Achievement Trading Thread

SpiralGamerpro

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my gt is ckleckner im up for all of the online achievment trading from rival gyms and others thank god theres no owc like last yr never go ta chance to get them lol

if u read same list i did there are owc chevos.....4 or 5 in fact all reaching ceratin levels

add me tho im getting it monday at midnight..may not boost righgt away but ill def boost some first night....

Im assuming well be able to boost...cant remember for fnr 4 but some ea games ***cough cough*** skate cough*** throw u in random rooms wid no option to play ranked matches wid friends

so add me if it can be boosted well get it ahaha

I will recieve this in the mail either Tuesday or Wednesday and Im going to want to boost all online achievements. If you want to as well send me a friend request with a message.

*Please dont send me a message if I'm going to have to beg you to get off Call of Duty or Halo to boost.

GT:hostile carrot

addm\ me asap

ready to get the ranked chevos

in 2 weeks we will be able to get rival gym chevos

but for now we cab get the gyn league chevos

basically you just add me and join my gym..gym name is sweet scientist

gt; Bluntz4Breakfas

add me tonight if possible...go ahead and get least 100g of online chevs

put fight night in friend request so ill know.you wanna get gamerscore

i usually decline randoms

Mike I added you

Anyone looking to get easy online achievements message me on live. Most of these can be done in a few matches. Gt: ratdart

Also looking to do gym and rival gym

Also if you are serious, speak English, and have a headset I'm willing to grind level 60 out and 100 OWC matches and 100/85% matches

Thanks

Gt: Ratdart

Hi all, im looking to do all online achievements with whoever, and obviously will do the same for you.

Im looking to do all gym achievements and other online ranked.

If your interested message me/send friend request.

Thanks

GT: The 06 Scorpion

hello9 people looking for a gym to join were u have a few people on most of the time for the acheviments up to help anyone out on doing any online acheviements as i am lookin to do them my self

add my GT Kev Murf n just leave a message sayin FNC and gym name. i have headset and mic so can chat to make sure we get things right:woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop:

:drunk:drunk:drunk:drunk:drunk:drunk:drunk:drunk:drunk:drunk:drunk:drunk:drunk:drunk:drunk:drunk