Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Bulletstorm
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-04-2012, 10:00 AM   #31
Giptuc

Giptuc's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoujin View Post
Man, I'm really sad Bulletstorm 2 was officially canceled.

I actually didn't like Bulletstorm when I first played it on the 360 when it came out. But a month ago I got it for PC, and after playing it for awhile, I really enjoyed it. The ending of the game really didn't feel like an ending, and the story wasn't AMAZING or anything.. but I honestly had a lot of fun with this game after I got into it.

I really hope that somehow they change their mind and they start developing Bulletstorm 2 again, but I sadly have a feeling that won't happen.
Now we all know that People Can Fly were put on to Gears: Judgement or w/e the fuck it was called and thats why Bulletstorm 2 was cancelled.

Also read in an article about it being cancelled that the Epic boss (idk what his name is) wouldnt mind going back to it... so although cancelled, i guess im not really gonna call done and dusted just yet

100% Retail: 17
100% XBLA: 7
100% GFWL: 1
Giptuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:23 AM   #32
Akatsuki Sensor

I was sad that they didn't decide to make a sequel. As the above said they still might but if they do I doubt it'll be for a good while yet.

It was a great game, I was really eager to see how it would all pan out too. I have a solid idea in my mind though :3

Akatsuki Sensor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:17 PM   #33
forestmarshall

ForestMarshall's Gamercard
It's a shame that they're not planning a sequel, Bulletstorm is definitely up there with my favourite xbox games. Where else can I find witty banter of this calibre?
forestmarshall is offline   Reply With Quote