PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Bulletstorm
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-02-2011, 05:13 AM   #61
HawkeyeA7X

xJuggalo DMPx's Gamercard
Thank you so much for this. This will help me out so much.

Last edited by HawkeyeA7X; 03-02-2011 at 05:38 AM.
HawkeyeA7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:47 AM   #62
Perasnovitch

perasnovitch's Gamercard
Grinder on the Secret One... Can't find those so called turbine/grinder.

Perasnovitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 05:34 PM   #63
Majorbusten

Majorbusten's Gamercard
Very noobish question,

I played through the game and got over 75% of the SS. I tried going back to a earlier chapter to work on ones I was missing but saw they were all locked and I didn't even have to correct guns needed.

Whats the best/easiest/proper way to go about getting missed SS after beating the game?

Thanks.
Majorbusten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 05:49 PM   #64
Boylin

Boylin's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorbusten View Post
Very noobish question,

I played through the game and got over 75% of the SS. I tried going back to a earlier chapter to work on ones I was missing but saw they were all locked and I didn't even have to correct guns needed.

Whats the best/easiest/proper way to go about getting missed SS after beating the game?

Thanks.
Just replay some of the later chapters, al weapons are unlocked once you find a Dropkit and you start with enough SP to buy all weapons and upgrades.
You only need to do the SS which don't have the name next to them, the ticks/checks don't matter.
Boylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:49 PM   #65
drfox96

vangaurdS's Gamercard
thnx alot , great TUT.
helped me alot specially with the bouncer and the 100m
drfox96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:29 PM   #66
Metaphorically

Metaphorically's Gamercard
How do you do
GunSlinger
- Score two or more FAST DRAWs or SNAPSHOTs in a row.
Metaphorically is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:25 AM   #67
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Air Strike - Impale a thumped enemy into a standing enemy.
Act 6 Chapter 3, when you get ambushed by the Burnouts, thump an enemy and shoot him with a CHARGED drill, another Burnout should jump over the fence while the thumped one is still airborne, press RT on the one who has just jumped over the fence.

This didn't work at all for me. The enemies would die from being flinged up into the ceiling. Also, if you let go of the trigger then the enemy goes flying.

What I did was on Act 7 Chapter 1

When you get to the area with the first mini-boss, thump the enemies around and choose the closest one to the boss. Charge shot the enemy while still holding and quickly aim your reticle on the boss, and let go of .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphorically View Post
How do you do
GunSlinger - Score two or more FAST DRAWs or SNAPSHOTs in a row.
Just have a bunch of enemies running at you and aim away from them, then quickly aim towards their heads and keep firing. Even without headshots you can pull this off but they will make things easier. The trick is the reticle isn't red, then right when it's red you start getting kills.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:15 AM   #68
Albel Nox

Send a message via Skype™ to Albel Nox

Noxxender's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just out of curiosity, for this achievement do you have to have them all check marked in the database? Or just named?

Hopefully I don't have to do them all again because I missed a couple. D :

Albel Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:23 AM   #69
IKickedABaby

AWoodenLeg's Gamercard
I keep getting Grenade Gags or Meat Slicers but no Head Slicers. Any Advice?

IKickedABaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:10 PM   #70
Chaos2Keres

Chaos2Keres's Gamercard
There is an easy place to get head slicer. Go to the act 2.2? (worst family fun vacation ever) and get to the point where you see the dinosaur in the hole while Ishi is opening the door. Go through the door and kill the four green guys who run down the stairs. At the top of the stairs there are two guys covering and firing at you. The guy on the left is covering behind a glass window supported by thin bars. Wait for him to take cover by the edge of the door and fire the flail at the edge of the door at the height of his head, it should swing round and get the shot. If you miss, restart checkpoint and you'll return at the dinosaur bit. Took me two attempts.
Chaos2Keres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:28 PM   #71
1989mayank

Mikey198903's Gamercard
I got this achievement.... but the multiplayer achievement its gettin on my nerves..... its really hard..
1989mayank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:30 PM   #72
1989mayank

Mikey198903's Gamercard
hey guyz i am new to this site.... cau u tell me how can i add my name in leaderboards.... i also have 39 achievements.... with a score of 755
1989mayank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 12:37 AM   #73
Mister Buds

Mister Buds's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper Riflez View Post
Penetrator

Wingmen - Impale two or more airbone enemies with a single drill
Act 6 Chapter 3, thump a 2 or more enemies and hit one with a CHARGED drill shot and quickly lock onto another enemy and press RT.
i didn't look through this whole thread, but can someone suggest another area for this? i'm assuming it's referring to the part where you're ambushed by the burnouts, like the other penetrator skillshots. however it is not possible there. there are too many environmental hazards. everytime i use the thumper i get nothing but flyswatter and voodoo doll skillshots. two enemies never survive in the air together.
Mister Buds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 06:23 AM   #74
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
Just have a bunch of enemies running at you and aim away from them, then quickly aim towards their heads and keep firing. Even without headshots you can pull this off but they will make things easier. The trick is the reticle isn't red, then right when it's red you start getting kills.
Anyone have any good suggestions on where to do this?
Old 03-05-2011, 03:14 PM   #75
ConfusedGeek

Confusedgeek's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Stringer - CHARGED: Suspend a drilled enemy mid-air, then kick him into another enemy.
Leash an enemy (preferably a burnout) towards you, fired a charged shot into his stomach and when an enemy is behind him, kick him and it should kill the one behind.

Drilldo - CHARGED: Ram two or more enemies during a slide with the charged weapon.
Act 6 Chapter 2, activate the charged shot and slide into a group of Burnouts, if you kill 2 in 1 slide it will unlock.
my last two.

for drilldo, you just need to kill 2 ppl by sliding into them? you don have to shoot the drill, just charge it?

for stringer, i seem to have an issue with the first guy. he isnt always level with the second guy.
ConfusedGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 05:48 PM   #76
ConfusedGeek

Confusedgeek's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedGeek View Post
my last two.

for drilldo, you just need to kill 2 ppl by sliding into them? you don have to shoot the drill, just charge it?

for stringer, i seem to have an issue with the first guy. he isnt always level with the second guy.
got them both on 6.3.

btw, i dont think you can do drilldo on 6.2. you dont get charge until the very end (b4 the elevator) and you dont see other enemies then the bugs.
Old 03-06-2011, 03:01 AM   #77
TH3 XB0X G3N1U5

TH3 XB0X G3N1U5's Gamercard
any tips for head slicer? ive tried numerous times at numerous spots, i can get the flail to wrap around, but not decapitate. thanks.

Last edited by TH3 XB0X G3N1U5; 03-06-2011 at 03:33 AM.
TH3 XB0X G3N1U5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 02:03 PM   #78
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Last one I need to get and I'm finding it virtually impossible atm.

Quote:
Stringer - CHARGED: Suspend a drilled enemy mid-air, then kick him into another enemy.
Leash an enemy (preferably a burnout) towards you, fired a charged shot into his stomach and when an enemy is behind him, kick him and it should kill the one behind.
I find the best place to attempt it its at the beginning of Act 7 and a little further in the there's some issues with it I can't get over.

I find it hard to get 2 people in the right place at the right time. They're either to close so I can't get a kick/leash in then get the other in the right place for my kick kill or the 2nd none drilled guy is not close enough or no other guy is near!

The major problem I'm having is when I charge drill a guy they seem to go into the air even though I aim straight. Meaning I can then not kick them as they're too high..

If anyones got any tactics that'll be great but this ones the hardest out of them all lol. I'll edit it if I get it!
Old 03-06-2011, 03:26 PM   #79
ConfusedGeek

Confusedgeek's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Last one I need to get and I'm finding it virtually impossible atm.

I find the best place to attempt it its at the beginning of Act 7 and a little further in the there's some issues with it I can't get over.

I find it hard to get 2 people in the right place at the right time. They're either to close so I can't get a kick/leash in then get the other in the right place for my kick kill or the 2nd none drilled guy is not close enough or no other guy is near!

The major problem I'm having is when I charge drill a guy they seem to go into the air even though I aim straight. Meaning I can then not kick them as they're too high..

If anyones got any tactics that'll be great but this ones the hardest out of them all lol. I'll edit it if I get it!

did u try 6.3? in the building. there are a lot of enemies and they dont seem to float as high.
Old 03-06-2011, 03:33 PM   #80
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedGeek View Post
did u try 6.3? in the building. there are a lot of enemies and they dont seem to float as high.

I'll give it a go but is the Penetrator unlocked then?

Edit: Right I got it! Best place is 7-2. As the door opens leash the guy to the right, then leash the guy to the left. The one on the left should hopefully go over and past the first guy you pulled. While he's still in the air, charge penetrate shoot him then kick him at the first guy who should be up off the ground!

Took a few practices, but its the best spot I think! Plus the fastest as these guys are right at the start and if you miss then hit checkpoint restart and you'll be right at the door as it opens!

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 03-06-2011 at 03:44 PM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 08:49 PM   #81
Snoop QC

snoop qc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'm having some trouble getting those skill shots : first in last out, snapshot and gunslinger. Any tips : weapons, areas, ennemies, act, chapters?

For ding dong, I keep doing it, kill the guys with rubbles but the skillshot doesn't register. Is it glitched or something? Does anyone experienced the same problem?

EDIT : finally got snapshot!

Achievements completion : 99,39%
Gamerscore completion : 99,35%
Retail games completed : 70/74
I'm a completionist!!!

If you send a friend request, please send a message telling why, otherwise I will just ignore it

Last edited by Snoop QC; 03-06-2011 at 09:30 PM.
Snoop QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 09:04 PM   #82
yosambo

Send a message via Yahoo to yosambo

CRYMS0N GH0ST's Gamercard
Need players for this.
Old 03-06-2011, 09:49 PM   #83
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop QC View Post
I'm having some trouble getting those skill shots : first in last out, snapshot and gunslinger. Any tips : weapons, areas, ennemies, act, chapters?

For ding dong, I keep doing it, kill the guys with rubbles but the skillshot doesn't register. Is it glitched or something? Does anyone experienced the same problem?

EDIT : finally got snapshot!
I'd check out the FAQ that is now on the main page. It actually gives you answers to both of these in the Skillshots section!
Old 03-06-2011, 10:44 PM   #84
Snoop QC

snoop qc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
I'd check out the FAQ that is now on the main page. It actually gives you answers to both of these in the Skillshots section!
Thanks! Got them all.

Achievements completion : 99,39%
Gamerscore completion : 99,35%
Retail games completed : 70/74
I'm a completionist!!!

If you send a friend request, please send a message telling why, otherwise I will just ignore it
Snoop QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 11:21 PM   #85
Hoffnungstod

hoffnungstod's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by miketheskater2 View Post
just got the last skillshots: meat slicer & head slicer.
Thanx man

How did you get them? I am rellay struggling with these two. Thanks in advance!
Hoffnungstod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:22 AM   #86
aDisabledRabbit

aDisabledRabbit's Gamercard
Okay, I'm going to be very noobish here but what can I say? I am a noob, and proud of it.

So...I start the game, complete a Playthrough on Easy or something. This will give me some of the Skillshots. Once I've finished this playthrough, I can go to Chapter Select and get any of the other Skillshots I've missed? In doing this, won't I erase my entire collection of Skillshots already?

I mean, say I got them all except one on 4.2 or something. Would I have to play through all of the campaign again until I got to 4.2, or can I just jump straight to 4.2 and all my data will be saved?

Blub Blub Blub.

Last edited by aDisabledRabbit; 03-07-2011 at 08:56 AM.
aDisabledRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 09:23 AM   #87
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by aDisabledRabbit View Post
Okay, I'm going to be very noobish here but what can I say? I am a noob, and proud of it.

So...I start the game, complete a Playthrough on Easy or something. This will give me some of the Skillshots. Once I've finished this playthrough, I can go to Chapter Select and get any of the other Skillshots I've missed? In doing this, won't I erase my entire collection of Skillshots already?

I mean, say I got them all except one on 4.2 or something. Would I have to play through all of the campaign again until I got to 4.2, or can I just jump straight to 4.2 and all my data will be saved?
No. Skillshots are universal throughout Chapter selects and New Games. So you can go to any chapter get the missing Skillshot and quit and move on to the next one!

We now have a FAQ up and achievements guides, so all of these will hold your answer!
Old 03-07-2011, 09:29 AM   #88
aDisabledRabbit

Quote:
No. Skillshots are universal throughout Chapter selects and New Games. So you can go to any chapter get the missing Skillshot and quit and move on to the next one!

We now have a FAQ up and achievements guides, so all of these will hold your answer!
Thank you so much! You in particular have helped me out so much with Bulletstorm. Muchly appreciated.

Blub Blub Blub.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:38 AM   #89
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by aDisabledRabbit View Post
Thank you so much! You in particular have helped me out so much with Bulletstorm. Muchly appreciated.
Haha! Well I have played it to death. Pretty much 1k'd it, wrote a guide, overview and an FAQ.. Bit of an overkill but its a fun game so needs it!

Everything you ask will be on the forum, so give it a search and you should find it. If not ask in one of the threads that corresponds to your question.
Old 03-07-2011, 10:03 AM   #90
aDisabledRabbit

Quote:
Haha! Well I have played it to death. Pretty much 1k'd it, wrote a guide, overview and an FAQ.. Bit of an overkill but its a fun game so needs it!

Everything you ask will be on the forum, so give it a search and you should find it. If not ask in one of the threads that corresponds to your question.
It's an awesome game. It deserves to be overkilled in gameplay, if that makes any sense lol! Coolies, yeah. I've got the FAQ up, this thread up, YouTube and my xBox (On Bulletstorm, of course) so I can finally get this achievement done!

Thanks again.

Blub Blub Blub.