Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Afro Samurai
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-12-2011, 09:24 PM   #1
Ferny111

F3RNY111's Gamercard
Strategy for Four to the Floor

Okay, this achievement can be quite tricky, but there are two spots in which it is a little easier to get. The first spot (though you can't try it unless you reload the level after you acquire the skill) is a section in the level School Invasion that is mentioned in the guide so I won't explain it. The second spot, which I thought was MUCH easier to get, is in the level The Empty Seven's Story. After you start the level, you will be ambushed by androids. Defeat them and take the elevator down. You should be greeted with a cutscene with a swarm of androids. Now, do not jump off of the elevator to meet your foe. Instead, jump to the right or left, there should be what look like steps on either side. Make your way down to the third or second last step. At this point in time, the androids should all come running to you and should be in a giant cluster near the wall and the cut off point on the stairs. Now jump above them and press to perform a dropkick. Pretty much all the enemies will be affected because of how close they are and the enemies will be knocked back a bit; most of them will be hugging the corner and two walls. Immediately turn around and go into focus, then perform a perfect horizontal slash. Since the enemies are dazed from the previous attack, they barely have time to dodge and, if it allowed, I would have cut seven of them in half. The best part is that you don't have to go back to a previous level because the skill will be unlocked for you, and if you fail, just die as the checkpoint is right after the fight prior to the elevator. Hope this helps anyone having trouble with this achievement

Last edited by Ferny111; 03-15-2011 at 06:09 AM.
Ferny111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:50 AM   #2
Immortal AlirezA

AliXrezA's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferny111 View Post
Okay, this achievement can be quite tricky, but there are two spots in which it is a little easier to get. The first spot (though you can't try it unless you reload the level after you acquire the skill) is a section in the level School Invasion that is mentioned in the guide so I won't explain it. The second spot, which I thought was MUCH easier to get, is in the level The Empty Seven's Story. After you start the level, you will be ambushed by androids. Defeat them and take the elevator down. You should be greeted with a cutscene with a swarm of androids. Now, do not jump off of the elevator to meet your foe. Instead, jump to the right or left, there should be what look like steps on either side. Make your way down to the third or second last step. At this point in time, the androids should all come running to you and should be in a giant cluster near the wall and the cut off point on the stairs. Now jump above them and press to perform a dropkick. Pretty much all the enemies will be affected because of how close they are and the enemies will be knocked back a bit; most of them will be hugging the corner and two walls. Immediately turn around and go into focus, then perform a perfect horizontal slash. Since the enemies are dazed from the previous attack, they barely have time to dodge and, if it allowed, I would have cut seven of them in half. The best part is that you don't have to go back to a previous level because the skill will be unlocked for you, and if you fail, just die as the checkpoint is right after the fight prior to the elevator. Hope this helps anyone having trouble with this achievement
good job men
Immortal AlirezA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:03 PM   #3
Doh Nut

MmmDohNut's Gamercard
This worked for me. The other two methods I've read about and tried did not. Thank you for the tip.
Doh Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 04:25 AM   #4
R4R44V15

x70515's Gamercard
I ended up getting this by literally kicking four Ronin into a corner, going into focus, and then slashing horizontally while aiming as low as I could!
R4R44V15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:58 AM   #5
Chada Darkmane

Chada Darkmane's Gamercard
This is the method that should be in the guide. I got it first time with this. I didnt have a hope in hell of getting it with the other method. the most i could ever get was 2. The androids have a tendency to bunch up. I was getting 3 kills quite often just playing normally but could never get more than 2 with anyone else.