Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-10-2011, 11:23 PM   #1
Siegfried

Send a message via MSN to Siegfried

SiegfriedX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Online level glitch

This is such an old game, but I really hope someone can help me.

I started playing Full Auto in 2007, finished everything in single player and played online until level 4.

Now I decided to come back and try to finish it, I played like 15 races online, I have 404 points on the leaderboard (and I know I have more than that because some races didn't increase my score) and no achievement for level 5, 6 or 7.

Has anyone ever seen this glitch? Is there a way to fix it?

I really wanna finish my 1000 points on this one.

Siegfried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:45 AM   #2
I Anger I

I Anger I's Gamercard
Ok...my friend and I were boosting this the other day and ran into the same problem. Here is what we did to fix it.

First of all, you need a boosting buddy. Do an online ranked match (set to maximum of 2 players) and have him join your game. Set up a race on containment with two laps. It doesnt matter which series cars you use (we used class C). Pick assault weapon class. When the race starts go a little bit up the track just before the first big left turn. You should see a breakable fence on your right with a large body of water. What you then need to do is drive through the fence into the water killing yourself. Before you drive off the side drop a land mine (assault weapons class) by pressing B. Your friend will then run over the mine and into the water giving you 5000 wreck points for the kill. As he is driving off the edge (after hitting your landmine) he drops a landmine on the edge before he goes into the water. You then run over his landmine and into the water (killing you). This will give him 5000 wreck points. Then continue to rinse and repeat until you both get 50,000 wreck points. At this time you both just need to finish the two laps and end the race. It doesnt matter who gets first; but dont get more than 50,000 points because it wont count towards XP for some reason. The conversion for Xp points will be like 50 some points I believe. We did this for a few hours and made it from level 1 to 10. If this doesnt make sense send me a friend request at I Anger I and I will walk you through it. Trust me it works.
I Anger I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:46 AM   #3
Siegfried

SiegfriedX's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Anger I View Post
Ok...my friend and I were boosting this the other day and ran into the same problem. Here is what we did to fix it.

First of all, you need a boosting buddy. Do an online ranked match (set to maximum of 2 players) and have him join your game. Set up a race on containment with two laps. It doesnt matter which series cars you use (we used class C). Pick assault weapon class. When the race starts go a little bit up the track just before the first big left turn. You should see a breakable fence on your right with a large body of water. What you then need to do is drive through the fence into the water killing yourself. Before you drive off the side drop a land mine (assault weapons class) by pressing B. Your friend will then run over the mine and into the water giving you 5000 wreck points for the kill. As he is driving off the edge (after hitting your landmine) he drops a landmine on the edge before he goes into the water. You then run over his landmine and into the water (killing you). This will give him 5000 wreck points. Then continue to rinse and repeat until you both get 50,000 wreck points. At this time you both just need to finish the two laps and end the race. It doesnt matter who gets first; but dont get more than 50,000 points because it wont count towards XP for some reason. The conversion for Xp points will be like 50 some points I believe. We did this for a few hours and made it from level 1 to 10. If this doesnt make sense send me a friend request at I Anger I and I will walk you through it. Trust me it works.
That's exactly what I was doing, the problem is, my friend was getting levels (he started at 0 and ended up at 6) and I was not (I started at 4 and ended up at 4).

I wanna know if someone ran into a bug like that, where you get points online but never level up. I see some people that took way longer than the 1000 points usually needed to get to level 10, I wanna know if that's the only screw up, a glitch that makes you play a lot more than needed to get the online levels or if there's a different glitch that will prevent me from getting this achievements forever.

If you got from lv 1 to 10 in a few hours, you did not run into the same problem as I did
I have no idea if it will take minutes, hours, days, weeks or if I'm never gonna level up to 5.

Old 02-11-2011, 10:55 PM   #4
I Anger I

I Anger I's Gamercard
Well I had a similar thing happen. My friend was already a level 4 I believe. I was a level 0 (bought the game to boost). We started a ranked match and just shot each other until we got several thousand points. It took like 25-30 minutes before we finished the match. This gave us around 250 conversion points. For some reason, doing this, I leveled up a few levels. I made it to level 4 before my friend got any levels. We then continued this for like an hour with none of us getting any cheeves for leveling up.

We then realized that for some reason it seems the only consistent way to level up and get the cheeves was for us to do the land mine and run into the water trick. We just did it until we both had 50,000 wreck points ( should only take between 3-5 mins)and finished the race. After doing this a few times we both started leveling up and getting the achievements and both did this until level 10. It sounds like exactly what you are going through so make sure you are doing what I say. Im telling you, if you cant get this to work send me a Friend request and I will see if I can help u get it. It sounds exactly like what my friend and I experienced.
I Anger I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 03:49 PM   #5
Siegfried

SiegfriedX's Gamercard

As I said, I am doing exactly this, I was informed before starting the boost that we can only kill each other 10 times and then win the race.

Problem is, I'm not leveling, it's just like my bar to level up is incredibly large (or glitched). I keep getting points added to me on the leaderboard but no achievement at all.

I'll try next week to play with a friend that offered to help me. I'll do 20 races with him, that should give me 600 points, enough to level up a lot. Let's see if I manage to at least get one achievement unlocked.

My problem is similar to people here that say they already have over 1000 points but no lv 10 achievement.

Old 02-14-2011, 10:45 PM   #6
Siegfried

SiegfriedX's Gamercard

Got the glitch fixed. It appears all you have to do is keep playing. For some reason a level took way longer than it should to unlock, but after that I got all other achievements until now normally. (Level 5, 6 and 7).

Old 04-22-2012, 09:31 PM   #7
Stamulevich

TAMB0's Gamercard
i think this is happening to me too. Does anyone know where my rank level is? I cant find it on the leaderboards.

EST time zone
Stamulevich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:41 AM   #8
Ravenousguy

HYBRID HIVE's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
It does seem to be pretty un-reliable when unlocking ranks.
I myself unlocked level 10 before i reached 1000 points (i was on around 960)

But my friend that i was boosting with is still sitting on rank 4 with over 1100 points!

So all i can say is to keep going if the ranks wont unlock, they do eventually!
Old 09-14-2012, 07:36 PM   #9
CyberPunch83

CyberPunch83's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Good to this happens, I'll probably be boosting this game during GSL and would be rather annoyed if achievements weren't unlocking when they should. To anyone hoping this will be fixed: it won't. It's such an old game, we'll just have to take the MP the way it is, which all things considered isn't that bad, especially when you factor in the servers still being online. They are still online, right?

50k achieved 10/10/2011
100k achieved 7/3/2014
Achievement: Wheelie God (20G) - Ride to Hell: Retribution

GTA Online Rank (12/19/2014) 114

Games 100%: 103
Latest: Backyard Sports: Rookie Rush

Working on:
World of Tanks (650/700)
Assassin's Creed IV (455/1250)
Destiny (starting soon)
CyberPunch83 is offline   Reply With Quote