PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-11-2009, 12:29 AM   #1
Coldsnap

ColdsnapBryan's Gamercard
Escape from Butcher bay on hard

I'm having real trouble getting through this on hard. I'm up to the shower sections after meeting the crazy pope joe or whatever his name is. I feel like the AI shoots very very fast. My main strategy is to stand behind a wall and use the left bumper and pop shot them until they are dead but most the time they get a lot of shots on me. Any tips would help.
Coldsnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:35 AM   #2
Coldsnap

ColdsnapBryan's Gamercard
nvm screw it, this is too hard. its only 50chieves anyways.
Coldsnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 02:41 AM   #3
its delicious

its delicious's Gamercard
If I can get this achievement, anyone can.

On the Hard difficultly, you will lose shooting battles. You've got to stick to the shadows. If you must shoot someone, make it a headshot.

In the shower area, it's actually easier not to kill anyone. Don't shoot out the lights when you land in there. Make your way to the locker room, and just outside there turn off the lights. Hide around the corner, because a guard will come out to check the situation. Sometimes he won't turn the light back on. Your goal is a costume inside one of the lockers on the right side, and the costume will allow you to maneuver rather far unmolested. And in a prison, unmolested is the best way to be. Hope this helps. There are just some parts in this game that reward thinking way outside the box, but fortunately other people have figured things out.

its delicious is offline   Reply With Quote