PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Dead Space: Ignition
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-09-2011, 06:19 AM   #1
Refined Suicide

Refined Suicide's Gamercard
Cheevo issue

Well, I've played through this game 6 times. I've played through the 4 paths, and I've played path A 2 more times. I have not unlocked any of the puzzle achievements for completing all of that type of puzzle. None of them. I haven't even gotten the achievement for finishing every hack in the game, when surely, I have. I have done my multiplayer-leaderboards playthrough, I have done it 3 times, 2 times on path A, and I believe once on path B. So I've done everything that I've read on what to do in this game for these cheevos, and no pop. I would have this game to 200 if they would just pop. I am ready to just say, "screw this game." Any OTHER ideas on what to do?

CSI-Hard Evidence 1000G, Lost Via Domus 1000G, Assassin's Creed II 1000G, Portal 2 1000G, LEGO Batman 1000G, Hunted: Demon's Forge 1000G, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 1000G, Dante's Inferno 1260/1290G, LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean 1000G, SAW 1000G, The Darkness 1000G, LEGO Indiana Jones 1000G

Dash of Destruction 200G, Harm's Way 200G, A Kingdom for Keflings 200G, KrissX 200G, Minecraft 400G
Refined Suicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:54 PM   #2
CSARdiver

CSARdiver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I am having the same issue with no joy. Completed each playthrough and am not getting credit for the run. I noticed on my first runs the decision trees were highlighted, but now only display the highlights from the most recent run.

Looking for a fix...
Old 02-17-2011, 03:35 AM   #3
CSARdiver

CSARdiver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just completed it - make sure you are doing the level variations on Ignition mode and not on leaderboards - those evidently do not count.

Good luck!
Old 02-23-2011, 04:07 PM   #4
ADA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by csardiver View Post
just completed it - make sure you are doing the level variations on ignition mode and not on leaderboards - those evidently do not count.

Good luck!
damn it i done three of them in leader-boards awwwww
ADA2 is offline   Reply With Quote