PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-07-2011, 11:40 PM   #1
Barad
Reading 50 Shades of Grey

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Whats your highest multi-kill?

I used to get a lot of double kills in BC2, even got a triple kill a few times, with the hand grenade or the rocket launcher.

I was playing Vietnam the other day, and we all know how easy it is to shoot down the Huey with a tanks cannon, which is exactly what I done, turns out the Huey was full so got a multi kill of 5. Felt bloody great, ill most definitely never do that again, pure luck I guess.

Whats your highest multikill(s)?

**Work of Jardinho**

Last edited by Barad; 01-10-2011 at 07:29 PM.
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 12:01 AM   #2
pX I Atticus

dI Atticus Ib's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Mine was a 7 man spray on Vantage Point with a M60

pX I Atticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 12:48 AM   #3
Stickman400

I got lucky like the OP did and shot a fully loaded Huey down with the main cannon on the tank. I can't remember how many people was in it though, it was either 4 or 5.

EDIT: WOW, I don't know how I missed shot instead of shit when I spell checked my original post.

Last edited by Stickman400; 01-08-2011 at 05:32 AM.
Stickman400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 02:30 AM   #4
twinkie

a gijoeindapupr's Gamercard
about the same for me too. i prefer the snipe "2 guys with one bullet" multikills though

twinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 02:43 AM   #5
BigBoxofKittens

C4 on a full tank for 4 kills. Done that a few times, always makes me laugh a little watching all the numbers pile up. You never know what you're gonna get until it all adds up.

The most I've ever gotten out of a chopper is 3 kills, people usually bail out in time when you hit it with an RPG.

I did get a double headshot with the m95 once, pretty funny. I kill a guy, then as I'm reloading I see a medic running to revive, aimed at the medic, pulled the trigger right as he hit his defib. It was a lucky shot, hit the medic and the other guy right as he got up. Poor dude must have been alive for a half second, didn't even have a chance.
BigBoxofKittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:15 AM   #6
nichols0vision

nichols0vision's Gamercard
It was over a thousand men... they tried to kill my team mate while his mom was asking him to help with the dishes. the game was full of the bad hackers. they swarmed over me because they know they couldn't take me on one by one. i didn't show my self so easily to them either. i was playing conquest (normal mode) and there was only me and juan. while the other team had 115 other people. they were using the multi-man hack ability (they could spawn as soon as they die on a living teammate(similar to MW2)). the men rushed my partner. i was using recon with mortar and extra-damage.

The men attacked my parter and didn't touch him once. Juan was important because no one had ever knifed him. His name was valuable. i placed mortar strikes right on top of my partners head and shot at the basterds with my machine sniper i made out of digital hack material. i shot using the infinite bullet hack i bought on ebay. with all of this i not only saved my partners life, but Juan even got the special meatloaf surprise he wanted from his mom. God Bless America.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:59 AM   #7
judd90

Judd90's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I think 4 is my best, i shot with a tank into a building. I always get double/triples on Vietnam with the launcher in assault.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:48 AM   #8
Big Killa C

Big Killa C's Gamercard
I got 8 Destruction 2.0 kills on Nelson Bay collapsing the large building at the second set of objectives (closer to the water, B I think?) with an assault class under barrel grenade launcher.

MOST EPIC MULTI-KILL EVER.

I wish I had a capture cam. Needless to say this unlocked "Demolition Man" for me.
Old 01-08-2011, 01:25 PM   #9
DerHirni

YouTube Freak's Gamercard
I got 4 kills with the drone at once. I fired a missile towards an enemy (and I thought he's the only one down there, but his squadmates probably spawned at him at the perfect moment :-)

I had a chance to kill the best, but then I remebered suicide is a sin.

Boosting:

Red Dead Redemption (all DLC except free coop stuff)
Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Multiplayer)
Borderlands 2 (no DLC)
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (no DLC)
Assassins Creed: Revelations (no DLC)
SSX

Contact me if you want to boost any of the above games.
DerHirni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 03:43 PM   #10
Bistric

bistric's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Killa C View Post
I got 8 Destruction 2.0 kills on Nelson Bay collapsing the large building at the second set of objectives (closer to the water, B I think?) with an assault class under barrel grenade launcher.

MOST EPIC MULTI-KILL EVER.

I wish I had a capture cam. Needless to say this unlocked "Demolition Man" for me.
I got 8 kills on Nelson Bay, First B building, I just planted C4 all around it and detonated.
However, unlike you, it was 6 enemies and 2 Team kills

Bistric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 05:13 PM   #11
erikooO

erikooO's Gamercard
Cant remember the exact number of multikills in one go, but blackhawk and hueykills plus destruction kills has to be the winner Nothing more satisfying than to blast down a huey with the main gun!

And yeah, an epic moment for me, was on Heavy Metal: My squadmate dropped me of on top of one of the windmills in the middle of the map..then a blackhawk with had to land just by where i stood.. fast thinking, throwing c4 down on it and hoping for the best.. and pow pow, i got 4 kills! Haha, that was a new one for me!

erikooO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 09:56 PM   #12
TheLegendOf1977

TheLegendOf1977's Gamercard
11!! Got my heart pumping still thinking about it, wasn't all at once but they kept counting at the bottom of my screen.

Rush, attacking on hill 137, final crates. I had just armed A and was sitting beside it, couldn't see a thing because of the dust from grenades and the fire from the flamethrowers.
So i armed it, threw a grenade to where the defenders come from and killed 2, then killed 4 with my M10 who were rushing the crate to disarm, had to reload so knifed the next 2, had a moment to reload and killed 3 more.
I know theres was a lot of luck involved but man i felt good after that...
TheLegendOf1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 12:50 AM   #13
tripleb2k

BobZombie3k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I got 4 with an Anti-tank mine. Killed 2 in a tank and 2 soliders right next too it.
Nothing better in this game than seeing a surprise multi kill!!!

tripleb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 01:19 AM   #14
WhIpLaSh 014

Send a message via Yahoo to WhIpLaSh 014 Send a message via Skype™ to WhIpLaSh 014

Whiplash x360a's Gamercard

I got a Killtacular (5) with one Mortar Strike, one killing a full tank of 4 and a lone soldier on the ground.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:22 PM   #15
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
5 kills with one mortar? didn't even know that was possible, I have over 100 kills with it and only got a double once lol

Can't believe some nutters here got up to 7, 8 multikills..insane people..

**Work of Jardinho**

Last edited by Barad; 01-09-2011 at 11:26 PM.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:14 PM   #16
TheLegendOf1977

TheLegendOf1977's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by himalaybarad View Post
5 kills with one mortar? didn't even know that was possible, I have over 100 kills with it and only got a double once lol

Can't believe some nutters here got up 7, 8 multikills..insane..
Can you believe that in Battlefield modern combat there was even an achievement for killing 5 enemies and no friedlies with the mortar strike?
Impossible to get...
TheLegendOf1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:21 PM   #17
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendOf1977 View Post
Can you believe that in Battlefield modern combat there was even an achievement for killing 5 enemies and no friedlies with the mortar strike?
Impossible to get...
Yhh I know man that game had a lot of crazy achievements..

**Work of Jardinho**
Old 01-09-2011, 10:08 PM   #18
Stickman400

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendOf1977 View Post
Impossible to get...
I actually got that legit one time, but it never popped, I could have swore it did, but it didn't. I am damn sure that I got 5 people, and there wasn't a friendly anywhere to be found. I even remember the map, Backstab, good old Backstab....

Stickman400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:12 PM   #19
steamboatidk

Send a message via AIM to steamboatidk

skater1075's Gamercard
Hardcore rush port valdez Alpha threw a grenade got killed took out 4 people didn't even notice it until i spawned.

Hear no evil Speak no Evil See no Evil[/CENTER]
steamboatidk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:15 PM   #20
Hiryu

Send a message via ICQ to Hiryu
my max is 4. most of them with rpg and mines, another few with C4 and maybe 2 mortars. But no more than 4 kills with 1 shot ^^

Hiryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:58 PM   #21
WhIpLaSh 014

Send a message via Yahoo to WhIpLaSh 014 Send a message via Skype™ to WhIpLaSh 014

Whiplash x360a's Gamercard

Quote:

Can't believe some nutters here got up 7, 8 multikills..insane..
The tank was weakened from an Engineer before he was killed. So I finished his job and got 5
Old 01-09-2011, 11:27 PM   #22
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh 014 View Post
The tank was weakened from an Engineer before he was killed. So I finished his job and got 5
Ha no wonder :P still must of felt great!

**Work of Jardinho**
Old 01-10-2011, 05:53 PM   #23
GO Pency Prep

Send a message via AIM to GO Pency Prep

GO Pency Prep's Gamercard
Quote:
Ha no wonder :P still must of felt great!
yep I also got a 7 kill with a D2.0 on nelson bay by C4'ing a building

The shitty thing about multikills in BFBC is the game likes to screw you out of what could be more...I've gotten a triple kill followed immediately by a double kill from the same attack before...which, is worth more points altogether, but I want to see "multikill" dammit.
GO Pency Prep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:56 PM   #24
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
I've only got a double on Vietnam (with the flamethrower...lolz) but back in Vanilla I got a few quads.

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:17 PM   #25
puntomatt

The Wobinator's Gamercard
I managed a five with TNT the other night on Hill 137, it was a complete fluke. A tank was sitting in the bunker with the second "A" crate so I ran over an put some TNT on it's arse, just as I blew it up the jeep appeared to road kill me...but it was behind the tank!! :lol: took out both vehicles which were both fully occupied.
puntomatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:33 PM   #26
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO Pency Prep View Post
yep I also got a 7 kill with a D2.0 on nelson bay by C4'ing a building

The shitty thing about multikills in BFBC is the game likes to screw you out of what could be more...I've gotten a triple kill followed immediately by a double kill from the same attack before...which, is worth more points altogether, but I want to see "multikill" dammit.
7?! Thats crazy man nice..

Yh games a bit strict when it comes to some multi kills, they all have to be done in a matter of a second or two unless you get multiple kills with headshots, splash damage, D2.0 etc..

**Work of Jardinho**
Old 01-10-2011, 11:18 PM   #27
GO Pency Prep

Send a message via AIM to GO Pency Prep

GO Pency Prep's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nichols0vision View Post
It was over a thousand men... they tried to kill my team mate while his mom was asking him to help with the dishes. the game was full of the bad hackers. they swarmed over me because they know they couldn't take me on one by one. i didn't show my self so easily to them either. i was playing conquest (normal mode) and there was only me and juan. while the other team had 115 other people. they were using the multi-man hack ability (they could spawn as soon as they die on a living teammate(similar to MW2)). the men rushed my partner. i was using recon with mortar and extra-damage.

The men attacked my parter and didn't touch him once. Juan was important because no one had ever knifed him. His name was valuable. i placed mortar strikes right on top of my partners head and shot at the basterds with my machine sniper i made out of digital hack material. i shot using the infinite bullet hack i bought on ebay. with all of this i not only saved my partners life, but Juan even got the special meatloaf surprise he wanted from his mom. God Bless America.

*sound of crickets*
GO Pency Prep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:46 AM   #28
SpeQzz

Spectrum IV's Gamercard
Quote:

You sir, have won a free internet.
SpeQzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:27 AM   #29
djpj

Djpj 14's Gamercard
Seriously how do I know how big multikills are? Just count the kills on the bottom of your screen? Yeah I got multikill message sometimes but then I don't know if there are 4 or 12 people in that multikill you know, I don't count kills while playing.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:32 AM   #30
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Quote:

Don't really know what to say.

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote