PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Simulation > Rise of Glory
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-30-2010, 08:33 PM   #1
Beagle

Beagle Mex's Gamercard
Some questions

I play the demo and this game has awesome, I thik it will be the GOFY. So I have some dudes:

If I buy it my achievements unlock?, because I unlock few achievements but I need the full version.
And the achievements only unlock online, like NFS?

And another, why not? Wath are you recomend me? This or NFS? I think NFS first but I play offline (bus, school, etc) and I can't unlock achievements.

Tanks.
Beagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:18 PM   #2
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I bought Hexic after it said that I unlocked three achievements and they popped right after the purchase. It's the same with arcade games on the xbox.

Try to unlock achievements offline fefore you purchase the full version. You should get a notification once you meet the requirements for the achievements.
Bejeweled Live, Crash Time 4: The Syndicate & 5: Undercover, Cro-Mag Rally, Centipede, Hunter's Trophy 2: America & Australia, SEGA Rally Online Arcade, Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp and Victorious: Time to Shine.
VonThronstahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:52 AM   #3
Beagle

Beagle Mex's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonThronstahl View Post
I bought Hexic after it said that I unlocked three achievements and they popped right after the purchase. It's the same with arcade games on the xbox.

Try to unlock achievements offline fefore you purchase the full version. You should get a notification once you meet the requirements for the achievements.
Good idea, and yes the achievements unlock (with a notification because I don't have full version). Tnks.

Edit. It's confirmed, the achievements unlock offline. And when I buy It only few achievents unlock, the kill X guys achievements.

Last edited by Beagle; 01-01-2011 at 07:20 AM.
Beagle is offline   Reply With Quote