfulart is really going to ignore their customers, then we must do what is necessary to make ourselves heard.

Also, below is the registrant information from a Whois lookup for their site - so start bombarding them with inquiries.

Registrant:
PlayfulArt, L.L.C
1087 Bootspur Drive
Henderson, Nevada 89012
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: PLAYFULART.COM
Created on: 23-May-02
Expires on: 23-May-13
Last Updated on: 10-Apr-11

Administrative Contact:
M., M. playfulart@me.com
PlayfulArt, L.L.C
1087 Bootspur Drive
Henderson, Nevada 89012
United States
+1.7023417624 Fax --

Technical Contact:
M., Bryan. playfulart@me.com
PlayfulArt, L.L.C
1087 Bootspur Drive
Henderson, Nevada 89012
United States
+1.7023417624 Fax --
Nice work sherlock! lol i've been tweeting fivedollarcouch for weeks now and emailing the support using the form but nothing, getting SO annoyed. probably gonna try that phone number tomorrow.

also, just found Bryan Mitchells linked in: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/bryan-mitchell/14/b97/ab7

So have sent another email, to all addresses that we know of now: support@bryandev.com playfulart@me.com support@playfulart.com

EDIT: also, i know it's old fashioned, lol, but i've actually just posted them a letter, like, in the post (WOAH!) haha, so fingers crossed!

Last edited by mydefposse; 05-09-2011 at 01:23 AM.
mydefposse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 01:25 AM   #38
UberToast

UberToast's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydefposse View Post
Nice work sherlock! lol i've been tweeting fivedollarcouch for weeks now and emailing the support using the form but nothing, getting SO annoyed. probably gonna try that phone number tomorrow.

also, if anyone has linkedin, you might wanna see here: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/bryan-mitchell/14/b97/ab7

EDIT: also, i know it's old fashioned, lol, but i've actually just posted them a letter, like, in the post (WOAH!) haha, so fingers crossed!
That is nice you have been tweeting fivedollarcouch for weeks - I am the one that actually got the initial (likely lie) that a patch was in the works from fivedollarcouch back in the beginning of February (Feb 5th). I thought it nice of me to come back and give a little update on the lack of progress and make an attempt at bolstering the push to get answers from Playfulart. Before you take a jab at someone, please make sure you know what you are saying.

Old 05-09-2011, 01:33 AM   #39
mydefposse

Mydefposse's Gamercard
Quote:
That is nice you have been tweeting fivedollarcouch for weeks - I am the one that actually got the initial (likely lie) that a patch was in the works from fivedollarcouch back in the beginning of February (Feb 5th). I thought it nice of me to come back and give a little update on the lack of progress and make an attempt at bolstering the push to get answers from Playfulart. Before you take a jab at someone, please make sure you know what you are saying.
Huh? You thought I was taking the piss? Mate I was being serious! that was nice work finding that info out. Jeez.

EDIT: JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM BRYAN:

Quote:
Hi Dan,

I have submitted more than one patch to Microsoft for approval. As a managed developer there is only so much I can do with regards to updating Revolution. I reply to every email I receive. Sorry for your frustration. I am working to correct the new feedback I have once again received from the review team. It will be up to them to release it or not.

Thank You,
Bryan Mitchell
in case we need it in the future, the email that I received this response from was: playfulart@me.com

Last edited by mydefposse; 05-09-2011 at 01:46 AM. Reason: new info
Old 05-09-2011, 02:36 AM   #40
UberToast

UberToast's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydefposse View Post
Huh? You thought I was taking the piss? Mate I was being serious! that was nice work finding that info out. Jeez.

EDIT: JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM BRYAN:

in case we need it in the future, the email that I received this response from was: playfulart@me.com
My apologies - I misinterpreted your statement. Hopefully we will reach our goal soon. I an remarkably tired of dealing with Revolution.

Old 05-09-2011, 02:41 AM   #41
mydefposse

Mydefposse's Gamercard
Quote:
My apologies - I misinterpreted your statement. Hopefully we will reach our goal soon. I an remarkably tired of dealing with Revolution.
No worries, I re-read it and realised it could have sounded pretty sarcastic lol. So it sounds like Microsoft keep asking him to review the patch he submits, for some reason, but hopefully the next time he submits it, they'll accept it. I've asked him to email me the result, so hopefully I can get the info to others asap.

Now if only I can get a response about the latest Crackdown: Project Sunburst bug!

Old 05-30-2011, 08:09 PM   #42
Kugsen

kugsen's Gamercard
As someone else interested in getting the last achievement in this game I just need to thank all you guys for putting in all this effort to get this fixed. Really good of you guys.
Kugsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:11 PM   #43
mydefposse

Mydefposse's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugsen View Post
As someone else interested in getting the last achievement in this game I just need to thank all you guys for putting in all this effort to get this fixed. Really good of you guys.
Thanks, I really hate it when a game cannot be completed fully, bugs me so much. When Things on Wheels was bugged I literally emailed everyone I could think of over and over until I received a message from someone on XBL asking what the issue was, and he fixed it within a week after that, haha.

But you have just reminded me about this game, I will email the guy again and ask for an update. Would you mind sending him one (to playfulart@me.com) just asking him too?

Old 06-03-2011, 08:57 PM   #44
mydefposse

Mydefposse's Gamercard
Bryan's reply:

Quote:
I have been working with Microsoft to fix the issue, but unfortunately the process has not been an expedient one. They have been great at communicating with me to facilitate the update, but the process itself is making it difficult to get the update out there.
The achievement issue has been fixed for months, but an update can not be accepted by Microsoft until the additional issues are addressed.

Old 06-04-2011, 04:55 AM   #45
Beer N Midgets

Beer N Midgets's Gamercard
Hey Bryan, since your dad owns and run this company, certainly you have much more direct access and knowledge of the ongoings. Let's quit the charade. Contact daddy and tell him to get his crap together.
Beer N Midgets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:46 AM   #46
Kuroi_Shichi

Kuroi Shichi's Gamercard
>> Wow, it's been almost a year and still no patch. I wish I would've know about this a month ago when I got this game.

I sent an email and I'm calling myself to try and get any additional information and maybe a refund. This is ridiculous. It's a fun game, but have 224/225; 180/200 and 19/20 makes me annoyed... A completion that's never to be...

I wish Microsoft could just pop this achievement for us, so we could get our completion...
Old 11-01-2011, 08:44 PM   #47
Anothersociety

AnotherSociety's Gamercard
Bought the game a few days ago wish I had read up about these glitched achievements and leader-boards not loading, pitty because it's a very good game well bar the intro music!
Anothersociety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 09:20 PM   #48
mydefposse

Mydefposse's Gamercard
New reply from Bryan:

Quote:
I don't have any control over the matter. Microsoft continues to hold up the process by adding new problems to the bug database on every certification submission. Even bugs that were never identified before, and bugs that don't actually exist and cannot be duplicated by half their team. It is nearly impossible to get this out. It is terribly frustrating.
(for the record this actually came from a different email: bryan.m.mitchell@gmail.com)

"Bugs that don't actually exist"? Something sounds a bit messed up here...

Old 12-19-2011, 01:04 PM   #49
XBOX ISAAC82
Subscribing Member

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anothersociety View Post
Bought the game a few days ago wish I had read up about these glitched achievements and leader-boards not loading, pitty because it's a very good game well bar the intro music!
I would refer you to my list. If you see an angry Face next to game probably best to avoid if your after a full 200/200 GS as it has glitched achievement(s). Just click on the face to see the problem.

Friend Requests will likely be ignored unless you MESSAGE
ME FIRST
as I a have full friends list already.

Last edited by XBOX ISAAC82; 12-19-2011 at 01:23 PM.
XBOX ISAAC82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:36 AM   #50
realfox

realfox81's Gamercard
Cool Re: Glitched Achievements

I wrote to the developer of the game regarding the glitched achievement and got following message back:

Quote:
Date: Tue, 31. Jan 2012 19:02:06

Hello,

As reported in that thread, I am doing my best to fix this issue (as I have been doing for over a year), but the review process for a managed game is long and difficult. If it were up to me I would release the last version I submitted today, but its not up to me. I am very sorry for your trouble.

Thank You,
Bryan
Maybe Microsoft accepts now his bugfix, as he stated he submitted a update on this date.

Hopefully it will be, so i can finally buy this game (waiting for over 1 year) and play through it. Loved the demo so far.

REALFOX81

Boosters welcome: contact me here or on XBL if you want to boost a game which i own.
realfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:36 PM   #51
XBOX ISAAC82
Subscribing Member

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by realfox View Post
I wrote to the developer of the game regarding the glitched achievement and got following message back:

Maybe Microsoft accepts now his bugfix, as he stated he submitted a update on this date.

Hopefully it will be, so i can finally buy this game (waiting for over 1 year) and play through it. Loved the demo so far.

REALFOX81

It's a very good game. Unfortunately I have had a factory reset since completing it last year so looks like I'd have to start over if they do fix it.

ME FIRST

Old 02-10-2012, 07:04 PM   #52
The Remdizzle

The Remdizzle's Gamercard
I cannot believe this shit hasn't been fixed yet... makes me rage!!!

You like rock music? Lookie here: https://www.facebook.com/theremdizzle
The Remdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:33 PM   #53
IEvil IMonkey

IEvil IMonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Great....another glitched game!!!! Wish I'd have checked here 1st and seen I wouldn't be able to complete it to 200g
Old 02-17-2012, 09:55 AM   #54
IEvil IMonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEvil IMonkey View Post
Great....another glitched game!!!! Wish I'd have checked here 1st and seen I wouldn't be able to complete it to 200g
I just phoned XBOX Customer Support here in the UK and after a short phone call (FREE PHONE NUMBER) I got my refund of 2.29

So 180g for free plus I get to keep the game/digital rights so IF a fix does come I'll still be able to complete the game

I suggest everybody does this
Old 02-18-2012, 06:55 PM   #55
aska1978

So far no updates
!!
aska1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:27 PM   #56
jordan40

Send a message via MSN to jordan40

DANTE X40's Gamercard
I have just sent another email to make sure that they don't forget about this which I am sure they are trying to do! I will update when I have a reply. It has been what 2 years now!!! I bet the game only took a couple of months to put together and yet they take over two years to patch a little number for the amount of moves to complete a level with gold!
jordan40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:07 PM   #57
XBOX ISAAC82
Subscribing Member

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan40 View Post
I have just sent another email to make sure that they don't forget about this which I am sure they are trying to do! I will update when I have a reply. It has been what 2 years now!!! I bet the game only took a couple of months to put together and yet they take over two years to patch a little number for the amount of moves to complete a level with gold!
Apparently they submitted the update to MS nearly a year ago. No idea why it hasn't gone live though. See here.

Edit: This link bit more useful as has replies from the developer.

ME FIRST

Last edited by XBOX ISAAC82; 04-02-2012 at 02:18 PM.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:32 PM   #58
jordan40

Send a message via MSN to jordan40

DANTE X40's Gamercard
I think that everybody should spam https://twitter.com/#!/majornelson twitter to get him to sort this shit out! It has been more than 2 years! Too many wp7 games are waiting for the updates to be validated! Major nelson can push some buttons and get this going, I'm sure he can or knows who to talk to!

We should make a message a send it to him once a day! eventually he will have to do something!
jordan40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:59 PM   #59
IEvil IMonkey

Shit like this really pisses me off!!!

I can't believe they release stuff without testing it and yet take our money.... So glad I got my back

So many games still need updates but they don't give a toss once they have our cash
Old 07-21-2012, 11:26 PM   #60
I M1K3Y B I

I M1K3Y B I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Any news guys?

I am very interested in playing this game but out of principle of the it not being completable i refuse to buy it until it is.

| Games 100% Completed (Including All DLC): 358 |
| Retail: 199 | Arcade: 159 |

| Road To Seriously 3.0 |
| Level: 400 | Onyx Medals: 45/65 |
| Most Recent Medal : Leader |

| Completion Percentage: 90% |
| Most Recent Retail Completion: Robotics;Notes |
| Most Recent Arcade Completion: Bomberman LIVE |

I M1K3Y B I is offline   Reply With Quote