Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Two Worlds II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-06-2011, 06:17 PM   #1
UndeadGamer

Synicle Jester's Gamercard
Unhappy Scythe give it already!!!!!

Ok so this is getting highly annoying and no one i've found has given a decent answer. I've done 9/10 quests for the Thieves guild and guess which one is left. Yep "Ghost's Tolls". How is it that i didn't kill Scythe did every quest and have 91%/100% done and all she does is almost kill me and say im to curious WTH/ PLZ HELP

“You show me a truly funny girl who doesn’t have emotional issues, and I’ll introduce you to my stable of unicorn thoroughbreds ridden by leprechaun jockeys.”

"Scrandys are scrandy; that’s what they do. You can’t actually try to understand them; you just have to go with it."
UndeadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 06:58 PM   #2
MADasaHatter

MADRUCKIS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
So everytime you start a convo she does the red mist thing and always kill you and says the "curious" line? Or did she do it once and now doesn't say anything?

Either way sounds like a glitch that you can't get back from. I have one on the theives as well. It won't let me do the Tears quest to finish.

The gang's all here.

MADasaHatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:08 PM   #3
UndeadGamer

Synicle Jester's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADasaHatter View Post
So everytime you start a convo she does the red mist thing and always kill you and says the "curious" line? Or did she do it once and now doesn't say anything?

Either way sounds like a glitch that you can't get back from. I have one on the theives as well. It won't let me do the Tears quest to finish.
Na she didn't kill me she did it once 50% health then same cut scene did it again controller rumbles. Then my guy says he was just curious and she restored my health and now she won't talk period. This is annoying if i can't get the achievement,

“You show me a truly funny girl who doesn’t have emotional issues, and I’ll introduce you to my stable of unicorn thoroughbreds ridden by leprechaun jockeys.”

"Scrandys are scrandy; that’s what they do. You can’t actually try to understand them; you just have to go with it."
UndeadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 08:20 PM   #4
MADasaHatter

MADRUCKIS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
That's what I meant, sorry. Almost kills you, then restores your health. Does sound like she glitched if the quest isn't in your log. You don't have a previous save? If not, then you're like me. I refuse to play the game over to get it though.

The gang's all here.

MADasaHatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:40 PM   #5
capthorp

CanadianBaconX3's Gamercard
Just got the same thing....went in and she does her red mist thing and now just sits there. I punched her and still nothing...so much for 1000 on this one...
Old 02-09-2011, 11:36 PM   #6
ronaldkrueger77@yahoo.com

first i assuming you did gargos quest and retreived the stone but didnt kill scythe. to get ghost toll you have to kill gargos then go talk to scythe. hope this helps.
ronaldkrueger77@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 12:49 AM   #7
JONBLEACH

Bleach x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
orly first of all his name is Gorlag, and u dont need to kill him, i found him in his cave and offered to do his quest, and so i completed it he dissapeared and after a while i found Sythe and helped her with her quests and ghost toll
Gamertag: Bleach x360a
JONBLEACH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 06:42 AM   #8
Devil Sora

Send a message via AIM to Devil Sora Send a message via MSN to Devil Sora

Devil Sora's Gamercard
Same here. . . I did Gorlag's quest, found her (1st time when doing the quest for him) the cut scene is extended and she talks to you about how Lydia was her sister she then gives you the stone and sits downs, you then have to talk to her AFTER receiving the stone and she says "Hey I have a favour to ask." thats how you get Ghost Toll. . . . but why she would keep doing it I have no idea. . . .
Geth do not intentionally infiltrate.
------------------------------------------------
Devil Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:24 PM   #9
Rastaman20

Send a message via Yahoo to Rastaman20

rastaman20's Gamercard
wow the technicalities just to get some of these quest is fuckin stupid so i have to go back to when im like lv16 just to get the damn quest *sigh*

Rastaman20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:50 AM   #10
SaintValentine
Banned User

Quest

finally got it, 4th play through. kill gorlog when you meet him. This solved all my problems.
SaintValentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:45 AM   #11
TE Odin

On my first play I talked to Gorlag, talked to Scythe, and got ghost toll. I talked to the ghosties and chased the marker for the quest...then poof it vanished. Quest disappeared from my log too.
Same playthrough the quests "What's behind that door" and "Tricky Timmy" bugged on me.
I'm going through as mage now but haven't picked up any of those quests yet.
Old 02-19-2011, 10:29 AM   #12
Putriside

Putriside's Gamercard
are these glitches fairly common?
Putriside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 03:54 PM   #13
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintValentine View Post
finally got it, 4th play through. kill gorlog when you meet him. This solved all my problems.
I did this in my first playthrough, after talking to Gorlag I killed him and never experienced these glitches others have talked about. Perhaps doing it this way can avoid Scythe glitching on you.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote