PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood > The Da Vinci Disappearance
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-09-2011, 05:17 PM   #61
DFB 1708

DFB 1708's Gamercard
Grand Theft Dressage
"First call your house or mount a random horse"

You said house instead of horse .

Thanks for making this btw.

Guides:
Fable 3 DLC & From Dust

My Completed Games + DLC:
Fable II & III, Risen I, Elder Srolls IV & V, Civilization Revolution, Modern Warfare I & II, Fallout III, Bully, AC I & II & III, Lost, The Godfather I & II, Dragon Age I & II, Alone In The Dark, Overlord I, Darksiders I, The Darkness I, Mass Effect I & II, Dark Souls,
DFB 1708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 06:54 PM   #62
Snoop QC

snoop qc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Sorry for my stupid question but I have not played this game for a while. How do I increase my notoriety? I kill guards everywhere and it does nothing.

Achievements completion : 99,39%
Gamerscore completion : 99,35%
Retail games completed : 70/74
I'm a completionist!!!

If you send a friend request, please send a message telling why, otherwise I will just ignore it
Snoop QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:18 PM   #63
DFB 1708

DFB 1708's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop QC View Post
Sorry for my stupid question but I have not played this game for a while. How do I increase my notoriety? I kill guards everywhere and it does nothing.
You're probably wearing the Borgia Cape.
Hit start and then go to your inventory and choose Plain Cape.

Guides:
Fable 3 DLC & From Dust

My Completed Games + DLC:
Fable II & III, Risen I, Elder Srolls IV & V, Civilization Revolution, Modern Warfare I & II, Fallout III, Bully, AC I & II & III, Lost, The Godfather I & II, Dragon Age I & II, Alone In The Dark, Overlord I, Darksiders I, The Darkness I, Mass Effect I & II, Dark Souls,
DFB 1708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:22 PM   #64
KingSigy

Send a message via AIM to KingSigy Send a message via MSN to KingSigy Send a message via Yahoo to KingSigy Send a message via Skype™ to KingSigy

KingSigy's Gamercard
Do you even really need to mention Sequence 1? You get 100% on it anyway.

KingSigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:06 PM   #65
doomey

doomey's Gamercard
How does this dlc start up? I deleted my save ages ago, and just rented the game today to play the dlc, I guess some ones gonna tell me that I am going to regret deleting that save?
doomey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:30 PM   #66
Snoop QC

snoop qc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB 1708 View Post
You're probably wearing the Borgia Cape.
Hit start and then go to your inventory and choose Plain Cape.
Thanks! In fact, only the plain cape can get the notoriery to increase.

Achievements completion : 99,39%
Gamerscore completion : 99,35%
Retail games completed : 70/74
I'm a completionist!!!

If you send a friend request, please send a message telling why, otherwise I will just ignore it
Snoop QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:44 PM   #67
Venomized

Armoured Brecce's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB 1708 View Post
Grand Theft Dressage
"First call your house or mount a random horse"

You said house instead of horse .

Thanks for making this btw.
Lol thanks. Ill fix that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSigy View Post
Do you even really need to mention Sequence 1? You get 100% on it anyway.
I think it would like kinda of odd if I didn't mention it. And why wouldn't I? Cause you do need 100% on it, even if it is mandatory.

The question is, did you even need to post?
Venomized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:56 PM   #68
AceBD

Whiskey0TR's Gamercard
The 5th Harlequin, the one just north of the Campagna Borgia/Assassin tower, only spawns at night.

Also, a tip to make it easier to find... go to the map and click RB. This will bring up the "Borgia Influence" map. It is the south central tower in the district. This may make it easier on future achievement hunters.

Last edited by AceBD; 03-09-2011 at 11:59 PM.
AceBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 12:26 AM   #69
ATHER_07

Enraged Hollow's Gamercard
Hey thought I would make a banner for you, dont have to use it if you dont want to tho.

ATHER_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 01:10 AM   #70
that1hater

A M1DGET EATER's Gamercard
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomized View Post
Restored Sequence
The Da Vinci Disappearance 100% Synch

Restored Sequence Memory 1
-A Roll Of The Dice
-Full Synch: Do not drop below 4 health squares

Restored Sequence Memory 2

-The One Who Got Away
-Full Synch: Do not kill anyone

Restored Sequence Memory 3
-Memento Mori
-Full Synch: Do not use the rooftops during the tail

Restored Sequence Memory 4

-Bon Voyage
-Full Synch: Do not be detected by the robed disciples

Restored Sequence Memory 5
-Last Minute Invite
-Full Synch: Do not led guards discover any dead bodies inside the restricted area

Restored Sequence Memory 6
-The Ezio Auditore Affair
-Full Synch: Do not use any type of range weaponry

Restored Sequence Memory 7
-Decoding Da Vinci
-Full Synch: Discover the location of the catacombs in under 5 minutes

Restored Sequence Memory 8

-The Temple Of Pythagoras
-Full Synch: Do not lose any health squares
I don't know how to rearrange the map for decoding Da Vinci. Anyone able to show an image of the completion of the map? I would be very grateful.
that1hater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 01:18 AM   #71
LiLBrOwNiE247

LiL BrOwNiE247's Gamercard
Does anyone know of a place for Special Delivery (double parachute assassination) that works without flaw? I kinda suck at flying (Da Vinci glider, ) and want to know if there is an easy way of getting this.
LiLBrOwNiE247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 02:51 AM   #72
Venomized

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATHER_07 View Post
Hey thought I would make a banner for you, dont have to use it if you dont want to tho.

Thanks for the banner! Shall give you credit =)
Old 03-10-2011, 03:11 AM   #73
RelentlessFours

RelentlessFours's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomey View Post
How does this dlc start up? I deleted my save ages ago, and just rented the game today to play the dlc, I guess some ones gonna tell me that I am going to regret deleting that save?
You get a marker on your map labelled 'Restored Memory' for each of the DLC missions (only one marker appears at a time - the missions must be completed in sequence). I'm not sure whether completing the entirety of the game is a requirement to unlock these markers - you'd certainly have to complete Sequence 1 again at the very least in order to unlock Rome, and it's entirely possible that you'd have to progress further than that in order to be able to play the DLC.

Not having your save will also mean you've got a whole lot of work to (re-)do if you want the Il Principe achievement... so yeah, you probably will regret deleting that save. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLBrOwNiE247 View Post
Does anyone know of a place for Special Delivery (double parachute assassination) that works without flaw? I kinda suck at flying (Da Vinci glider, ) and want to know if there is an easy way of getting this.
I got this by climbing to the top of the Pantheon and looking for one of the groups of guards that patrol the city - there'll usually be one around, if they stop to check a hay cart or something then that's the ideal moment to strike. Jump off, use your parachute, glide towards the guards, and when you're above them, press X to perform an air assassination. They should be standing close enough together for you to kill two of them at once.

Other places that'll probably work well are the Colosseum and the Castel Sant'Angelo, but any suitably tall building with guards near it should be fine.
RelentlessFours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 03:23 AM   #74
LiLBrOwNiE247

LiL BrOwNiE247's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessFours View Post
I got this by climbing to the top of the Pantheon and looking for one of the groups of guards that patrol the city - there'll usually be one around, if they stop to check a hay cart or something then that's the ideal moment to strike. Jump off, use your parachute, glide towards the guards, and when you're above them, press X to perform an air assassination. They should be standing close enough together for you to kill two of them at once.

Other places that'll probably work well are the Colosseum and the Castel Sant'Angelo, but any suitably tall building with guards near it should be fine.
I had a notion that I had to jump off of one of the tall landmark buildings around Rome, but wasn't sure. I kept trying to do it from the top of somewhat tall buildings in the middle of Rome and just ended up doing a normal air assassination. I'll try it off of the Pantheon.
LiLBrOwNiE247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:54 AM   #75
DoosMakhina

DayusMakhina's Gamercard
Quote:
I had a notion that I had to jump off of one of the tall landmark buildings around Rome, but wasn't sure. I kept trying to do it from the top of somewhat tall buildings in the middle of Rome and just ended up doing a normal air assassination. I'll try it off of the Pantheon.
There's a really easy spot in the countryside, can't exactly pinpoint the location for you as it all looks the same, but look out for the churches out there. I did it from climbing to the top of one of them (really not that high a building) and just parachuting down to 2 guards which are pretty much directly opposite standing in front of another building.

Another good spot is actually in one of the story missions on the DLC, the part where you have to escape the building (trying to be vague here intentionally). Escaping led me up to a ledge to parachute off, and from there there were 2 guards across the river from me to do it on.
DoosMakhina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 01:54 PM   #76
Romefalls86

sakic26's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1hater View Post
I don't know how to rearrange the map for decoding Da Vinci. Anyone able to show an image of the completion of the map? I would be very grateful.

It's the video I used. Skip to the last part when he has the whole map put together and you should be able to tell there.

I had started with 3 minutes and 9 seconds left to do this and ended up well before the time was up(no annoying sound)
60,000[6/6/11] Shipyard Infiltration - The Bourne Conspiracy
Romefalls86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 04:01 PM   #77
AceBD

Whiskey0TR's Gamercard
Quote:
I climbed to the top of the Castel Saint Angelo or whatever it's called. There are lots of groups of guards on the walls around the Castel. Easily done.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:18 AM   #78
Yakuza James

Yakuza James's Gamercard
Exclamation

hmmm.... I wonder why this guide hasent been stickied yet
Yakuza James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:22 AM   #79
Venomized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakuza James View Post
hmmm.... I wonder why this guide hasent been stickied yet
It is because it was just made a few days ago. It first needs to be published on the main site before it can be stickied.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:24 PM   #80
MrVictorStone

MrVictorStone's Gamercard
Good guide man, helped me to re-complete the game quickly. The harlequin guide was the most useful part wasn't no way I'd go and look for them.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:14 PM   #81
Frankie Godskin

Frankie Godskin's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmadt View Post
For Grand Theft Dressage, the fastest way is probably to do the assassination mission Serf turf. You got 6 guards on horse right there.

Start by the one solo when he is near the cliff as you won't get detect.

Then, go for the two together. Wait 'till the 3 guys are far and kill then both quickly.

You should now be undetected again.

Now, kill one of the 3 remaining. Both the others should become alerted. Just go close to one and assassinate. For the last one, I didn't even kill him and get the achievement as I jump of my horse. Small glitch there.

Be careful as one of the guard might get down of his horse and try to pull you down. But even if you have to replay the mission, starting point is really close.
Wow, it's almost like you stole my TA guide that I posted a day before you and took credit for it yourself:

http://www.trueachievements.com/a148...chievement.htm

Oh, wait, that's exactly what you did.
Old 03-12-2011, 01:39 AM   #82
bblnx

BeBe LiNuXx's Gamercard
Quote:
Special Delivery (20 points)
Double Assassinate from a parachute.

Make sure you have some parachutes. More the better in case you mess up. Now find two or more guards standing still beside each other. Climb to the top of a building (high or low) and jump off the building. Press to use your parachute and glide towards the group of enemies. Once it says Assassinate in the top right corner, press and if you get 2 enemies, the achievement will unlock.

Quote:
Going Up (5 points)
Kill a guard with the bag that drops from a lift.

Just find one of those lifts that you use to go up a building quickly. Once you find one, find a group of guards and get them after you. Once they are after you, run to the lift. Wait until a few are right underneath then use the lift.

Quote:
Easy Come, Easy Go (5 points)
Pay 500 florins to an orator, then pickpocket him afterward.

You must first increase your Notoriety (make sure you don't have the cape on that doesn't allow your Notoriety to go up). Once you have done that, find a Herald (use your map). Go up to him and Bribe him with (500 florins) and your Notoriety level will decrease. Once you have done that, hold to steal your money back from him. Achievement unlocked.

Quote:
Airstrike (20 points)
Kill 10 guards with a single arrow storm.

The first time you encounter enemies in the DLC (Mission: A Roll Of The Dice), there will be exactly 10 and you need to kill all of them. Try to gather them up in a bunch. Call the Arrow Storm (Hold ) and you should get all 10 unlocking the achievement. If you don't you can restart the mission since it is right at the beginning of it.

An Alternative Method thanks to Method:

Load up Sequence 6, Memory 1 entitled "Gatekeeper." In this mission French Soldiers will rush in from three gates. Simply wait for a little bit after the mission starts for a bunch of enemies to amass. Once there are a lot of them unleash your arrow strike and you should be able to get at least 10 kills.

Quote:
Strong-Arm (10 points)
Throw a Long Weapon, Heavy Weapon, and Smoke bomb more than 10 m at a guard.

Smoke Bomb: Target an Enemy from more than 10 meters away by pressing and then press to throw it at him. If you want, go on top of a roof and throw it down on an enemy to make it easier.

Long Weapon (Spear): Find an enemy with a spear. Kill him and all the guards then pick up his spear. Find an enemy that isn't moving and go as far away as you can from him (within the range or targeting him). Press to lock onto him and then Hold to charge the throw. Once it is fully charged throw the spear.

Heavy weapon: You can buy heavy weapons from blacksmiths. You can tell what item is a heavy weapon because it says heavy weapon on the item. There is also a picture of a hammer instead of a sword. Find an enemy that isn't moving and go as far away as you can from him (within the range or targeting him). Press to lock onto him and then Hold to charge the throw. Once it is fully charged throw the Heavy weapon.

Last edited by bblnx; 03-12-2011 at 05:05 PM.
bblnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:34 AM   #83
falso

falso's Gamercard
wow, Good guide!
falso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 01:02 PM   #84
Ceasing

x Ceasing x's Gamercard
Thanks. The Guide helped me a lot but I guess I wont go for 100%
Ceasing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 03:30 AM   #85
Lex Talionis

LexTalionis2277's Gamercard
So is anyone else having a problem with the Assassinations section? Each mission says I've completed it 100%, but the top of Assassinations still says I've only completed it 66%.

Any thoughts on whats going on or if it will effect my overall completion percentage?

Lex Talionis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 04:46 AM   #86
RelentlessFours

RelentlessFours's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Talionis View Post
So is anyone else having a problem with the Assassinations section? Each mission says I've completed it 100%, but the top of Assassinations still says I've only completed it 66%.

Any thoughts on whats going on or if it will effect my overall completion percentage?
You probably need to re-visit Pantasilea at the Barracks to unlock the remaining missions.
RelentlessFours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:30 AM   #87
Lex Talionis

LexTalionis2277's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessFours View Post
You probably need to re-visit Pantasilea at the Barracks to unlock the remaining missions.
Thank you. I'll check it out.

Lex Talionis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 10:58 PM   #88
dan_musashi

danmusashi's Gamercard
Smile Good value

I thought this DLC had a lot of value. I spent a lot of time playing ACB and foudn this a nice addition.
dan_musashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:57 AM   #89
Madfrog0

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
thanks for the guide, good stuff
Old 03-15-2011, 05:58 AM   #90
kiskit

Send a message via MSN to kiskit

kiskit's Gamercard
Exclamation easy "Going up" location for cheevo <spoilers>

while doing the Final quest for finding the paintings in the DaVinci DLC at the part where u must locate the first guarded painting outside the castello there is a guard stationed right next to one of those lifts. as long as he doesnt leave to investigate a killing he'll just stand next to the lift.

as soon as i saw him i walked over & did the lift & as i landed on the roof the cheevo popped up for me.

i had tried to set it up at another location but too many guards started chasing me so i wasnt successful. figuted i'd set it up latr til i did this quest right after & got it very very easily!

Retail games completed: 69
Most Recent: NCAA13
Arcade, WP7 & GFWL games completed: 36
Most Recent: Sally's Spa (WP7)
kiskit is offline   Reply With Quote