PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Bulletstorm
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-08-2011, 04:59 AM   #91
Teh Phantomz

l The Phantom l's Gamercard
Thanks to OP and everyone who posted all your input really helped in getting me this achievement. Cheers
Teh Phantomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 07:46 PM   #92
jung4ever

FyreBeard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks, such a big help! I was stuck for a bit, couldnt get "nutcracker" or "lucky shot". The method for nutcracker is great, i never thought of using a nom. Thanks again!
Old 03-08-2011, 09:14 PM   #93
EeHh JuLiAn

EeHh JuLiAn's Gamercard
Can someone please help me with "Head Slicer"=Flailgun I need this last one been trying forever
EeHh JuLiAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 01:15 AM   #94
MuscularTea

Send a message via MSN to MuscularTea

MuscularTea's Gamercard
For "Steady Hand" in chapter 5-3 there's a burnout in a cage or it was for me so it was easy to target the orange dots on it to get the skillshot.

MuscularTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:57 AM   #95
llll epic llll

llll epic llll's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Keres View Post
There is an easy place to get head slicer. Go to the act 2.2? (worst family fun vacation ever) and get to the point where you see the dinosaur in the hole while Ishi is opening the door. Go through the door and kill the four green guys who run down the stairs. At the top of the stairs there are two guys covering and firing at you. The guy on the left is covering behind a glass window supported by thin bars. Wait for him to take cover by the edge of the door and fire the flail at the edge of the door at the height of his head, it should swing round and get the shot. If you miss, restart checkpoint and you'll return at the dinosaur bit. Took me two attempts.
Thank you for this, head slicer was taking me forever until I tried this. The rest of them were pretty easy.
Old 03-12-2011, 11:49 AM   #96
Boiled Frogs

BoiIed Frogs's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
If anybody get's a glitched Ding Dong (didn't mean that to sound like an STI) then it should unlock by playing the echo collapsed building. Apologies if this has already been mentioned

Boiled Frogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:35 AM   #97
Fatboys98

fatboys98's Gamercard
Great guide. Got my Golden Idol achievement today
Fatboys98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:52 PM   #98
VCutter

VCutter's Gamercard
You may as well mention Act 2-Chapter 2 as an easy and early location for the Head and Meat Slicer flail skillshots to save more people who don't look down the posts from cluttering, although I managed to get both from the turret gunner just before the elevator tenderiser skillshot before knowing this thread was here (Thanks for all the secret ones, they were almost all of what i was missing after finishing campaign).

Also, alot of the drill kills (all of them except ones requiring airborne) I easily got in some section where you're zigzagging through narrow hallways in a collapsed building with Burnouts. Even if I screwed something up, two more would come back down the hallway to try the shot again.

Also, tried the dinosaur yet again, never pressed RB once and got Mass Extinctions, but also got Full Throttles so my original theory was wrong. RB still had nothing to do with the skillshot, however.
VCutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:57 PM   #99
mwktar

mwktar's Gamercard
Smile

Just wanted to offer a massive thanks to everyone involved in putting this guide together. You guys rock my world
mwktar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:38 PM   #100
BlackDoomFlame

Talking Cool, someone reffered my video, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmeclean View Post
For Air Strike (Penetrator) Here is a really good you tube video showing how to do it quickly, you can just write the method it uses YouTube - Bulletstorm Air Strike Skillshot

Hope it helps!
Glad to see my videos are helping people!
BlackDoomFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:04 PM   #101
Faithxchaos

Send a message via MSN to Faithxchaos

Faithxchaos's Gamercard
Thank you so much for this guide, I managed to get most of them on my own but some of them would have been a real pain in the butt without this guide! Cheers again =)

xXHandguns For HeartsXx

Faithxchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:33 PM   #102
Veganpunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worhammer View Post
Go to an area with lots of enemies. Use your thumper on one guy, then just use snap-aim and fire till you get it. Kinda hit and miss, but I got it after 3 or 4 tries.

This is the one skillshot I'm having trouble getting. Snapshot. What do you mean by snap-aim?
Veganpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:37 PM   #103
Veganpunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear2face View Post
Great guide. I only had 4 left to do when I checked this thread out but it made the last 4 (Air-Strike, Floater, Forced and Halloween) so much freaking easier and faster. Thanks.

Also I've noticed in this and other threads that people are having some issues with the screamer skillshots in particular the ones that say "as soon as you have them in your sight". A good way to get these is to let the auto-aim/snap aim help. Leash or kick an enemy to weaken them a little then aim a little bit to their side and hit LT. Your reticle will "snap" to the target (this works even on very hard). Fire immediately and if you kill them you will get the various skillshots

Just saw this. Thank you. I will try this as soon as I get home. I've been trying to shoot them before the zoom goes all the way in. Many thanks and props to everybody in this thread for all the great input.
Veganpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:27 PM   #104
NorthernZoot

NorthernZoot's Gamercard
Thanks for the excellent guide. Definitely helped with those last few skill shots. Unlocked the achievement a few minutes ago.

NorthernZoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 03:16 AM   #105
Lord Forbes

Lord Forbes's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Excellent guide! I could not get my last two (Lucky Shot and Air Strike). With your guide I got them tonight! I did not know how to do Air Strike but your guide explained it. I ended up doing Air Strike on Chapter 7-1. The burn outs were too "fragile" and I kept killing them with the environment. Chapter 7-1 has lots of human enemies outside. I had more time once thumped to then reaim. Thank you again!

Lord Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:17 PM   #106
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
For Sledgehammer, go to Act 5 Chapter 2 and slide under the garage door. Activate the switch, wait for the burnouts to pile up, then fire one at the ground. The charged bouncer easily kills the burnouts.

For Stomach Pump, go to Act 7 Chapter 1 and you'll run into a bouncer miniboss. Take off his armor and charge one into his belly and then proceed to kick it.

For Enviro-Mental, you said, "Kill on or more enemies with an environment explosion."

I'm sure there were a few more but I completely forgot.
Latest arcade completion: Motocross Madness

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:26 PM   #107
Telekiller7

Telekiller5's Gamercard
im having trouble with

Stringer - CHARGED: Suspend a drilled enemy mid-air, then kick him into another enemy.

whenever i kick the guy he goes up slightly and completely misses everyone else, or i shoot the drill in his head accidentally and he just dies

I got my high GS thanks to www.Gamefly.com, you should too! (I WISH this was a paid advertisement )
Telekiller7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:42 PM   #108
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telekiller7 View Post
im having trouble with

Stringer - CHARGED: Suspend a drilled enemy mid-air, then kick him into another enemy.

whenever i kick the guy he goes up slightly and completely misses everyone else, or i shoot the drill in his head accidentally and he just dies
Go to Act 7 Chapter 1 and play until you drop down that hole and face a mini-boss. Kill the mini-boss, then a few of those green guys should come towards you. Leash one of them, shoot a charged penetrator shot in his stomach, and kick it towards an enemy. There should be a few enemies around too.

Old 03-27-2011, 12:38 PM   #109
Quickdraw

Quickdraw1988's Gamercard

good guide managed to get them all now thanks a bunch.

You can't outrun Death forever, But you can make him work for it.

Urgently Boosting Saints Row 2 MP Achieves Message Me.
Quickdraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:53 AM   #110
BonaFide

crackbaby20's Gamercard
How do you keep track of your skillshots? I just beat the game on very hard went back to the early chapters in the game to finish up my skillshots and it says I haven't unlocked some of them yet do I have to do them all in one play through?
BonaFide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:02 AM   #111
FFFreak1129

FFFreak1129's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonaFide View Post
How do you keep track of your skillshots? I just beat the game on very hard went back to the early chapters in the game to finish up my skillshots and it says I haven't unlocked some of them yet do I have to do them all in one play through?

No, the skillshots carry over. It says they haven't been unlocked yet because in the early part of the game you don't have access to all the weapons. So those weapons will say that the skillshots are not available yet. You know you unlocked the skillshots when it has a name for it and theres like a border around the skillshot. Don't worry about the checkmarks that just tells you that the skillshot was unlocked in that playthrough. I hope that makes sense.

To the OP, thanks so much for this guide. Going into this game I thought this was going to be an achievement I wouldn't be able to unlock. You made it so much easier.
FFFreak1129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:24 PM   #112
HalfEVILmonkey

HalfEVILmonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Some of these were tough for me, but the guide was very helpful, especially for the bouncer and penetrator skill shots. Much appreciated, and I unlocked Golden Idol last night.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:19 AM   #113
Dan Castells

Dan Castells's Gamercard
Just a tip.

Hi Sniper Riflez,first of all thanks for the guide it is a very good job from you and your partners! I don´t know if someone already said it but i would like to add a little but important tip for the Gunslinger Skillshot that it was the hardest for me...and probably this tip will be helpful on some other Skillshots. The thing is...go to options...control...and move your sensitivity bar up at least two times (considering that it was on default)...you will aim and shoot way faster helping you a lot many times...it was great for me.
Dan Castells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:28 AM   #114
Xylon Uxkid

Xylon Uxkid's Gamercard
Great guide and very useful. I just got my achievement. Thanks!
Old 06-08-2011, 03:42 AM   #115
I Am Vengeance

hey everyone I'm having a bitch of a time with firefighter. It doesn't wanna unlock against burnouts at all. They just instantly explode. Does anyone have any other good spots for it?
I Am Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:13 AM   #116
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Vengeance View Post
hey everyone I'm having a bitch of a time with firefighter. It doesn't wanna unlock against burnouts at all. They just instantly explode. Does anyone have any other good spots for it?
I can't recall the exact name of the mission but it's when you call down the elevator and splatter the dozen or so enemies. Before pressing the button, shoot a flare at the ceiling and then push the button.

Old 06-09-2011, 02:02 PM   #117
Atanatos

atanatos's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGoogles View Post
I can't recall the exact name of the mission but it's when you call down the elevator and splatter the dozen or so enemies. Before pressing the button, shoot a flare at the ceiling and then push the button.
YES. Had the exact same problem. the burnouts just die with a single flair, on any difficulty. But this is a very good idea, will try it now.

EDIT: Yep this works. Though it didn't work when i just pressed the button after flairing them. I just killed three of them with the gun instead.

Add me! Do it. Do it now! Or not. You know. Free will and all that... But if you do wish to add me, not saying you should, mind you, GT: Atanatos

Last edited by Atanatos; 06-09-2011 at 02:16 PM.
Atanatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 04:28 PM   #118
richieware

Richie Ware's Gamercard
Very Usefull, u r a master
richieware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 11:29 AM   #119
espion4ge

espion4ge's Gamercard
guide was quite helpful. thanks!
espion4ge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:31 PM   #120