PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org

Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Subscribe    Donate
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Quick links
Latest news
Jul 30, 2014 Ninja Theory Set to Reveal a New IP Soon
May 20, 2014 This Week's Xbox Live Deals with Gold Offer Up Discount Namco Bandai Games
Jan 31, 2011 Is Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Set To Return?
Nov 24, 2010 Enslaved Pigsy's Perfect 10 DLC Out Now
Nov 15, 2010 Enslaved Pigsy's Perfect 10 Out Tomorrow Say MS

Old 04-18-2011, 04:52 PM   #1
Ballinkid596

Gamertag: Lord Imfamouz
Help-achievements are not appearing

I came across this problem one day when my xbox was having problems with recognizing that there were any achievements for the new games i was playing, i put in enslaved and went to look at the achievements and i opened it up and it says, " your achievements appear here. Unlock achievements by playing games." it only does this for this game and it wont let me delete the game history. I was wondering if anyone knew what to do.
Ballinkid596 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:47 PM   #2
Zarcaic

Gamertag: Zarcaic
I had that same problem too and I installed the game to my Hard Drive, entered the game, dashboarded out, then looked at the achievements and they were all there to view (different game though not Enslaved)
Zarcaic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:54 PM   #3
sparkingconduit

Gamertag: SparkingConduit
Have you ever hacked your profile before? I'm not trying to accuse, but this has happened to me when I occasionally use the Profile Editor to unlock achievements that glitched (I promise I don't use it for any other purpose, else what's the point of achievements?) I usually find recovering your Gamertag from Xbox Live always fixes the issue for me whenever something like this occurs.

Once you do that, you'll want to redownload the license for all of your XBLA games and movies so you can continue to play them if you ever go offline. Just visit this link and follow the instructions. You can only recover the licenses every 121 days, so I wouldn't do this too often if you tend to game offline a lot.

Beyond the mountains, there are more mountains. Beyond those mountains, there will be more mountains. Either you climb them forever and never fear failure or you never bother trying. It's your choice.
sparkingconduit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 07:30 PM   #4
Batmoon74

Gamertag: Batmoon74
for me no problem
Batmoon74 is offline   Reply With Quote