PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Gray Matter
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-13-2011, 08:56 PM   #1
Asturgis
Gundam Meister

Asturgis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Platinum   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Exclamation Speed Run AND Chatty Mouth in 1 go :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolatorX View Post
Got it in around 4:20, didnt get chatty mouth though, is it stackable with another playthrough?
I just started the game, but I have a good experience of this kind of things.

I'm sure, sadly, that it doesn't stack

My advice ? Follow a guide (gamepressure, the best site for all RPG's) and stray from it for the first 2 Chapters. You will finish Chapter 2 at the 2 hours mark if you click and read and watch everything, re-read and watch stuff you watched and read on Chapter 1 during Chapter 2, sometimes Sam's comments will change, visit all places AND don't forget to comment on everything you have in your inventory with A. Free comments !

By the end of Chapter 2, you will have at least a third of all dialogs needed (I counted in my diary, and not all dialogs period, since there are way more than 1K) start your speed run (you can still make it since people can do all of it in 3 hours and you already have done 2 long chapters). Play ASAP but don't get scared to check everything that is actually in front of you, on your path, like statues or paintings that will only take seconds.

You WILL get your speed run (when you do badly, reload last save) and maybe your Chatty Chatty Mouth. If not, make a save at the beginning of Chapter 7 or 8 and do the same as the first 2 chapters : check everything and take your sweet time. You WILL get it before the end of the game.

Taking your time during 2 chapters and replaying 1 or 2 beats playing through 2 full playthroughs
Old 03-12-2011, 03:54 PM   #2
HATRID

HATRID REMAINS's Gamercard
good advice man, i just got the 1k in 1 walkthrough.
i recieved the chatty mouth achieve about 20 percent through chapter 8.
finished the walkthrough in just over 4:30 hours.
cheers
HATRID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 10:53 PM   #3
xEndriux

xEndriux's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
can you skip pressing A or you have to read everything ?

Seriously 3.0 unlocked 2/20/2012
1st on x360a: Metro Last Light - Metro 2033 - PES2010 - PES2011- FableIII Traitor's Keep - Marvel SSH:TIG Thanos Throwdown

Completed XBLA: 44/44
Completed Retail: 188/190
Completed Retail with DLC: 188/190
GS Completion: 99.95%

xEndriux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 12:59 AM   #4
Corrupt.
Damn you, Walt Whitman!

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Tyger7
Total Awards: 44 (more» ...)
I ended up doing 3 playthroughs, one for chatty mouth, one speed run and one for all secrets.