PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Bulletstorm
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-04-2011, 11:37 AM   #1
judd90

Judd90's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Anarchy Master solo possible?

Ok so I searched to see if there was any threads already about this and never found any so if there is and I missed it just report thread to be closed.

So I have been playing a lot of solo Anarchy mode and was wondering if 50,000 points is possible in one round solo. I got 14,000 today on wave 10 by myself and was getting around 200 points per kill using the flailgun and the man crush on the junkyard. Anyone tried to see if it is possible to gain in solo mode?
Old 03-04-2011, 11:39 AM   #2
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
If it is then you'll need to be flawless and be doing it on round 20. But I very much doubt it due to not getting any team bonuses! Without them you won't be getting anything x2 with the team Skillshots.

Plus the Team Challenges. Tug-O-War.. How do you do that solo? You can't and out the window goes 500 x2 SP! Same with all the others!

No possible or very very close if done right imo!

Bare in mind, doing as a team flawlessly you can just make it!

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 03-04-2011 at 11:43 AM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:43 AM   #3
judd90

Judd90's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
I got 14,000 in wave 10 without team challenges that's why I thought it might be possible. But like you said you would have to be absolutely flawless.
Old 03-05-2011, 02:59 AM   #4
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   5,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
I've gotten 15,000 on wave 4, but it's not that simple...

In theory, probably. In actuality, probably impossible.

50,000 score/72 enemies = 695 sp/kill

Assuming no extras for challenges, you'd have a really hard time keeping that pace.

Since you can only have 1 weapon + PMC, I think it may actually be impossible to attain those amount of points per kill. Getting 6 kills, with headshots, and toxic love, using ONLY 1 drill shot, nets you 700 points per kill, and then bosses would bring your average down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
If it is then you'll need to be flawless and be doing it on round 20. But I very much doubt it due to not getting any team bonuses! Without them you won't be getting anything x2 with the team Skillshots.

Plus the Team Challenges. Tug-O-War.. How do you do that solo? You can't and out the window goes 500 x2 SP! Same with all the others!

No possible or very very close if done right imo!

Bare in mind, doing as a team flawlessly you can just make it!
I got 50k with a teammate, and 12 enemies left. Doesn't have to be that flawless.
Old 03-05-2011, 03:33 AM   #5
llll epic llll

llll epic llll's Gamercard
I also think it's impossible solo, unless someone finds a glitch or something like that.
Old 03-05-2011, 03:54 AM   #6
judd90

Judd90's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by llll epic llll View Post
I also think it's impossible solo, unless someone finds a glitch or something like that.
Yeah I don't think there will be any glitches found, they usually find them basically straight away if there is any.
Old 03-05-2011, 04:06 AM   #7
Venomized

Armoured Brecce's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
I doubt it. Because with the team kills not only do you get more points yourself, but your team mate gets the exact same amount of points which means that is doubled.

I can't see it being possible unless you found some secret skillshot that gave you 500-700 points per kill.

You would pretty much need every enemy to be a boss and do whiplash
Venomized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:33 PM   #8
bushmaster2000

I doubt it. Save 4 is easy it's just running guys, you can line them up and drill them all in the head and kill 6 at a time for mega points. But it's not so easy after that when you have dodgers and hiders and bosses. Plus one drill boss spawning behind you is practically death and game over if you don't have a partner.
bushmaster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:42 PM   #9
Boiled Frogs

BoiIed Frogs's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The good thing about this achievement is, even if you don't do it, you're still getting lots of xp towards the level 65 achievement.

I got anarchy master today, just the 2 of us, and once you get the hang of it with the tornado, and manage to complete all the challenges (not even all if you do enough tornado kills), it's a nice fun achievement to go for.

Boiled Frogs is offline   Reply With Quote