PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Major League Baseball 2K10
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-08-2011, 01:25 AM   #1
outlaw2448

outlaw2448's Gamercard
My Player stories

I picked this game up not to long ago wanting to play a baseball game. I've enjoyed it so far and have started to play the My Player area.

I created a pitcher that started in the minors with the Texas Rangers, just because I live like 15 minutes away from the Rangers ballpark. I quickly became one of the top pitchers with the Rangers. My 2nd full season with them (3rd overall) I went 16-0 before going 18-5 at the end of the season. I haven't been to the playoffs and between my 3rd season and 4th season free agency came and some great players that have helped me out while playing for the Rangers went else where (CJ Wilson and Josh Hamilton). That was the final straw for me playing for the Rangers the fielding seemed to get worse as the seasons progressed so I requested to get a trade to the St. Louis Cardinals who picked up CJ Wilson in the off season.

Now in my 4th season I've pitched the season opener for the Cards and that is it. I was wondering what other careers people have had and how things have turned out.

100% Arcade
4 games

1000 gamerscore, but not 100%
Halo 3
Fallout 3
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Left 4 Dead
L.A Noire
outlaw2448 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 01:19 AM   #2
FeatherbottomMR

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Pretty much just played 2nd base for the cardinals my whole career... I didn't like when you lost your players to free agency but there is an option when you can choose a player that you like for free agency and the team usually gets them for you......
FeatherbottomMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:20 PM   #3
RexDarr

RexDarr's Gamercard
I'm still in my first season (I just bought the game like a week ago), with the Trenton Thunder. I play Center Field and currently 3rd on the batting roation.
So far my overall is 72; I have 75 RBIs, 13 Home Runs, 14 Triples, 12 Doubles, 3 Stolen Bases, 2 Errors (happened in my first 5 games), and a batting average of .287.
Right now my teams overall is 52-40, when I was drafted they were 28-35
Old 03-17-2011, 09:19 PM   #4
RexDarr

RexDarr's Gamercard
UPDATE:
I finished my first season in AA.
I had a batting average of .388 with 30 Homeruns, 31 triples, 28 doubles, 104 RBI's, 3 walks, 93 strikeouts, and 2 stolen bases.
In the post-season I had a batting average of .488 with 11 Homeruns, 8 triples, 15 doubles, 24 RBI's (I had 2 grand-slams in 1 game), 2 walks, 7 strikeouts, and 1 stolen base.

I was called up to try out for spring training, simmed it, which was apparently good enough for me to go to AAA. I am keeping my catching below 60 so I can pad my stats.
So far in AAA I have played 4 games and have:
a batting average of .638, 5 Homeruns, 2 triples, 5 doubles, 14 RBI's, 1 walk, 3 strikeouts, and 0 stolen bases.
Old 05-16-2011, 03:53 AM   #5
xxWhiteEarthxx

xxWhiteEarthxx's Gamercard
Ive played 5 full seasons with a pitcher. 5 Cy Youngs, 2 World Series( 1 with White Sox, and 1 with Cubs). Broke the Cubs single season strikeouts. I also hit 19 homeruns this past season.

I love the my player setting. I wish all the achievements were attainable in this mode because I have gotten 3 homeruns in a game, trucked the catcher to score, as well as many more things and havent gotten then achivements
Lost Via Domus-Cabela's Trophy Bucks-CSI-Hard Evidence-
Civilization Revolution-Bully Scholarship Edition-
At Worlds End-Transformers-Oblivion-Madden 08-EA FNR3-
MLB 2k9

Working on:
Viva Pinata(980/1000)-cant seem to get 50 hours...
C&C Kane's Wrath(30/1000)
xxWhiteEarthxx is offline   Reply With Quote