PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Deca Sports Freedom
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-08-2011, 12:10 AM   #1
Ryancallsin

Tha5heriff's Gamercard
Beach Volleyball Master Achievement

Jesus Christ I cannot get this effing achievement. Tennis was pretty easy considering you can ace the cpu on easy almost every time but I cannot get my team to cover the volleyball court. I'm not sure if there's a way to get flame on the serve but even without it by the 7th or 8th point my teammate has either attempted to block and sent the ball straight to the ground on our side or both players stand side by side as the other team sets up the rally. Why would they program both my players to stand side by side just staring at the ball? They look like they're expecting a 3rd and perhaps even 4th player to cover the rest of the court. It's beyond retarded. As far as I know you can't do anything about this can you, moving the players I mean?
Ryancallsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 06:26 PM   #2
JMNELSON

iTz Murkabl3's Gamercard
Certain mini games in this game don't track you as well as it should. Beach Volleyball being one.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:37 AM   #3
Ryancallsin

Tha5heriff's Gamercard
I hear that. I find this and dodgeball to be the worst. A tip I've discovered is that when you bump you wanna bring your hands from below your waste to above your head. When doing that I find it has about a 95% success rate. That helps and backing up so the sensor can detect your hands better when you serve but, more importantly, when you spike. I hate when I go to spike and he just gives up on the play while I'm swinging my ass off.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:16 AM   #4
Ryancallsin

Tha5heriff's Gamercard
Wow so just realized that the whole time I was assuming it had to go to 11 points. I set it on 5, won and got the achievement. Much easier. If only I could set dodgeball to 1 per team...