PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood > The Da Vinci Disappearance
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-08-2011, 05:41 PM   #31
otakon62

otakon62's Gamercard
Venomized are you sure about the last harlequin's location cause i can't find him?

ok i found him
he doesn't appear during night

Last edited by otakon62; 03-08-2011 at 05:47 PM.
otakon62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:45 PM   #32
Sniper Riflez

English Gamerrr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
For "Going Up" select the mission in the Castello where you have to use Eagle Vision to find the paintings, at one end of the highlighted green area is a guard standing underneath a lift.

Just a guaranteed way to get it, also the guards don't seem to care that you killed him either.
Sniper Riflez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 07:02 PM   #33
nfntjy

nfn nifty's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by otakon62 View Post
Venomized are you sure about the last harlequin's location cause i can't find him?

ok i found him
he doesn't appear during night

He did show up at night for me, but I did have to run a couple of laps around the building to get him to appear.

I'm actually having trouble with the second one from the top, as are several others in this thread: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=298651
nfntjy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 07:07 PM   #34
Slaker117

slaker117's Gamercard
Sweet, just got the full 1250. Thanks for the guide.
Slaker117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 07:48 PM   #35
nfntjy

nfn nifty's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfntjy View Post
He did show up at night for me, but I did have to run a couple of laps around the building to get him to appear.

I'm actually having trouble with the second one from the top, as are several others in this thread: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=298651
found this one here:

i can also confirm that knocking them into the water will not count.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:52 PM   #36
metalmadt

MK Dufort's Gamercard
For Grand Theft Dressage, the fastest way is probably to do the assassination mission Serf turf. You got 6 guards on horse right there.

Start by the one solo when he is near the cliff as you won't get detect.

Then, go for the two together. Wait 'till the 3 guys are far and kill then both quickly.

You should now be undetected again.

Now, kill one of the 3 remaining. Both the others should become alerted. Just go close to one and assassinate. For the last one, I didn't even kill him and get the achievement as I jump of my horse. Small glitch there.

Be careful as one of the guard might get down of his horse and try to pull you down. But even if you have to replay the mission, starting point is really close.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:05 PM   #37
ImmortalArbiter

ImmortalArbiter's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
I'm having some issues finding the Harlequin that's furthest south on the first map. Is he supposed to appear on the bridge, or off to the side? Any help is much appreciated.

Never mind, just found him. He actually appears UNDER the bridge.

ImmortalArbiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:09 PM   #38
ImmortalArbiter

ImmortalArbiter's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmadt View Post
For Grand Theft Dressage, the fastest way is probably to do the assassination mission Serf turf. You got 6 guards on horse right there.

Start by the one solo when he is near the cliff as you won't get detect.

Then, go for the two together. Wait 'till the 3 guys are far and kill then both quickly.

You should now be undetected again.

Now, kill one of the 3 remaining. Both the others should become alerted. Just go close to one and assassinate. For the last one, I didn't even kill him and get the achievement as I jump of my horse. Small glitch there.

Be careful as one of the guard might get down of his horse and try to pull you down. But even if you have to replay the mission, starting point is really close.
Flawless method. Did it my first try.

ImmortalArbiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:11 PM   #39
DarkShock91

Hey, you can use this picture for the il Principe achievement:

I just got it a short while ago.
DarkShock91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 09:05 PM   #40
R6soldier

R6soldier's Gamercard
i cant seem to throw my heavy weapon...when i hold X it uses my gun and shoots the enemy...how do you throw the heavy weapon after i locked onto an enemy??
Old 03-08-2011, 09:46 PM   #41
nfntjy

nfn nifty's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by R6soldier View Post
i cant seem to throw my heavy weapon...when i hold X it uses my gun and shoots the enemy...how do you throw the heavy weapon after i locked onto an enemy??
if you are using a heavy weapon, the gun shot shouldn't be an option. Make sure the weapon symbol on the weapon wheel is a warhammer. or go to a blacksmith and make sure it says "HEAVY" when you select it.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:00 PM   #42
US07

Usman S's Gamercard
Nice job on the guide mate this should really help when I buy it.

US07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:46 PM   #43
Venomized

Armoured Brecce's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShock91 View Post
Hey, you can use this picture for the il Principe achievement:

I just got it a short while ago.
Thanks! I used it

Quote:
Originally Posted by US07 View Post
Nice job on the guide mate this should really help when I buy it.
Thanks!

Sorry to everyone who search for the second highest Harlequin on the map!

I am going to update the maps now.

Last edited by Venomized; 03-08-2011 at 10:51 PM.
Venomized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:52 PM   #44
dark harlequin5

Kiirigaya Asuna's Gamercard
about one of the achievements.

he venom. you might want to include in the "high Roller" acivement that you persoanlly have to stake 10,000 or more to accually receive the achievement. i know first hand that it has to be at 10,000 or higher to get it becuase i won many games when i only bet 7500.
dark harlequin5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:56 PM   #45
I Anger I

I Anger I's Gamercard
Where the hell is the thieve's guild so I can go for the high roller achievement?? I havnt played this game in awhile any help would be appreciated.
I Anger I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:04 PM   #46
nfntjy

nfn nifty's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark harlequin5 View Post
he venom. you might want to include in the "high Roller" acivement that you persoanlly have to stake 10,000 or more to accually receive the achievement. i know first hand that it has to be at 10,000 or higher to get it becuase i won many games when i only bet 7500.
Technically, that depends on the chance roll. If you hit the initial 7, it will only pay you 2:1 (7,500 pays 15,000, but your net gain is only 7,500). if you roll a chance that has a 2.5:1 or better payout, you will not need to bet any more than the 7,500 (2.5:1 on a 7,500 bet pays 18,750, a net gain of 11,250).

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Anger I View Post
Where the hell is the thieve's guild so I can go for the high roller achievement?? I havnt played this game in awhile any help would be appreciated.
South-west corner (bottom-left) of the map. You will be taken there in the first mission of the DLC.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:26 PM   #47
Venomized

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Harlequin Locations

Note: Sometimes they won't appear so run away and come back. Or use a Tunnel to travel away and then back.

Also, if they die by some other means of your fists, do the same thing as above. They respawn.

You have to beat up (use must use your fists) 5 thirsty Harlequins. You will know if it counted because it says "X of 5 Harlequins beaten up." They are near the water, hence the thirsty part. So look along the river. 4 are in Centro District and 1 is in Campagna District.

I. The First Harlequin is in Centro District North and a bit west beside the river. He is between the Highest Doctor symbol on the map and the second Highest Tunnel Entrance. He is on some stairs going into the water.

II. The Second Harlequin is in Centro District North West beside the river again. He is to the East of the Bridge that goes to Vanticao District. Starting from the beginning of the bridge, if you use your map and go along the river East you will see a shaded area with a lighter circle in the middle. Go North of that circle and you will see a set of double stairs. He is on those stairs.

III. The Third Harlequin is in Centro District West beside the river. Go to ROSA IN FIORE and go directly west from there. He is on a set of stairs again.

IV. The Fourth Harlequin is in Centro District South East under a bridge beside the river. Go to Ezio's Hideout and go DIRECTLY south of it. On your map you should see a Bridge that has lines going across it. He is under that bridge on the left side.

V. The Fifth and Last Harlequin is in Campagna District beside the Borgia Tower (Or Assassin's Tower) that is surrounded by water and cliffs. If you use your map and go West slightly from the Borgia/Assassin's Tower and then go slightly North, you will see a small rectangle that represents a small building. Go there and the Harlequin is behind the Small building along the edge of the cliff.

Last edited by Venomized; 03-08-2011 at 11:31 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:41 PM   #48
ShortyTHEone

Send a message via ICQ to ShortyTHEone

ShortyTHEone's Gamercard
just want to add that for the "Grand Theft Dressage" Achievement it doenst have to be guards, i did it in the first mission where you need to get back to leonardos place just to 5 random people and got the achievement

ShortyTHEone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:50 PM   #49
Venomized

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark harlequin5 View Post
Thanks I did. I just thought people would know =p

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyTHEone View Post
just want to add that for the "Grand Theft Dressage" Achievement it doenst have to be guards, i did it in the first mission where you need to get back to leonardos place just to 5 random people and got the achievement
You cant assassinate citizens though on other horses? Or at least I can't
Old 03-09-2011, 12:08 AM   #50
Venomized

Hey can anyone make a banner for me for the DLC achievement guide? I would appreciate it a lot. If not that is okay. I can ask my friend
Old 03-09-2011, 03:42 AM   #51
Method

Method x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   x360a Representer   Road Map - Emerald   PAX Meet 2010   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Member of the Month   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
A much easier way to get the Air Strike achievement is:

Load up Sequence 6, Memory 1 entitled "Gatekeeper." In this mission French Soldiers will rush in from three gates. Simply wait for a little bit after the mission starts for a bunch of enemies to amass. Once there are a lot of them unleash your arrow strike and you should be able to get at least 10 kills.

Method is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:18 AM   #52
Venomized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Method View Post
A much easier way to get the Air Strike achievement is:

Load up Sequence 6, Memory 1 entitled "Gatekeeper." In this mission French Soldiers will rush in from three gates. Simply wait for a little bit after the mission starts for a bunch of enemies to amass. Once there are a lot of them unleash your arrow strike and you should be able to get at least 10 kills.

Thanks I added that to the guide. Sounds funny though when I gave you credit.

An Alternative Method thanks to Method =p
Old 03-09-2011, 04:59 AM   #53
I Anger I

I Anger I's Gamercard
Do you have to finish the DLC before all of the harlequins appear? Ive only found number one and number three. Ive looked for two and four all over the places they are suppossed to be and they arent there. Im wondering if I need to do the rest of the missions first...anyone know? Any advice?
I Anger I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:01 AM   #54
Venomized

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Anger I View Post
Do you have to finish the DLC before all of the harlequins appear? Ive only found number one and number three. Ive looked for two and four all over the places they are suppossed to be and they arent there. Im wondering if I need to do the rest of the missions first...anyone know? Any advice?
Not that I know of. I got them after completing the DLC. If you can find them already, you should be able to find all of them. Sometimes they dont spawn and you have to run away
Old 03-09-2011, 12:03 PM   #55
Kaasstengel

Kaasstengel's Gamercard
So, if I understand correctly, i have to obtain 100% sync on every (shop/side/main)missions and locations (Romulus lairs) for the 100% sync?
Kaasstengel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:45 PM   #56
EscoBlades

EscoBlades's Gamercard
Can anyone post a picture of the EXACT location of the final Harlequin? I've spent an hour in and around the spot described in the guide, and he hasn't shown up once. All the others did without issue. Just this final one.
Old 03-09-2011, 03:26 PM   #57
jeffy x360a

jeffy x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscoBlades View Post
Can anyone post a picture of the EXACT location of the final Harlequin? I've spent an hour in and around the spot described in the guide, and he hasn't shown up once. All the others did without issue. Just this final one.
theres 1 house there on a cliff. when i got there the harlequin wasnt there so i ran around the house once or twice and then it just appeared out of thin air (seems like this DLC added thin air spawning enemies lol) its not hard to find though just look on the map provided by Venomized and set a way point to that exact spot and you will see the house.
Old 03-09-2011, 03:36 PM   #58
EscoBlades

EscoBlades's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy x360a View Post
theres 1 house there on a cliff. when i got there the harlequin wasnt there so i ran around the house once or twice and then it just appeared out of thin air (seems like this DLC added thin air spawning enemies lol) its not hard to find though just look on the map provided by Venomized and set a way point to that exact spot and you will see the house.
I did consult the map...and i did set a waypoint for the house overlooking the cliff. The only thing that spawns there for me are a couple looking up into the sky. No Harlequin.
Old 03-09-2011, 03:39 PM   #59
ShortyTHEone

Send a message via ICQ to ShortyTHEone

ShortyTHEone's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomized View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyTHEone View Post
You cant assassinate citizens though on other horses? Or at least I can't
you dont need to assassinate citizens. you need to ride your horse behin them, then press to stand on your horse and then again to jump on the horses back/tail and just knoch the citizen of the horse.
i think its much easier instead of searching riding guards

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscoBlades View Post
I did consult the map...and i did set a waypoint for the house overlooking the cliff. The only thing that spawns there for me are a couple looking up into the sky. No Harlequin.
just walk away and get back a little later or use catacombs, first the couple appeared for me. i scared them away, killed two guards and after i turned around the harlequin appeared (i wasnt even 30 feet away from the house)

Last edited by ShortyTHEone; 03-09-2011 at 03:41 PM.
ShortyTHEone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:02 PM   #60
Ragnarok1986

Ragnarok1986's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Looks great. Cant wait to get my game back from my friend then i can get it sorted

Follow me on Twitter
Ragnarok1986 is offline   Reply With Quote