PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood > The Da Vinci Disappearance
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-17-2011, 01:52 AM   #31
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
I thought this mission was going to be impossible to get 100% sync on, but I took my time and moved very slowly through the level and got it done first try.

I followed the video above too.

Thanks to Cpt Slaughter for the sweet signature!
McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:16 PM   #32
Steelstick
Why so serious?

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Worked perfectly for me!
Thanks a lot

Thanks to DEG23 for the azaming Trials Evo sig!

Thanks to Rajeanero for the fantastic Joker avatar!
Steelstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 04:43 AM   #33
GamBeaT

xGamBeaTx's Gamercard
Just did that, Didn't really care much in this try tho, maybe thats why, but i was in constant move and when fighting other tanks, circling around them helped alot, cuz they couldn't hit me, 100% on it first try after I did it once during campaign.
GamBeaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 05:56 AM   #34
Vanilla Coke Zero
Banned User

canzz's Gamercard
what makes this mission frustrating is the fact that you can't reload checkpoints, so you have to start all over to get to the tank bit.
Vanilla Coke Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 06:45 PM   #35
trublustuuk

trublustuuk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhaniel View Post
Actually there's an easy way at the last part. When you drive through the gate and see other tank coming to you just go back until you see warning about desynchronisation. As long as you see that warning other tanks won't shoot you so you can easily take them down. Just be careful to not go back too far. Hope this will help anyone having problem with this one.
Didn't work for me

I went back and couldn't even see teh tanks started shooting then the dreaded desynchronisation message came up
Old 04-12-2011, 02:17 AM   #36
Cooljoe

Bear5 Fan 4Ever's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
What I have to say about the el gay achievement is it is just that... gay. This achievement should have been included in the ORIGINAL GAME DAMMIT!!! DLC should just have achievements relating to the DLC. People back me up on this one!!!!!!!!!
Cooljoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:01 AM   #37
XToastySniperX

XToastySniperX's Gamercard
Not necessarily, Cooljoe. I've seen plenty of games that have DLC achievements which refer back to the original game. It gives it some replayability!

To be honest, this achievement isn't that hard. Just time consuming.

1. Assassin's Creed (1000/1000)
2. Assassin's Creed II (1000/1000)
3. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (1250/1250)
Working On - AC:R, Skyrim, and Portal 2

Check out my YouTube channel here!
XToastySniperX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:30 PM   #38
c88

c88's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooljoe View Post
What I have to say about the el gay achievement is it is just that... gay. This achievement should have been included in the ORIGINAL GAME DAMMIT!!! DLC should just have achievements relating to the DLC. People back me up on this one!!!!!!!!!
HA! No support from me. I had left the game for dead, and the achievement brought me back to it and encouraged me to complete it.
30,000 - 4/10/2010 EA Sports FN 3, Everlast Achievement
40,000 - 9/4/2011 Madden NFL 12, Arian Foster Award

100% Games:

I know that good help is hard to find. Message me if you would like to boost on a game.
c88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:05 PM   #39
FlexibleToad

FlexibleToad's Gamercard
thanks for the help.
FlexibleToad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:54 AM   #40
Ragnarok1986

Ragnarok1986's Gamercard

Also try this worked a treat for me....

for the people who are still trying to get full sync and are stuck at the last part against the two tanks, i found a neat trick online on how to avoid getting hit by the tanks. basically what you do is after you blast through the door and drove to the white checkpoint, you drive back to the unsynchronized zone until it says, desync is imminent. in this zone you can't get hit by the tanks. you will lose health, but the health is ezio's not the tank's so you can still get full sync

Follow me on Twitter
Ragnarok1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:15 PM   #41
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
i was worried reading these scary storys of these missions and finally got to them last night (finished the story and hidden lairs 100%) i finished the flying machine first try. just knock out the main towers as soon as you can shoot them. and it took 2 tries for the tank mission because i forgot about the canon outside the first room

over all, ive had little trouble getting 100%. some of the sneaky missions were a bit annoying but not really hard. just gotta figure out the best way to do it.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:53 AM   #42
Anazoth

Anazoth's Gamercard
This is a lot easier than some of you may think...

Not many people have trouble with the cannons, just pop out from behind the wall, shoot at them and pop back in again, don't forget to shoot all the barrels on the way aswell.

As for the last battle with the tanks, everyone finds this difficult but there is a "cheat" for it. Once you bust open the doors and cross the checkpoint marker, reverse back out slightly until your screen turns blue and it says "desynchronising is imminant" While you are at this position, you can't be harmed, shoot the tanks from here and they can't shoot you back, do it fast though as ezios health slowly drains.
Anazoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:51 PM   #43
Yoda beer

Yoda Beer's Gamercard
Smile

Thanks for the videos! Made it easy as cake.
Yoda beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 08:20 AM   #44
Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooljoe View Post
I
already 100% the normal game, except from a few assasinations and thieve missions.. So I had no problems with this achievement at all. I kinda like getting 120 at once
Old 08-02-2011, 04:44 PM   #45
Maiyku

maiyku's Gamercard
My first save file had everything completed, so I decided to start a second one. Sadly that meant I had to do Hell on Wheels again . Luckily I managed to go through and do the missions 100% sync on the first try. I didn't use the "cheat" at the end of the mission like a lot of people mentioned, I just didnt stop moving and it was perfectly fine. You just have to be careful to not get hung up on some of the debris in the middle of the end area.

And I also already had 100% on the main game before the DLC was released. So I was glad they added the achievement Free 100G!

Arcade 100% - Plants vs. Zombies, Minecraft

Currently Playing: Dead Space 3, Far Cry 3, Sleeping Dogs
Maiyku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:14 AM   #46
nicidee

DaisyDukeDee78's Gamercard
Well boy do I feel like an idiot as most people on this thread are saying this mission isn't that hard, only took them a few tries, etc. OMG...freaking Hell On Wheels has me wishing I hadn't purchased the DLC. I can honestly say that I'd rather skip out on extra content, than have to deal with this BITCH of an achievement, grrr! Over the past two nights, I have spent a total of three hours on this mission (at least), and I can't even get past the cannons without taking damage. Hopefully the desync glitch will work for me at the final tank battle, but first I have to make it past not only the cannons, but the first tank as well (yeah right).

I have been trying like everyone says for taking out the cannons - cover, pop out and take a shot, then duck back behind the cover again, etc. But I think my main problem is that the damn tank is so fucking impossible to maneuver, I keep getting it stuck everywhere, and I'll come out to take a shot and then just get hung out to dry because I can only go forwards or backwards rather than sideways (back to my cover). I guess this is where I am at a serious disadvantage having never played any of those Call of Duty games or anything like that.

Although what may help me is the cape changing trick - since I am frequently getting cornered and I can always tell when I'm about to get hit (obviously), it would save me a lot of headache to just be able to reload from the last checkpoint. But I don't have any capes unlocked - when do you get them?
nicidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:01 AM   #47
Jmdude

jmdude411's Gamercard
Did it on my second try it's not hard keep distance and stafe the second tank won't shoot
Jmdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 09:00 PM   #48
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Bollocks to a third attempt, second attempt took out the first no problem as I circled then I got stuck and took a hit!!

May one day comes back to this when I'm bored, but knowing me I probably won't when I have a new game as I said the same about Mass Effect.
Old 12-14-2011, 01:10 AM   #49
Eggnogga

Eggnogga's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Took me 4 tries. First time around I got hit by a cannon that was hiding behind a cliff/wall/rock. Restart. 2nd time I made it all the way there and tried the "desynch" method, but it didn't seem to work for me. 3rd time I got hit from behind by the tank on the left, it was the only time I got hit. 4th time (which was going to be my last try for the evening) it worked out perfectly. I rolled in and went a bit to the left, what happened is both tanks wound up sitting next to eachother, I didn't have to worry about either of them flanking me and I could keep my eye on both at once. Just kept moving and took them both out.... it was really easy when they line up like that!
Eggnogga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:08 PM   #50
KnavishCrayfish

KnavishCrayfish's Gamercard
Hey Everyone!

Thank you soooo much whoever found out about the desync glitch, helped me get rid of the first tank that comes up to you and doesn't shoot, then I just circled the 2nd one as usual. Much easier and now I have 100% sync in ACB and the DLC!

Good luck to everyone else doing this mission, now to play through ASR and then ACIII!

GL & HF!

KnavishCrayfish
KnavishCrayfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:25 AM   #51
TrevorDaddy
Subscribing Member

trevordaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I had to do this achievement twice. I did it before the DLC was released a long time ago and got the original 100%. But apparently my game didn't save properly, so I had to do it again when I started up the DLC finally this week. Aggravating.
TrevorDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote