Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Windows Phone
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-08-2013, 09:31 PM   #1
heartswarm

heartswarm's Gamercard
Achievements attainable with iPhone

Hi guys, I've recently downloaded Wordament, a free app with 50GS attainable in total. These achievements have unlocked for me on my tag despite me playing on an iPhone, which is pretty cool.

I'd love to be able to play more games for achievements without having to buy a new phone. I was just wondering if you knew of any other games that have achievements that are attainable with an iPhone? Or if anyone has heard more info about this being a future development?

I purchased Tentacles from the app store as it said it had achievements, but so far no sign of them on my gamer profile (probably because this game doesn't give the option of signing in to a profile before you start playing, unlike Wordament). I don't really mind cos it's a fun game, but it's always nice to hear that "pop" when you unlock a new achievement.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:55 PM   #2
HamKet

Ham Salad's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Wordament is the only game currently available for iOS that has Xbox achievements. It's possible that more may become available, but no one know if that will happen.

Other games might have achievements, but those are in-game only.

There is a version of Tentacles available for Windows Phone that has Xbox achievements, but you'd need a Windows Phone first.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:48 AM   #3
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamKet View Post
Wordament is the only game currently available for iOS that has Xbox achievements. It's possible that more may become available, but no one know if that will happen.

There is a version of Tentacles available for Windows Phone that has Xbox achievements, but you'd need a Windows Phone first.
Windows Phone Xbox game releases in the last 5 weeks: 1
iPhone Xbox game releases in the last 5 weeks: 1

Hmm?? Sign of things to come?

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 130 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:24 AM   #4
StayonTarget
Smashing!

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Diamond   Staff Club - troy0891   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Just Wordament for now. But I imagine because of the success that game has had (a good portion due to the achievements) that we will see plenty more in the near future.

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:03 AM   #5
yamayamayaamaa

Send a message via ICQ to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via AIM to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Yahoo to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Skype™ to yamayamayaamaa

yamayamayaamaa's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenic 17 View Post
Windows Phone Xbox game releases in the last 5 weeks: 1
iPhone Xbox game releases in the last 5 weeks: 1

Hmm?? Sign of things to come?
Oh my... don't get them started... lolololol...

yamayamayaamaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:44 PM   #6
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamayamayaamaa View Post
Oh my... don't get them started... lolololol...
love to fuel the fire for the apple worshipers. Gotta say give them something to do with their time, since you know their devices have shown no innovation in 6 years.

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 130 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:10 PM   #7
StayonTarget
Smashing!

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Diamond   Staff Club - troy0891   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenic 17 View Post
love to fuel the fire for the apple worshipers. Gotta say give them something to do with their time, since you know their devices have shown no innovation in 6 years.
Complains about Apple fanboys. Too ignorant to look at progress with technology in past 6 years.

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:27 PM   #8
heartswarm

heartswarm's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamKet View Post

Thanks for the info HamKet.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:36 AM   #9
segagamer

segagamer's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
Complains about Apple fanboys. Too ignorant to look at progress with technology in past 6 years.
That progress was mostly pushed through Google's Android phones.

It's largely agreed, even by the Apple community, that Apple has shown little innovation in the last 6 years, even on their computer side of things.
Old 01-06-2015, 11:09 PM   #10
stottyla2014

Colin2010s's Gamercard
Has there been any advances with this as I have an Iphone and Ipad and was wandering if there has been any more game releases that I am able to earn Gamerscore on.
Old 01-07-2015, 12:22 AM   #11
Kairi

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stottyla2014 View Post
Has there been any advances with this as I have an Iphone and Ipad and was wandering if there has been any more game releases that I am able to earn Gamerscore on.
The only two games on iPhone that will give you gamerscore are Wordament and Wordament Snap Attack. Any other phone game that gives gamerscore requires a Windows Phone to play.
But being the one on the stand, I know the way to go, no one's guiding me.
When time soaked with blood turns its back, I know it's hard to fall.
Confided in me was your heart. I know it's hurting you, but it's killing me.

Kairi is online now   Reply With Quote