PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Asterix at the Olympic Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-10-2013, 08:55 PM   #1
CodyForTomorrow

codyfortomorrow's Gamercard
Adventure Mode help..

I feel ridiculous asking this, but I'm 20% done with adventure mode and I'm already stuck. I completed every "elimination round" game up to and including KotA and cannot play further. One torch to move onto the next area was lit I'm assuming automatically because I don't remember doing it, and then I did the one where you have to push the big box around (by the first musical jack-in-the-box) and now that makes 2 torches lit. I don't know what to do for the third torch though. It is near the guy who is trying to fix his cart that was broken, Lovestorix I think. The little guy you can control gets in the seat and I have to control the big guy and pull the rope around. But then when I get to the mirror, there's no reflection coming off of it. Actually there isn't even a mirror showing. It's that weird face thing. What do I do?
Old 03-12-2013, 09:15 PM   #2
vansen1981

Devious Jedi's Gamercard
There a mirror outside the village, next to the guy that emplains how to jump up walls/ledges, do this one 1st and then the mirror that you mentioned in your post.
vansen1981 is offline   Reply With Quote