PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Earthworm Jim HD
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-09-2011, 04:56 PM   #1
SlumLord1701

Billy the Bin....

Am I a complete effin moron or what? I cant get past Billy the BIn! I waste every round from my gun...over 3000! I shoot from front and behind when he is the tank but I cant get past this bastard. I beat EWJ Special Edition years ago on Sega (yea I got old balls). Ive seen a couple video walkthroughs that say they are from EWJ HD for the 360 that have a life bar above his but mine doesnt. I am getting ready to throw my Xbox through my damn TV. 2 minutes into the game and Im stuck....really!?!
SlumLord1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:03 AM   #2
ooandyb

ooandyb's Gamercard
Just stand there and blast him, when a tuba falls just tap up real quick to shoot it out of the air. After a short while he should drive toward you, jump over him, land, shoot, jump over, land, shoot, repeat if necessary. 3000 bullets should be way more than enough. Once you figure it out it should be real easy.
ooandyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:03 PM   #3
SlumLord1701

Thanks ooandyb. I thought I was playing on Original difficulty, not sure. I ended up starting a new game on Normal and got past him with absolutely no problem. He even had the "life bar" above his head which he didnt when I first tried.
SlumLord1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 03:14 PM   #4
ooandyb

ooandyb's Gamercard
Yeah you were probably on original difficulty. There are no health bars in original. If you go back through and play on original that technique works just fine, the fight shouldn't last very long, somewhere around 1000 bullets. The first time I played I thought this game was impossible but I came back to it after a while and ended up getting all the achievements.
ooandyb is offline   Reply With Quote