Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 08:48 PM   #1
Or!on

TexiG's Gamercard
Exclamation Assassins creed 4?

Following the very open ended brotherhood has has anything been announced for the next ? I read a rumour that it is released this year I hope its sooner rather than later I'm addicted to the story line
Old 02-06-2011, 08:51 PM   #2
girl poison

girl poison's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Who knows how many games there are actually going to be, but there will inevitably be at least one more. I was told some time ago Assassin's Creed was supposed to be a trilogy. Then I read from a forumer here that they heard it was going to be a six part game. They might be trying to stretch the series as much as possible for the most profit. As long as they keep putting out great games- and, so far, the newest one has always been better than the last- I'll keep buying them.

But if they don't let Jesper Kyd produce the music for the remaining games, I'll kill them.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:58 PM   #3
Bleeding Star

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
I'm pretty sure I read online that Assassin's Creed 3 will be out at the end of this year (Brotherhood isn't considered as AC3)
Old 02-06-2011, 08:59 PM   #4
WhoStoleMyKiwis

Send a message via AIM to WhoStoleMyKiwis Send a message via Skype™ to WhoStoleMyKiwis

WhoStoleMyKiwis's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeding Star View Post
I'm pretty sure I read online that Assassin's Creed 3 will be out at the end of this year (Brotherhood isn't considered as AC3)
Yeah, I mean I dont own any of the AC series. But I have heard enough about it to know that AC: Brotherhood is in fact treated as AC: 2.5

The game is literally treated as a segway to three.

Although, I am looking to getting into that series once I have finished a good amount of bioshock 1 Hopefully it satisfies me as much as Mass Effect did.

>Last FM<
Two ninjas walk into a bar, they never see each other.

Last edited by WhoStoleMyKiwis; 02-06-2011 at 09:05 PM.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:59 PM   #5
Noone

War Lady81's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by girl poison View Post
Who knows how many games there are actually going to be, but there will inevitably be at least one more. I was told some time ago Assassin's Creed was supposed to be a trilogy. Then I read from a forumer here that they heard it was going to be a six part game. They might be trying to stretch the series as much as possible for the most profit. As long as they keep putting out great games- and, so far, the newest one has always been better than the last- I'll keep buying them.

But if they don't let Jesper Kyd produce the music for the remaining games, I'll kill them.

Agreed and I do hope they make another.
Old 02-07-2011, 02:51 AM   #6
Battosai343

Battosai343's Gamercard
There is another Assassin's Creed coming out this year but it may not be Assassin's Creed 3. But, at this point it's all speculation and we won't have any concrete information for quite a while

SOURCE

Working on
Bulletstorm
Old 02-07-2011, 04:19 AM   #7
Kaimana

Chodes Top Hat's Gamercard
If AC3 does come out, what will it continue? Because Ezio already put the Apple in a secret vault... what else is there in Desmond's mind?
Old 02-07-2011, 05:26 AM   #8
xanderthezeppo

xanderthezeppo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaimana View Post
If AC3 does come out, what will it continue? Because Ezio already put the Apple in a secret vault... what else is there in Desmond's mind?
I've been thinking that the next game will be mostly Desmond with a few Ezio and Altiar scenes thrown in. Which I kind of hope for, I'd love some more Desmond scenes.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:35 AM   #9
Chaosx721

ChaosX217's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaimana View Post
You've got to play AC:Brotherhood, because that story opens up the story way more. Even without AC:Brotherhood you would most likely play Desmond in getting the apple before the Templars. That's what was so good about AC:Brotherhood though, it def lead it into another AC.

Can't wait for the next AC but I hope they don't CoD it. They can only pull off another Brotherhood one more time then I can see it start to degrade.