PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Wanted: Weapons of Fate
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-27-2009, 12:04 AM   #1
TGI PassionPiG

Pigimus Prime's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Japanese version and cheats?

Glad to see there is soon to be a jap version of this game being released with another set of achievements. Does anybody know if this version will allow us to use the same cheats as it did with our own version? The reason i ask is because a friend of mine recently purchased the german (DE) version of the game and the cheats/codes are just simply not available in the game. I will purchase the jap version either way but those cheats will make my life ALOT easier!
TGI PassionPiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 01:09 PM   #2
Hurrirus

Mansur Rus's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGI PassionPiG View Post
Glad to see there is soon to be a jap version of this game being released with another set of achievements. Does anybody know if this version will allow us to use the same cheats as it did with our own version? The reason i ask is because a friend of mine recently purchased the german (DE) version of the game and the cheats/codes are just simply not available in the game. I will purchase the jap version either way but those cheats will make my life ALOT easier!
i confirm that the cheats DO work in JAP version.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:32 AM   #3
TGI PassionPiG

Thanx for this man. Can u confirm that the achievements still unlock with the cheats? A friend of mine says that although the cheats/codes section is available on the jap version, he's convinced the achievements are not unlocking as they did on the uk version. He did say however that he was getting confused in the japanese menus lol, so it may be due to his error that things are not unlocking.
Old 07-01-2009, 04:37 PM   #4
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
I hope the jap verison is region free
A 2rue boofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 06:25 AM   #5
Hurrirus

Mansur Rus's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGI PassionPiG View Post
Thanx for this man. Can u confirm that the achievements still unlock with the cheats? A friend of mine says that although the cheats/codes section is available on the jap version, he's convinced the achievements are not unlocking as they did on the uk version. He did say however that he was getting confused in the japanese menus lol, so it may be due to his error that things are not unlocking.
You CAN unlock achievements with cheats in JAP version, I confirm it.

P.S. This version is NOT region free, NTSC-J only.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:46 PM   #6
TGI PassionPiG

Yes i made a start on this today and i did manage to unlock achievements using cheats. I did notice however that when i reached the checkpoint before you quit out to the main menu that the cheats did not automatically disable themselves as they did in the uk version (as described in these forums). So i actually disabled them myself, then turned them back on before quitting out and carrying on as normal.
Old 12-09-2012, 05:54 AM   #7
sucre974

sucre974's Gamercard
what cheat ? how get a cheat in japanese version ?
please .. i try to beat the immortal with cross it's very hard ..anyone can help me ?

Last edited by sucre974; 12-09-2012 at 06:46 AM.
sucre974 is offline   Reply With Quote