PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Fairytale Fights
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-08-2011, 02:59 PM   #1
CheddarBug

elias st abrams's Gamercard
Need a bit of clarification

Just started playing over the weekend so I'm just trying to get clarification on two things.

1. The difficulties don't stack? Does that mean I have to play the game a total of 6 times through? I just finished the Candy Castle playing on the easiest setting. Can I go back and play the previous chapters on the other two difficulty settings and have them count? Or is it just best to play through once and then again? I have no idea if that actually makes sense!

2. The A+/A achievement. Does that mean I have to play the game in one setting? Like I can't play up to chapter 12 and save, come back another day.

Thanks!

Retail 100%: The Godfather 2, Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End, Lego Indiana Jones 2
CheddarBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 03:15 PM   #2
B0seiju

b0seiju's Gamercard
You can replay levels for the difficulty setting and they don't stack indeed, so you need to replay all levels at least 6 times yeah.

As for the a/a+ achievement, your last playthrough on each level needs to be that. So keeping track of your grades on a note is a do here .

Also a little tip from me. First collect enough rices for the 125 (g) achievement, because I spent over 5000000 in wellwhishes before I got that achievo and I still need my upgrade your statue achievement.
B0seiju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:05 PM   #3
CheddarBug

elias st abrams's Gamercard
So it's just the last play through a chapter that counts? Do I have to play them all in one setting though? Because I don't really have that much free time in a day.

And I'm definitely saving up my money before I touch the statue or wishing well achievements.

Retail 100%: The Godfather 2, Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End, Lego Indiana Jones 2
CheddarBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 10:31 AM   #4
SketchStone

SketchStone's Gamercard
I think you can pick up your A/A+ grades in any order. As far as I can remember, the achievement popped for me around the climbing the beanstalk level thanks to already having A graded it and all the others after it. Was such a time ago now though. Definately one of the toughest maxes on my tag, this one.