PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Cars Race-O-Rama
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-31-2009, 11:24 AM   #1
Dragonsss
Banned User

Dragonsss's Gamercard
PLUGGIN' AWAY! bugged?

I got all the items and the achievement still locked
Dragonsss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 05:23 PM   #2
BckHlPnchr

BackHolePuncher's Gamercard
Not to be ignorant but are you sure you got all the plugs in every race? It's not glitched from what i heard yet. the only one that is glitched is the damn over achiever one.
BckHlPnchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:16 AM   #3
dvdubb

DVDUBB's Gamercard
Pluggin' Away (seems to be bugged?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsss View Post
I got all the items and the achievement still locked
I ran into the same issue...got all the spark plugs (double checked the list) and still not unlocking...

What I did notice is that on Smash Up 1 when I start the race, all the spark plugs I collected are gone...on the track there are only two left, but as soon as you pick up one the other one disappears...at end of race you have only one, and when you hit 'continue' you can see it disappear. However, if you are starting the race and go to the pause menu and than go 'continue' to go back to race, all three previously collected plugs are there...looks like it is bugged and therefore not unlocking...

Anyone else ran into this, or knows of a solution?
dvdubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:53 AM   #4
J&JRacing1948

jandjracing1948's Gamercard
Just double check all my races. Have all spark plugs and achievement still locked. List of races I have known to have plugs in them;
Street Race 1, Chick Hicks Showdown, Sprint 1, Academy Challenge 1, Hudson Student Run, Smash Up 1, Road Race 1, Road Race 2, Academy Challenge 2, Candice's Glam Tour, Monster Truck Mayhem 2, Smash Up 2, Off Road Race, Off Road Race 2, Academy Challenge 3, Match Up, Monster Truck Mayhem 3, Road Race 3,Academy Challenge 4, Stinger's Stir Up, Bubba's Bucket Bash, Sprint 2, & Reunion Rundown

If anyone can shed light on this it would be helpful.

Looking of online acheves: Big Bumpin, Burnout Revenge, COD 3, Forza 2, Forza 4 "Legendary Battle", Full Auto, Halo Wars, Monopoly Streets, Mr Driller Online, Peggle, Pure, Robotron, WWE SvR 2007

GT= JandJRacing1948
Send message with game title
J&JRacing1948 is offline   Reply With Quote