PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Card and Board > Zombies!!!
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-14-2011, 03:39 PM   #1
Outinthedark

Outinthedark's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

Zombies!!! Achievement Guide *WIP*

Overview:- Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10
- Offline: 12
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 200: 1-2 Hours for 190/200 last 10 entirely chance.
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2
- Number of missable achievements: 0
- Glitched achievements: None
- Do cheat codes disable achievements? No cheat codes
- Does difficulty affect achievements? No

Introduction:

Zombies!!! is an absolute blast to play and a perfect match from boardgame to digital download. Enjoy a few rounds before you start on the guide, learn the basic cards and familiarize yourself with the tiles so you know where to go for the achievement mop up.

This is a fairly easy 190/200 (Last 10 is entirely chance) so don't fret and enjoy the game a bit

Achievement breakdown...

Don't Be a Hero

Win a game by reaching the Helipad.

Simple enough to complete by yourself. Simply start any variant of the game (with or without CPU's as you can change player 2 to human controlled) and exit the board via the Helipad, seen as an "H" emblem and the tile with the helicopter. The helipad is the last tile to be placed, keep track of the remaining tiles with the helpful counter.

Hail to the King, Baby

Kill a Zombie with Chainsaw & Shotgun cards in play at the same time.

Just as the achievement details. Have both the "Chainsaw" and "Hey Look...A Shotgun" cards in play at the same time. The Shotgun card is held in play for three damage die rolls. You must be inside the Garden Center to play the Chainsaw card where as the Shotgun card can be played anywhere. This is also a great way to unlock "Overkill" at the same time as your damage die will be +3.

King of the Zombies

Kill 200 Zombies.

Comes naturally with time. One survival game has 105 Zombies populating the board.

Master of Arms

Play every weapon card at least once.

"Look...I Found a Shotgun" - Played anywhere.
"Grenade" - Army Surplus Store.
"Skateboard" - Skate Shop.
"Molotov Cocktail" - Gas Station.
"All the Marbles" - Toy Store.
"Fire Axe" - Fire Station. Fire Truck outside.
"Chainsaw" - Garden Center.

Knight of the Hoarder

Collect 50 tokens (Hearts and Bullets).

Comes naturally with time. Hearts and Bullets are found inside buildings. Simply tap on a building or drag the camera over it and the roof will pop so you can see inside. Most of the bigger buildings are full of either hearts and bullets. Hospitals and Drug Marts only contain hearts.

Omega Man

Kill all Zombies in a Survival Horror game.

105 of 'em. Best strategy is to get to the firehouse first and use the Axe card to give you a permanent +1 to your damage die rolls. Take advantage of the surrounding buildings and if you're in range of a specific weapon card like "Lots of Ammo" in the Sports Store or "Medkit" at the Hospital, use it and consider hunkering down to defend and let the Zombies walk to you. Remember, there is no cap on bullets but there is a 5 heart cap so don't waste a "Medkit" if you have one in play. You can use the "Medkit" card and still have it in play to use when you need it at any time.

Another good card to try and play is the "Skateboard" card so you get a permanent +2 to your movement die rolls to get yourself out of sticky situations and run for the Hospital for instance.

Will stack with "Survivalist of the Dead" and "Zombie Hunter" achievements if all 105 Zombies are killed.

Overkill

Defeat a Zombie with a roll of 7 or greater.

Use a combination of "Look...I found a Shotgun" and "Adrenaline Rush" (remember to use BEFORE you roll the damage die) and you should have this pretty easy.

Survivalist of the Dead

Win a Survival Horror game.

Either kill all 105 Zombies or make it to the Helipad. Your choice. Will stack with "Omega Man" and "Zombie Hunter" achievements if all 105 Zombies are killed.

Unstoppable

Kill 6 Zombies in one turn.

This includes the initial turn if a Zombie moves onto your tile. So the minimum die roll needed is a 5. Combine the "Skateboard", "Adrenaline Rush" or "the Keys were still there" cards for an easier time rolling 5+. Also make sure to have a decent number of bullets/hearts or also have a full "Look...I found a Shotgun" card in play.

Was it worth it?

Use 3 or more Hearts in a single combat, then win by using bullets.

Still trying for this one. There is a 6.25% chance of this happening. I've been holding up in Hospitals using Medkit cards to make sure I have at least 4 hearts before attacking Zombies. This is an achievement entirely left up to chance. I've been able to attempt it roughly 60 times in a Survival match but still no luck of the dice.

Zombie Hunter

Win a game by killing 25 Zombies.

Will stack with "Omega Man" and "Zombie Hunter" achievements if all 105 Zombies are killed in Survival mode. Or in regular gameplay where 25 Zombie kills wins the game and you can also play with another human controller player.

Zombie, Interrupted

Kill a Zombie by playing Grenade when "Alternate Food Source" is in play.

Save both cards and make your way to the Munitions Depot (look for the Army helmet sign) and move inside. Wait for a a zombie to follow in and use the "Alternate Food Source" card. Next turn use the Grenade card to kill the Zombie inside the building with you.

Last edited by Outinthedark; 01-14-2011 at 03:57 PM.
Outinthedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 01:09 PM   #2
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
For Master of Arms, the current description isn't quite 100%. I have played each of the cards listed spread out over three games, and no achievement. Either one is missing (doesn't seem likely), they all have to be played in one game, or the achievement is a tad glitchy.

EDIT: I just got the achievement when I played Medkit in the Hospital, so apparently medicine is a weapon. Odd.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.

Last edited by Creech; 04-23-2011 at 01:34 PM.
Creech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:07 PM   #3
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I think 1-2 hours is a little bit underexaggerated. Completing a game of Survival by killing all 105 zombies (for "Omega Man" achievement) takes at least an hour. All the other achievements take more than an hour for sure. I would say that you need to change the time to 2-4 hours, possibly even 3-5. The achievement difficulty of 3/10 is spot on I think. The random luck achievement is random, but apparently a recent patch has made it easier to obtain somehow. I got this in literally my first game.

Thanks for the guide BTW. I think you should also mention all achievements (except survival ones, which is single player) can be earned in 2-player mode. This way you can move the zombies as you please and farm cards/kills.

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 130 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote