Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-13-2011, 08:02 AM   #1
Aqua18

Aquatic Neon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Crafting Resources: Location Guide

CREDIT: sc0ttieBB & FSparacino4
I'm just reposting this so it's easier to find. Thanks Sc0ttieBB for all your help all locations credit goes to you.

Supplier 25
Found every variety of crafting resources

There are a total of 12 crafting ingredients. What constitutes a veriety is under great debate at the moment, but there are four listed in the game. Whether or not you need to get each ingredient per type is unknown. Will be updated with more information and ingredient locations as they become available.

Potion Ingredients
Elfroot
Spindleweed
Embrium
Ambrosia

Rune Ingredients
Lyrium
Silverite
Orichalcum
Dragon’s Blood

Potion & Bomb Ingredients
Deep Mushroom
Deathroot
Glitterdust
Felandaris

Act 1:
Elfroot: 2 Sundermount, 2 Wounded Coast, 1 Sundermount Ambush Site, 1 Bone Pit (The Bone Pit Quest)
Spindleweed: 1 Lowtown, 1 Slaver Cavern (Wayward Son Quest), 1 Wounded Coast
Embrium: 1 Dead Man's Pass (Blackpower Promise Quest)
Lyrium: 1 Bone Pit Mines(The Bone Pit Quest), 1 Runaway's Cavern (Act of Mercy Quest), 2 Deep Roads, 1 Tal-Vashoth Cavern (Blackpower Promise Quest)
Silverite: 1 Vimmark Mountain Pass (Shepherding Wolves Quest), 1 Deep Roads, 1 Tal-Vashoth Cavern (Blackpower Promise Quest), 1 Sundermount Caverns (Long Way Home Quest)
Orichalcum: 1 Primeval Ruins (Deep Roads Expedition Quest)
Deep Mushroom: 1 Slaver Caverns (Wayward Son Quest), 2 Deep Roads, 1 Sundermount, 1 Bone Pit Mines (The Bone Pit Quest)
Deathroot: 1 Darktown, 1 Dissused Passage, 1 Sanctuary (Enemies Among Us Quest)
Glitterdust: 1 Wounded Coast

Act 2:
Elfroot: 1 Sundermount, 1 Wounded Coast
Spindleweed: 1 Lowtown, 1 Gallow's Dungeon (Dissent Quest)
Embrium: 1 Sundermount, 2 Wounded Coast, 1 Holding Caves (A Bitter Pill Quest)
Lyrium: 1 Bone Pit Mines (Cavern of Dead Quest), 1 Dank Cave (Forbidden Knowledge Quest), 1 Cave in Bone Pit (Forbidden Knowledge Quest)
Silverite: 1 Sundermount Caverns, 1 Smuggler's Cut (Blackpower Courtesy Quest)
Orichalcum: 1 Varterral Hunting Ground (Mirror Image Quest),
2 Sundermount Caverns, 1 The Killer's Lair (All That Remians Quest)
Deep Mushroom: 1 Smuggler's Cut (Blackpowder Courtesy Quest), 1 Gallows Dungeon (Dissent), 1 Varterral Hunting Ground (Mirror Image Quest)
Deathroot: 1 Darktown, 1 Bone Pit
Glitterdust: 1 Sundermount, 1 Bone Pit, 1 Varterral Hunting Ground (Mirror Image Quest), 1 Holding Caves (A Bitter Pill Quest)

Act 3:
Elfroot: 1 Wounded Coast
Spindleweed: 1 Lowtown
Embrium: 1 Wounded Coast
Ambrosia: 1 Castillon's Landing (Isabelle's Companion Quest)
Lyrium: 1 Sundermount Caverns
Orichalcum: 1 Sundermount Caverns
Dragon's Blood: 1 High Dragon (Mine Massacre Quest)
Deep Mushroom: 1 Drakestone Mines (Justice Quest)
Deathroot: 1 Darktown
Glitterdust: 1 Sundermount
Felandaris: 1 Pride's End (A New Path Quest)

Link to more detailed descriptions/Locations:
http://www.trueachievements.com/a147...m?showguides=1

Also he said you don't need black emporium for this achievement
Quote:
Got the chevo! what a pain in the ass. I COLLECTED everything, and never bought anything from the dark emporium. Here is the location, by act, of every ingredient I found.

Last edited by Aqua18; 03-13-2011 at 04:35 PM.
Aqua18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:16 AM   #2
Lord Yamikage

lord yamikage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Just to clarify, for example, if I found Elfroot in Act I, I do NOT need to get another Elfroot in Act II (or III)?

The Forums Rules
[Read the Rules before posting!!]
[LINK]

Infraction!! Read it!!
[Read the Infraction "list" for obvious reason!![LINK]

Don't like the rules? Go report it to Admin.

Lord Yamikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:32 AM   #3
BalloonSausage

Dessesbo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Yamikage View Post
Just to clarify, for example, if I found Elfroot in Act I, I do NOT need to get another Elfroot in Act II (or III)?
I sure hope it's that way. I've heard some say they got it and others not, so who knows.
BalloonSausage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:41 AM   #4
LURadioDJ

LURadioDJ's Gamercard
We have to get every single one of these things in every single act to get the Supplier achievement ??!!

We can't snag one of each ??!!

Wow...........

100's

Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age II, Saints Row: The Third, Madden 11, Madden 12, Jurassic Park, Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper, The Godfather II, The Walking Dead, Dead Rising: Case Zero

LURadioDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:42 AM   #5
louiethe23rd

louiethe23rd's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Yamikage View Post

It seems you have to collect every single ingredient, i finished the game yesterday and only missed 2 elfroot and 1 embrium and still no achievement.
louiethe23rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 02:31 PM   #6
LURadioDJ

LURadioDJ's Gamercard
Crap, places like the Sundermount Ambush Site only show up once though during Aveline's quest, so what happens if you miss them...you're SOL right ??

100's

Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age II, Saints Row: The Third, Madden 11, Madden 12, Jurassic Park, Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper, The Godfather II, The Walking Dead, Dead Rising: Case Zero

LURadioDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 03:02 PM   #7
bonerboi

Katsuhiro808's Gamercard
I just got all of the resources, no achievement. I even the got the one with 7/6 and still no achievement. So yeah this achievement is busted.
bonerboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 04:48 PM   #8
solo07

solo07's Gamercard
you're a life saver man, looks like i'm atleast 25g in your debt.

75k Before Dec. 2011.
solo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:46 PM   #9
Aqua18

Aquatic Neon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonerboi View Post
I just got all of the resources, no achievement. I even the got the one with 7/6 and still no achievement. So yeah this achievement is busted.
did you buy any from the black emporium?
Aqua18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 06:06 PM   #10
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
i think ill wait on my 2nd playthrough for the dlc to be fix and more concrete info on this achievement. plus homefront comes out next week
Old 03-13-2011, 06:29 PM   #11
sc0ttieBB

sc0ttiebb's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonerboi View Post
This happened to me on one of my play throughs, but I bought several from the black emporium. Some people claim they got the achievement after buying from the emporium, but for me I had to actually locate every resource
sc0ttieBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 07:01 PM   #12
Lord Yamikage

lord yamikage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejay View Post
i think ill wait on my 2nd playthrough for the dlc to be fix and more concrete info on this achievement. plus homefront comes out next week
Yah, Homefront. That's the only reason why I'm not playing the 2nd playthrough. Either way, hopefully this achievement - and the guide that will explain - will be more clear by the time I come back.

The Forums Rules
[Read the Rules before posting!!]
[LINK]

Infraction!! Read it!!
[Read the Infraction "list" for obvious reason!![LINK]

Don't like the rules? Go report it to Admin.

Lord Yamikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 05:04 AM   #13
MR CHEWYNumNums

Mr CHEWYNumNums's Gamercard
Not glitched, you have to use the guide posted...if you got some from the BE and assumed you didn't have to get them from the natural source then that's why it didn't unlock. Also to those of you not playing again because Homefront came out...what?!...I'll play DA2 over Homefront any day, that game is horrible. 2hr campaign and Christ alive why is this the ONLY FPS I can't get a headshot in...so far at lvl 23 and only have 3-5 headshots. God help me don't even get me started on the connection issues and the small ass maps that are atrocious for vehicle play.
MR CHEWYNumNums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 05:28 AM   #14
xDanners

i picked up everything i could i didnt get it my first time around hopefully ill get it from this guide
xDanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 04:24 PM   #15
SeraphTC

SeraphTC's Gamercard
You *CAN* use the Black Emporium to get this achievement - but *ONLY* if you leave yourself a resource to collect after you have bought the items you are missing.

I played through the game until act 3 - I had missed a couple of resources in earlier acts.

I completed everything except the final quest, and picked up all resources in Act 3, except a very easily accessible elfroot on the main path of the wounded coast. I saved the game, went to the Black Emporium and bought the items I was missing, then went to the wounded coast and collected the elfroot. Bam, cheevo unlocked.

I believe that when you collect the last item in Act 3, the trigger to unlock the cheevo is executed, and is based on a count of how many resources you have, not where you got them from. Buying items would not activate this trigger, and should not unlock the cheevo. So as long as you leave yourself at least one item to actually collect from the environment, using the Black Emporium to buy others in Act 3 should be fine.
SeraphTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 06:16 PM   #16
Simlaurel

Simlaurel's Gamercard
I havn't purchased any ingredients through the Black Emporium so far, but at the end of Act I, I purchased the Elixer of Purity, the Fortune Rune design, and the Crow Venom. I thought these potions were necessary for the Crafting achievement, but I've read since they are not. I'm now wondering, by purchasing these potions, have I glitched/ruined my chance at getting Supplier?
Simlaurel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 06:30 PM   #17
romanzad

romanzad's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simlaurel View Post
I havn't purchased any ingredients through the Black Emporium so far, but at the end of Act I, I purchased the Elixer of Purity, the Fortune Rune design, and the Crow Venom. I thought these potions were necessary for the Crafting achievement, but I've read since they are not. I'm now wondering, by purchasing these potions, have I glitched/ruined my chance at getting Supplier?

no you should be fine mate but could always make a separate save if your not sure?
romanzad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:04 PM   #18
FSparacino4

im boomheadshot's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simlaurel View Post
Purchasing potions, poisons, bombs, runes or their respective recipes DOES NOT void this achievement so you should be all set.
FSparacino4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 03:35 AM   #19
FaithEllen

You do need every instance of every ingredient. Shit.
FaithEllen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:12 AM   #20
Dustmite72

Send a message via AIM to Dustmite72

Dustmite72's Gamercard
Act 2:
Lyrium
: 1 Bone Pit Mines (Cavern of Dead Quest)

If you are following this guide to get the achievement, you will have to go back a few saves. This Lyrium is found in the Cave Crawling quest Jensen gives before Cavern of the Dead. I know it's a little late, but it's quite aggravating if you didn't know it.
Dustmite72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 09:13 PM   #21
Guggawump

DrizzlyPompano's Gamercard
thanks, this was very helpful i missed a few though so going to have to have another play through
Guggawump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:41 AM   #22
DTSGM

BeRevenged's Gamercard
Talking You are awshum

Thanks for posting you really helped me out!

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Last edited by DTSGM; 09-17-2012 at 04:10 PM.
DTSGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:23 PM   #23
DTSGM

BeRevenged's Gamercard
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LURadioDJ View Post
Crap, places like the Sundermount Ambush Site only show up once though during Aveline's quest, so what happens if you miss them...you're SOL right ??
If you miss something you should look if you still have a savegame and otherwise you should buy it at the Black Emporium
!!Be warned the achievement will glitch if you buy the last crafting resource, you should make sure to collect the last one yourself!!

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
DTSGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:50 PM   #24
keyserheel1

MuddyDenver1's Gamercard
Are they ever going to fix the glitch in this achievement????
Old 09-19-2012, 12:33 PM   #25
Eggnogga

Eggnogga's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyserheel1 View Post
Are they ever going to fix the glitch in this achievement????
What is the glitch? I followed a different guide than this one, but had no problems w/ the achievement. As long as you know where you're going and what you need to get when you're there, you should have no problems.
Eggnogga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:10 PM   #26
Jack Peters

thanks helped alot
Jack Peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:33 PM   #27
pjammer21

pearljam21's Gamercard
Thanks for this!
pjammer21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:13 PM   #28
Sorve

Sorve's Gamercard
Thanks for posting this. I'm finally going back to try to get the rest of the achievements I haven't gotten yet, and I don't think I could manage this one without a guide!
Sorve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 05:50 AM   #29
LoIQ

LoIQ's Gamercard
I decided to dust this game off while I'm waiting for GTA... I'm most of the way through Act I and have realized I missed the Embrium in the Blackpower Promise quest. This was in the 'random encounter' area, Dead Man's Pass so I don't believe there's anyway of getting back there. Am I screwed out of this achievement unless I start the game over?
LoIQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:35 AM   #30
SeraphTC

SeraphTC's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoIQ View Post
I decided to dust this game off while I'm waiting for GTA... I'm most of the way through Act I and have realized I missed the Embrium in the Blackpower Promise quest. This was in the 'random encounter' area, Dead Man's Pass so I don't believe there's anyway of getting back there. Am I screwed out of this achievement unless I start the game over?
You should be ok - I also posted this earlier in the thread, but here is how I got the achievement after missing a few items:

You *CAN* use the Black Emporium to get this achievement - but *ONLY* if you leave yourself a resource to collect after you have bought the items you are missing.

I played through the game until act 3 - I had missed a couple of resources in earlier acts.

I completed everything except the final quest, and picked up all resources in Act 3, except a very easily accessible elfroot on the main path of the wounded coast. I saved the game, went to the Black Emporium and bought the items I was missing, then went to the wounded coast and collected the elfroot. Bam, cheevo unlocked.

I believe that when you collect the last item in Act 3, the trigger to unlock the cheevo is executed, and is based on a count of how many resources you have, not where you got them from. Buying items would not activate this trigger, and should not unlock the cheevo. So as long as you leave yourself at least one item to actually collect from the environment, using the Black Emporium to buy others in Act 3 should be fine.
SeraphTC is offline   Reply With Quote