PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Party > Raskulls
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-15-2011, 09:18 PM   #1
jamesz001

Question Zuppercut won't unlock

I have tried everything! I did this 10 times in xbox live and i did it on local and even in quest! Any help or suggestions here guys??
jamesz001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:26 AM   #2
SpiralGamerpro

SpiralGamerpro's Gamercard
It has to be done in 1 race.
Old 03-27-2011, 02:46 AM   #3
Sgt Pepper 667

Sgt Pepper 667's Gamercard
I'm having this same problem, I'm boosting achievements with my boyfriend. I got this achievement no problem, when I try to do it for him, it never pops up. I've done it in the same match on two different occasions and it still hasn't unlocked yet.

The first time I tried, he was the second player. I thought that maybe that was the problem, went to the dashboard, switched the profiles to make him the primary, and still no dice. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I've only tried doing this in a local match
Sgt Pepper 667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:37 AM   #4
nfntjy

nfn nifty's Gamercard
i was unable to get this achievement against AI opponents (single player grand prix). I know I hit at least 10 shots pointed up (but never in one match). I switched to local multiplayer (quickrace) and used a second controller and got all 10 shots (again, made sure they were all pointed up) and the achievement unlocked on the 10th shot no problem.

I know the achievement guide says they do not have to be pointed up but maybe that's wrong?
nfntjy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 02:36 AM   #5
DeekBoy

Send a message via AIM to DeekBoy

DeekBoy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Donator - Level 2   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   PAX Meet 2010   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
The method I used was: use 4 controllers and once you grab the zapper pickup. You will use the other controllers and stand all of them on top of your character. Use the zapper all three times. Then you will have to hope you pick up another zapper and do the same method.

Punish The Deserving

DeekBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 01:16 PM   #6
hydrosugar

xFightingSaintx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
i wrote this in the individual achievement section as well, but i can confirm that it has to be both upwards and in the same match. because it didnt work unless i did that.

it can be boosted with controllers as stated above. i only have 2 so it was a little harder, but still very possible(just have to fond 10 zappers in the level)

also maybe i was just unlucky and i can be done in any direction, but its safer to do it upwards anyway. also given the achievement name i'm pretty sure the points is to uppercut them not shove them to the side. but it does have to be done in the same match i cant stress that enough.