PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-07-2008, 05:02 AM   #1
CovertDog

covertdog's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - CovertDog   2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Playing after completing

Heres the deal. I played through it once and got most of the achievements. Somehow I missed out on finishing Egypt and Lost Island without die. So I figured I could just replay those levels and get them, but you have to play each individually and you can't save. Do I have to play through a whole game again to get these?

Space for rent.

CovertDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 05:12 AM   #2
Hammer 5O2

Hammer x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
i am wondering the same thing cause this game is coming in the mail this week.

178 Completions
141 Retail
37 Arcade

Everyone Please Check out my Blog and Follow It
http://hammerx360a.blogspot.com/
Hammer 5O2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 05:23 AM   #3
ShaunMichael80
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to ShaunMichael80

ShaunMichael80's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
someone asked me via XBL spam message last week...i think he said he had to repeat the whole game
ShaunMichael80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:29 AM   #4
ATR NAD

ATR NAD's Gamercard
That sucks, you can't replay the levels starting from any chapter, I guess I will start all over again and follow the road map, but I'm quite pissed
Old 07-13-2009, 12:38 AM   #5
steadfastlamb

steadfastlamb's Gamercard
my question is how do you restart the game? i'm thinking you have to delete the save file from your hd. but can you just delete the saved levels and keep your profile, so you can keep all of the guns and stuff?
steadfastlamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:15 PM   #6
RazerindemiX

Razer za Lazer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by steadfastlamb View Post
my question is how do you restart the game? i'm thinking you have to delete the save file from your hd. but can you just delete the saved levels and keep your profile, so you can keep all of the guns and stuff?
bud what is going on !!
i want to do redo the frist bit of the game but cant start a new game so thats a pain

i thought about this and tried this out

I started by saving my lost islands 95% complete save to a memory card then deleted my save files on the harddrive & start new game then once you have saved new save peru 2%complete then i just moved the old save back to the harddrive and start game load file then save and your new peru save will be at 95% complete with all stats from your lost islands 95%complete save

Last edited by RazerindemiX; 11-08-2009 at 08:48 PM. Reason: update
RazerindemiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:15 AM   #7
ponchomon

yieldingbat's Gamercard
I Have done most of these acheivements on my second play through. Some of the levels are easy enough to complete without having to save anyway but all you need is practice and know whats coming next. I have yet to do the Lost Island one but I just have to redo the last 2 levels.
Old 03-22-2010, 08:10 PM   #8
Jeimii

I can comfirm that if you delete your save game from the 'Load game' screen you keep all the relics/artifacts/guns and whatever else you've unlocked to that point. The savegame you can delete is only the save point at the last chapter. So by deleting it you get the option to start a new game, with everything unlocked, and the ability to save.
Which is what I did when I went to get the Iron Raider achievements and the 4 secret ones.
Jeimii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 05:56 AM   #9
GameFanatic101

Re: Playing After Completion

Ok, so I had finished this game awhile ago and just recently decided to play Tomb Raider again so I can go through the Time Trials. I was worried after reading a couple of posts about not unlocking several achievements like Iron Raider in Peru, etc... because I finished the game. Well I just went through the Time Trials for Peru and YOU DON'T HAVE TO ERASE YOUR SAVE DATA TO UNLOCK THOSE "GOOD SHOW IN..." ACHIEVEMENTS! I just replayed the level in Time Trial mode and it unlocked after finishing up a level. So you don't have to erase your data just replayed the levels required and you should be able to unlock those achievements. Hope this helps!!!

Gamertag: HipHopLivesNY
GameFanatic101 is offline   Reply With Quote