PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War 3
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2011, 08:40 PM   #1
The Lovat Scout
 
The Lovat Scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Saint Lou.
Posts: 650
Send a message via AIM to The Lovat Scout Send a message via MSN to The Lovat Scout

The Lovat Scout's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Post So when does everyone think the beta is coming out?

I'm guessing sometime in April, when it was originally going to launch.
__________________
WEESE
DUNSEN
CHISWYCK
POLLIVER
RAFF THE SWEETLING
THE TICKLER
THE HOUND
SER GREGOR
SER AMORY
SER ILYN
SER MERYN
KING JOFFERY
QUEEN CERSEI
- VALAR MORGHULIS -
The Lovat Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:13 PM   #2
Deyankees1
 
Deyankees1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York City
Posts: 2,397
Send a message via AIM to Deyankees1 Send a message via MSN to Deyankees1

DeYanKees1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
They announced Mid April.
Deyankees1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:46 PM   #3
Golden Guard
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 83
im kinda confused when i heard about this. I watched the video telling us its coming in April, but cliff never said anything about when people with Bulletstorm EE could start the beta.

So if it starts mid april, maybe the people with bulletstorm get to start it like early april?
Golden Guard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:45 AM   #4
Clowhagen
 
Clowhagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 54
Send a message via MSN to Clowhagen Send a message via Skype™ to Clowhagen

Clowhagen's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Guard View Post
im kinda confused when i heard about this. I watched the video telling us its coming in April, but cliff never said anything about when people with Bulletstorm EE could start the beta.

So if it starts mid april, maybe the people with bulletstorm get to start it like early april?

You need to buy Bulletstorm Epic Edition to get into the beta. As far as my understanding goes, that is the only way in. I bought it, and on the main menu there is a faded out tab that reads "Gears of War 3 MP Beta". So I'd say when the Beta comes out that's how people are going to access it.
__________________
Death Smiles At Us All, The Only Thing We Can Do Is Smile Fight Back
Clowhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:50 AM   #5
Volzagia
 
Volzagia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Posts: 1,671

Volzagia's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
April 1st apparently for epic edition holders
__________________
Volzagia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:56 AM   #6
neok182
 
neok182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: South Florida
Posts: 2,768

neok182's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clowhagen View Post
You need to buy Bulletstorm Epic Edition to get into the beta. As far as my understanding goes, that is the only way in. I bought it, and on the main menu there is a faded out tab that reads "Gears of War 3 MP Beta". So I'd say when the Beta comes out that's how people are going to access it.
it is not the only way. it's the only guaranteed way, and you get some sort of head start or early access. There will be another way in but epic hasn't said how.
__________________


NO RANDOM XBL FRIEND REQUESTS PLEASE
neok182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 01:04 AM   #7
Golden Guard
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volzagia View Post
April 1st apparently for epic edition holders
ok i have the Epic Edition. I guess ill just look out for more information from Epic, if they ever clarify the details.

thanks
Golden Guard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 01:12 AM   #8
Clowhagen
 
Clowhagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 54
Send a message via MSN to Clowhagen Send a message via Skype™ to Clowhagen

Clowhagen's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by neok182 View Post
it is not the only way. it's the only guaranteed way, and you get some sort of head start or early access. There will be another way in but epic hasn't said how.

I just found that out about 5 minutes after I posted. I'll do more research first before I post next time XP.
__________________
Death Smiles At Us All, The Only Thing We Can Do Is Smile Fight Back
Clowhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:00 PM.