PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Left 4 Dead > The Sacrifice
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-20-2011, 04:32 PM   #31
General Valtiel

General Asesino's Gamercard
Well, I still need 'Chaos Generator'...

But now when trying to get on a local server, the game crashes...
Hope one can get it on dedicated servers...
General Valtiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:10 PM   #32
WarGod3

is the glich fixed that resets your kills and achievement progress? i got wont to loss my kills as im haf way there to the kill achievement.
WarGod3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:04 PM   #33
Baliano

Xx1337SniPerzxX's Gamercard
Sacrifizzle is NOT fixed. Yes, I was able to get it in splitscreen just like everyone else, but the solve is a half-ass solve. Why does it not work when playing online with a friend? Why do I need to play on system link? If it was "Fixed", it would work just like it does on L4D2. I'm stoked to 100% this game, but it's very disappointing to see Valve go from one of the best developers in supporting their games a few years ago to putting out broken DLC with extremely limited and delayed support.
Baliano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:10 PM   #34
todd_pip33

NDN Omar's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baliano View Post
Sacrifizzle is NOT fixed. Yes, I was able to get it in splitscreen just like everyone else, but the solve is a half-ass solve. Why does it not work when playing online with a friend? Why do I need to play on system link? If it was "Fixed", it would work just like it does on L4D2. I'm stoked to 100% this game, but it's very disappointing to see Valve go from one of the best developers in supporting their games a few years ago to putting out broken DLC with extremely limited and delayed support.
I believe if you set up a Local Lobby by using the A button trick, and then invite your friend, you can get it. Of course you got the achievement already, but just FYI for anyone, cause I got my achievements that way. I agree though, Valve has fallen off the pedestal I used to have them on. I don't mind delays...but I feel support should be priority one.

Secretly hoping to 100% my copy of Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, like it deserves to be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
todd_pip33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:58 AM   #35
Reno Zero

Scarlet Rain X's Gamercard
Quote:
Look you can whine like a child about valve being valve, or you can accept the fact that you got your achievement and move on with life before you embarrass yourself any further.
Reno Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:09 AM   #36
ICEMAN TNK

SnakeEyes TNK's Gamercard
Well, this is good news, ill give it a shot 2nite
ICEMAN TNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 01:36 PM   #37
amacteur
In the sky

Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
We can unlock it, at least.

It's the same as crash course cheevos... Why is it impossible to unlock them playing online, that's a good question. Maybe something related to their servers.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:21 PM   #38
todd_pip33

NDN Omar's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno Zero View Post
Look you can whine like a child about valve being valve, or you can accept the fact that you got your achievement and move on with life before you embarrass yourself any further.
I think he is more than entitled to his opinion, and based on his experience, what he believes to be true. I, too, am done with Valve games, and quite simply I won't act as if their half-ass service is okay enough to earn my money. People have been waiting a long time for the achievement, not only that, Valve could have been more straight forward with any and everyone asking about an update. Read the other forum threads pertaining to Sacrifizzle, and you'll see just how "worthy" Valve is as console developer. Though they still are an A+ PC developer.

Secretly hoping to 100% my copy of Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, like it deserves to be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
todd_pip33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 06:10 PM   #39
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
What "system link" are you people talking about? I remember that being on L4D2, but not on this one.. Local server I can understand working.. if I can keep my xbox from freezing up.

Either way.. it's done now finally.
100% RPG's: 38 Post #8
Proudest: Star Ocean; Dark Souls
Failing to Understand our Capacity for Kindness

Last edited by Xenolith666; 01-23-2011 at 09:41 PM.
Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote