PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Dead Space 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-07-2011, 04:28 PM   #31
Nevander

Nevander's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
All in all I died a total of five times.

Once I got killed by a Necro at the VERY beginning, I ran right for some reason and got hit in the back while in my straight jacket.

Two times I was killed by my own hand not shooting the red triangle on the windows in time and getting owned by a door.

Once I got assassinated by a black slasher who came behind me and cut off my legs before I could turn around.

And of course, the most BS of all, at the final boss, 'she' spawned right behind me, didn't see her anywhere, Issac turns around and I die, with my last save all the way back at Chapter 12.

I did end up beating it though, a couple days ago.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 05:41 PM   #32
DemonDuffeh

demonduffeh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by saint gladimier View Post
I personally didn't have problems with dying. But the one time i did die was chapter 14, in the zero G sequence with the slamming door things and that one enemy that shoots the red projectiles at you. The reason i had to restart that part was because of the power dying in my house, lol, which really frustrated me, so i guess i really didn't die, but it still pissed me off.
I managed to do game without dying on hardcore which shocked me tbh i nearly died at tripod nest in chapter 9 with bare minimum health left and several times on the drill ride. I took breacks bettween my saves and was bricking it at most places coz i was low on medpacks and ammo or just was goin really really slow trying not to die like in the zero g bit with the spinning blades. Tbh i think it was just luck and fact i did 3-4 playthroughs on other difficulties before so i dint did on bits like the quick reaction areas. Most stupid death i have had in this game is falling randomly in the first zero g sectoin coz i thought it was an extra area. Instead it was just a hole in the wall with gravity fun..... splat..
DemonDuffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 06:09 PM   #33
Sir Mourinho

Sir Mourinho's Gamercard
i died many times due to the mere fact of randomness.

i could be in an hallway and clear out all the enemies behind me. then as i am moving forward a random enemy would come from behind yet i just came from there and cleared out all enemies there. plus i didn't hear the roof break just like how most enemies drop into the area or even ehar the necro running or screaming towards me. it was like stealth kills. lol

the random enemies helps in the scare department but cheap deaths caused by enemies just popping out of no where just annoyed the hell out of me.

i finished hardcore with all my deaths being caused by random enemies creeping out of no where to pwn me.

the only unique death was when that camping spitting necro on chapter 14 upstairs froze me and the uber necro popped up to eat me.
as well as the obvious girlfriend spawning just in front of me as the final boss thing closed up.
Sir Mourinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:08 PM   #34
AltarofPlagues

AltarofPlagues's Gamercard
I just got the train hanging bit, which really gave me trouble on zealot, then I took everyone out and forgot to take out the last monkey thing, ran out of plasma cutter and got a sploded. annoying!
AltarofPlagues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:17 PM   #35
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I am laughing so hard right now....this thread needs to be stickied.

It's great to hear tips on what to do....even better to know what NOT TO DO!!!

Newcomers to Hardcore would do well to learn from the "oops's" of those that have gone before them.

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:32 PM   #36
wardyman90

wardyman90's Gamercard
Decompression window on chapter 9. Such a stupid way to die
It wouldn't be so bad starting back at the second disk checkpoint but I was foolish enough to rage quit forgetting it isnt a save point.
wardyman90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:33 PM   #37
Supaaafly

Supaaafly's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Died so so many times, I actually lipsync the script now...

First run on HC - Got through a couple of rooms in my straight jacket and then for no other reason than playing on HC I get lost and run around in circles panicking! Dead!

2nd run - Get cocky on chapter 6 and try to save ammo in the playgroup. Dead!

3rd run - Replace DLC Force Gun with DLC Contact Beam and forget it's the contact beam when I first use it for crowd control?! Dead!

4th run - Made it to disc 2. Get all the way to where Stross attacks me and the game freezes where it asks you to press 'a' - My thumbs still sore! Dead!

5th run (and quite possibly the best/worse death to date) - Make it to the room where you needle your eye. never had a problem with this last two runs so I'll save after. Just about to stick my eye and my fucking cat decided to 'spawn' through my window and in front of the tv. I shit it, hit all sorts of buttons and end up with a bloody Isaac?! Little bastard. Dead!

6th run - Just about to start from chapter 14, before I needle my eye. Wish me luck! I need it.

Blam! Blam!...Get some!

SERIOUSLY 3.0 PROGRESS - Onyx 6 | Gold 16
Supaaafly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:53 PM   #38
M4EOzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardyman90 View Post
It wouldn't be so bad starting back at the second disk checkpoint but I was foolish enough to rage quit forgetting it isnt a save point.
Died on the same window. Also quit, but had a save @ 5. I haven't died once from a necro, it's all been environmental deaths. A tip for the nest in the rings of fire, you don't need to go throug them to fight him. Just shoot it and it'll open up, was easy to kill from far away.

My first death was in the room with the first bench in chapter 8. I ran over near it to post up and fight the waves, a puker came over the railing and for some reason it did a 'spawn' kill or something, died instantly for no reason.

Then died in space flight during replay and not paying attention.

Then died on that damn window. Didn't notice it and exploder hand came at me, shot him force gun which blew his hand which blew the window, was too close to it to escape.

Have never been low on ammo or health though. Always carry 4 health packs, have 16 in storage, 100+ plasma shots and 50 force gun rounds. Have only bought forc rounds once.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:02 PM   #39
Auburok

Send a message via Skype™ to Auburok

auburok's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardyman90 View Post
I feared that window more than any enemy in the game. I unloaded a plasma cutter in to the black necromorph and an alternate fire force blast at the 'sploder so his dumb club arm didn't break it open. That window is a world of pain. A world. Of pain.

Auburok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:16 PM   #40
wardyman90

wardyman90's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4EOzzy View Post
Died on the same window. Also quit, but had a save @ 5. I haven't died once from a necro, it's all been environmental deaths.
Then died on that damn window. Didn't notice it and exploder hand came at me, shot him force gun which blew his hand which blew the window, was too close to it to escape.

Have never been low on ammo or health though. Always carry 4 health packs, have 16 in storage, 100+ plasma shots and 50 force gun rounds. Have only bought forc rounds once.
Same as, I luckily saved at chapter 5 as well. Up untill that point I only died once (those shutter things for floating garbage or whatever) the necros never caused me a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auburok View Post
I feared that window more than any enemy in the game. I unloaded a plasma cutter in to the black necromorph and an alternate fire force blast at the 'sploder so his dumb club arm didn't break it open. That window is a world of pain. A world. Of pain.
I hear ya buddy. Maybe I can just smash it when first entering the room as I wont be directly in front of it, then fire at that mother fudging button with all the time in the world. Either that or just stasis those necrodorks and run for the door!
wardyman90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:35 PM   #41
M4EOzzy

Now that I've died on it shouldn't be a problem. A little stasis and some strategic plasma cutter dismemberment should do the trick.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:47 PM   #42
HorsemanOfWar16

Lord Jimbobalot's Gamercard
Yea just saw this thread and thought I would post some stupid shit I have done.
Well I saved at 5 because that is a big boss and I was nervous.
Got to disc swap.
died at chap 9.
Turned off xbox.
Forgot about it being a checkpoint and not a Save!! - stupid - my fault lol.
-- anyways I am now at chap 11 and there are these lasers that our building a marker - and i was getting prepped and a little baby came up behind me blow up sent me flying in to the fucking swinging laser! Didn't even hear the little fucker creep up lol.
The drill ride was surprising easier that I thought.
I just have to get from chapter 12 (last save point) - to 15 !!! - not looking forward to this final push! - still some stupid spots have got me.

Currently Awaiting: ME: Shadow of Mordor, Destiny, AC: Unity, Batman: Arkham Knight, Halo V, Tc: The Division, Tc: Siege

1000/1000: Mark of the Ninja, Dead Space 1+ 2, GoW 1+2, Darksiders, Batman: AA, Assassin's Creed 1+2+ Brotherhood, Fallout 3, Fallout:NV , COD 2 - MW 1+2 - WaW, Halo:ODST - Reach, Battlefield:BC2 - 1943, Left 4 Dead 1+2.
HorsemanOfWar16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:55 PM   #43
wardyman90

wardyman90's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorsemanOfWar16 View Post
Yea just saw this thread and thought I would post some stupid shit I have done.
Well I saved at 5 because that is a big boss and I was nervous.
Got to disc swap.
died at chap 9.
Turned off xbox.
Forgot about it being a checkpoint and not a Save!! - stupid - my fault lol.
Yup thats exactly what happened to me 2day. Pretty angry with myself. Won't be hard to get back to where I was but man what a waste of 2hours or however long it was. I took my time as well making sure I got every bit of ammo, I now fear I will just blaze through it and run out of ammo.

For the drill section I might just get all nodes from Force gun, apply them to contact beam then switch back to force after. Although Ammo will be an issue.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:48 AM   #44
Gen Ed E Lee

Gen Ed E Lee's Gamercard
Died on Chapter 1 after getting the plasma cutter. First 2 enemies no problem. Next area walking around a necro spawned behind me. I took care of him and his friend ninja'd me in the back. FML.

Yeah that's the only time I've tried so far.
Gen Ed E Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 01:00 AM   #45
traaped_under_ice

got mind raped by a effin exploder at the end of chapter 3
got angry, stopped playing for 2 hours and then managed to get to my fist save just before the tripod church scene, good thing i saved because while fighting the pack one of them spawned behind me and got raped again

i dont think im gonna make it from 5 to 11 without saving :S
traaped_under_ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 06:18 AM   #46
Console Killer

Console Killer's Gamercard
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate this damn F*%king GAME!!!!!
I got all the way to the end beat the boss and then got hit by a DAMN rock on the way out now it's back to 12 to do it ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have never hated a game so much and all because of the F%$king 3 saves BULL S#@T!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Got it finally!!! Although I finally got killed by a necro on my 2nd run at the end, it was kinda nice not getting killed by a damn rock or window. And on a side note, why not land the damn ship or at least come in low so I could jump on? Seems a hell of a lot safer than standing in the damn door with a bunch of rocks(that killed me 1st time) falling all around your ship,just saying.

Last edited by Console Killer; 02-09-2011 at 04:59 AM.
Console Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 06:56 AM   #47
rockhopper

Doomed Smurf's Gamercard
My worst death by far was at the end of chapter 9 in the stalker room with the cysts on the floor. Well I managed to get through that room on my first try (very suspenseful) and all I had left was that guardian on the wall that shoots pods out, right next to the elevator. Well I came around the corner, shot a stasis canister at him, then shot the fire canister, heard him writhing in pain, yet for some reason he didn't die. I then shot a couple force gun alt fires at him. He still didn't die and he shot one of his stupid pods right at my feet, to the side of me. I went to back up and aim down to shoot at it's tentacle that pops out but to my horror I saw my body just explode on the ground. The fucking thing one shotted me or exploded on me or something. I had full health and had never died to those things in my life, not in the first run of the game or even in Dead Space 1. Now I have to start back at chapter 7 checkpoint.

One more stupid death was also on chapter 9. It's the tiny room with a breakable window where a black slasher drops down next to a power node and a yellow arm exploder comes out near the exit door. I was afraid of that room before I got there (breakable windows make me nervous on hard core) so I decided to stand in the elevator and shoot the window before I stepped into the room. I did a similar thing in chapter 7 with the breakable window where the 2 lasers pop out. I didn't have a problem there as the window auto seals up after a short while. But to my shock, when I tried it on chapter 9, I got sucked out of the elevator and there isn't no time or angle to shoot the lock. Don't let that happen to you people! It makes you feel like an idiot.

Come to think of it, those have been my only 2 deaths. Both pretty embarrassing.

PS3 ID:
rockhopper78

Retail (original 1000) & more:
Arcade (original 200) & more: 44
rockhopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 07:28 AM   #48
Rivercurse

Send a message via Skype™ to Rivercurse

Rivercurse's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Not a death, but in the room with the first save point and store after aligning the solar arrays I somehow clipped behind a railing (just to the immediate left of the save point) and isaac just couldnt move. Had to restart from last checkpoint although not too much of a pain in the ass because it wasn't too far prior to this.

Anyway, seems environment related deaths are more common that combat deaths in hardcore, but this one was just ridiculous.

"Everything we've ever known. It's all hanging by a thread, Garrus."

Razor's EdgeDark WitnessRequiem

Rivercurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:36 AM   #49
davidmerrell

davidmerrell's Gamercard
Eye poke machine just fuckin got me. I hate that shit. I used my last save on chapter 12 too becuase I just couldnt stay awake anymore and didnt wanna replay 9, 10, and 11. So now I gotta get there again. Thats cool, it only takes 30-45 minutes. I just better not die on that shit again.
davidmerrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:39 AM   #50
bl33dthro

bl33dthro's Gamercard
Activating the drill on Chapter 12, attempting to run around it to avoid the pack, and being snagged on the side...

That was not cool.
bl33dthro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:57 PM   #51
Jonesin

SMOK1NGJONES's Gamercard
LMFAO I fucking love this thread! Like most of you I died in the lamest spots due to the TENSION! Shit that I never had a problem with like the spinning laser room in ch. 13! I had my last save on ch. 11, made it to that laser room just to die, made it there again just to miss the last doorway and FRIED! When I did make it past the third time, I was feeling damn confident...then the eye poking machine, pulled that off no problem. I felt the hardest part was over due the one-hit kill scenes. I was WRONG...the last zero-G area with the slamming doors and lasers got me. Those damn flying red bombs blew me into the lasers!!! I was pretty angry but kept my cool until it happened a second time...I just about threw my xbox out the window!

So long story short I restarted on my 2nd save on Ch. 8, made it to ch. 13 right before the spinning lasers, used my last save and pulled it first try. It really is the tension that kills you, the thought lingering in your head
"DONT DIE DONT DIE, your gonna lose hours of progress!"==EPIC DEATH
So heres to those that are HARD TO THE CORE
Jonesin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 03:10 PM   #52
Theratis

theratis's Gamercard
My absolute fkng worst one wasn't even a death. I was on the cryochambers near chapter 5 and decided not to save. Out of nowhere, I get a "Disconnected from XBOX Live" message. Who cares right? Well me of course, being the retard that I am. I click "Sign in", and although I'm signed right back in, Dead Space 2 thinks I'm someone else. It popped up a nice little message for me, something along the lines of: "Profile has been changed. Returning you to the title screen now." I just sat there stunned for a few seconds looking for a way out of it, but nope, I couldn't continue. I decided at that point that I'd just save at chapter 5 and not rely too much on the disc swap checkpoint.

As for actual deaths.. I had 2 major ones. I was right in front of the disc swap elevator, the last monster there is one of those fat things attached to the wall that spew out the single tentacle lurkers. I had full health and tons of ammo and was doing great. I don't know what the hell happened but some projectile hit me and one shot me, like an explosion. I slammed my fists so hard and got so frustrated at that point.

Another one was right before my second planned save on chapter 10, almost like I'm jinxing myself. This one was really lame too. In the tripod room where you have to throw canisters into an object to make it overheat while tripods come at you. I threw all the canisters, then ran to an elevator, but it was the wrong one - the small cargo lift you start the room in. No panic, I turn around and head for the other one, but there's a tripod blocking me. I try to force gun him but it doesn't blow him back. I started panicking and after 3 health packs in that one spot I still couldn't move and died.

Mixed feelings on the mode. Most of my deaths are with me at full health, the insta-gib kind. While I enjoy a challenge, setting me back 2 hours because I happened to miss a single shot isn't really my idea of a good achievement. I completed zealot on my first run, and that was much more of a challenge. I died dozens if not hundreds of times, but it was an actual challenge. This.. meh, it feels more like a time sink than anything else.

I'm on chapter 10 now and used my second save, mainly because the 2 brutes on the Ishimura are responsible for over 20 deaths on my Zealot run, and I didn't want to risk getting one shot again.

My main frustration: Dialogue and Cutscenes. The story and voice acting are great, but not if you hear the same thing 15 times. Wish you could skip the cutscenes.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:19 PM   #53
Zarkhan

Can't believe I never died once. The only time when my RIG was almost empty, was right before starting the fight with Nicole, glad I was still having a large med pack, I was very lucky.
Zarkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 10:31 PM   #54
DarkSoldier84

DarkSoldier84's Gamercard
After having just come off finishing Dead Space on Impossible, I went to DS2 Hard Core. Suffice to say, "Damn you, muscle memory!"

Chapter 1, folks. Right after I pulled out the stasis module, I pressed RT+X to use it on the Slasher. Nothing happened except Isaac's head flying from his body when the Slasher did its thing. I should have seen this coming; I tried RT+A to reload earlier.

No anger, just embarrassment. Then I saw the "EA presents" logo after restarting and decided to put in Rock Band 2.
Need Boosting Partners for Gears of War 2 co-op and online modes, BioShock 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops zombie mode, Battlefield: Bad Company (1 & 2), Borderlands, GRAW 2, Halo Wars, and Street Fighter IV.

100% Retail
Assassin's Creed II, Bayonetta, BioShock, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4, Dragon Age: Origins, GUN, Madden 06, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, The Saboteur, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

100% Retail w/o DLC
Dante's Inferno, Halo: Reach
DarkSoldier84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:57 AM   #55
Deceptive Hornet

deceptivehornet's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxINYOUREYE11xX View Post
Don't know which pack has which but I have all 3. It definitly helps to have the suit with 15% on health packs and you get +15 inventory slots. Also the upgraded +10 fire damage weapons from the dlc help a bit if you are really trying to penny pinch on the game. I don't think you need them to beat hardcore though. Hardcore is different than every other playthrough because you die in the most random spots most of which you never die on in the other difficulties. I have died 5 seperate times now trying to make it without saving to 2nd disc.

1. Necro attacked me from behind before I got my suit from the store and it killed me in one hit when I had full health.
2. The exploder necros that carry the big ball got a little to close on chapter 4 in a room full of enemies and it killed me when I had full health in one hit.
3. After the train part where you hang upside down I've never died there but was focused on shooting a particular necro and he wasn't going down and once again an exploding necro with the ball killed me in one hit but he was pretty close and I didn't see him til it was too late and you can't get away so I was screwed.
4. The zero g part at the start of chapter 5 I thought I was gonna finally make it to the 2nd disc and got killed when you gotta go through the round door, lol. Tried to stasis it and as soon as I could fly through I did so using the thruster and still got cut in half when the door closed. gggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wtf.
5. I got distracted by my gf in a hallway on chapter 3 I think and the crawler enemies with the tail melee attacked me and killed me in 2 hits. No attempts since, lol.
I'm doing my second runthrough on casual just to get the achievements, but i noticed the new "feature" as well. Some damn necromorph just killed me while i was in the store buying new suits. The irony! But as i recall, this couldn't happen in DS1. shops and saving stations were "protected". I haven't been attacked yet while saving. Do you know if it is "safe" or could Isaac get grabbed while trying to save?
Deceptive Hornet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:57 AM   #56
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
I work better under pressure on games, but thinking chapters 1 - 4 (I saved at 4) would be easy, its took me hours to get there. Train beast kept killing me, and the exploders in 3

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 34
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:20 PM   #57
xTGMx INF3RNO

xTGMx INF3RNO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Went to take a swig on my drink. (unpaused) and out of nowhere i turn round and im being eaten for a necros breakfast.

xTGMx INF3RNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:11 PM   #58
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I died a few times in the Laundry Room. A puker landed on top of me twice (in different locations) and I instantly exploded.
Latest arcade completion: Warface

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:09 PM   #59
shadowmoses7

BloodyNinja17's Gamercard
The first major death came at the hands of the pack in Chapter 3. Having not played the game in over a year, it was one of the few areas I forgot about.

The second, and possibly stupidest death in the history of gaming, was in Chapter 5 where you create the zero-g environment, and must stasis the opening of the ceiling to make it through after one of the coffins releases. I died in this spot during my regular playthroughs, so I knew to be careful. What do I decide to do? I shoot my stasis, hesitate, then try to sprint through and get my head chopped off. A pretty much flawless playthrough ended on that. Don't know how I didn't shatter my controller afterwards. I played so methodically and patiently up until that point. I'm still speechless

(FYI, I shot the stasis through the hole instead of hitting the side of the opening. Ugh)
shadowmoses7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 04:36 PM   #60
XperimntNterror

XperimntNterror's Gamercard
at the very beginning of the game... shameful.

in all fairness, it had been about 6 months since i had last played the game and i forgot the path to follow when sprinting and got stuck in a closed off room. maximum rapage.

Thanks to V1ZIONZxBLOOD for the really cool sig!
XperimntNterror is offline   Reply With Quote