PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Action > Earthworm Jim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-15-2011, 08:58 PM   #1
pantyhamster

pantyhamster's Gamercard
Anyone know of any achievement guides?

This forum is frighteningly empty so I think this thread is a bit optimistic....

Most the achievements are self explanetary but I've just finished the game, and despite not losing a single race against psy-crow, the chievo didn't pop. I'm guessing it therefore has to be done in one sitting.

I'm more concerned that the 'finish every level without dying' has to be done in a row rather than just using the level select. Anyone able to confirm this? I dont fancy busting my arse doing buttville for nowt!

Any links to any guides would be awesome, I've scoured the web with no joy.
pantyhamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 09:25 PM   #2
Sly Toad

Sly Toad's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 3
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Sadly, I don't think anyone has 200'd this game or have a guide out there. It sucks to know that you probably need to do the races in 1 sitting. I am on Level 5 and I have died so I did restart level. I will finish and attempt any levels I have died on and report back. I really hope it doesn't have to be in one sitting and I hope it can be done via level select.
Sly Toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:39 PM   #3
pantyhamster

pantyhamster's Gamercard
I just played through again on hard, in one sitting, but lost the last race! After finishing the game I retried the last race from the level select screen, when I won it the cheevo unlocked. So it may be needed in one sitting, but at least you can fail a race and just retry it.

Going to get through original mode first, then do it all again on easy for the 'dont die on any level' cheevo.
Old 03-19-2011, 03:54 PM   #4
Sly Toad

Sly Toad's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantyhamster View Post
I just played through again on hard, in one sitting, but lost the last race! After finishing the game I retried the last race from the level select screen, when I won it the cheevo unlocked. So it may be needed in one sitting, but at least you can fail a race and just retry it.

Going to get through original mode first, then do it all again on easy for the 'dont die on any level' cheevo.
Great to know that! I will continue my game on easy and try not to die and if it doesn't unlock I will just do the missions prior to Level 5. Thanks for that info man!
Old 03-25-2011, 04:17 PM   #5
Yamishi

Cobalt Robot's Gamercard
Are any of EWJ's achievements glitched? I love Jim, but everywhere I look, I see that no one has completed this game. I just want to make sure it's possible before buying it. :P
Yamishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 05:19 PM   #6
pantyhamster

pantyhamster's Gamercard
So far I have all chieves bar finishing every level without dying. I will report back once I've been through on easy and retried the levels I died on to see if it unlocks.

i thought the achievement for winning every race was glitched, but seems it just has to be done in one session.
Old 03-28-2011, 06:15 PM   #7
pantyhamster

pantyhamster's Gamercard
Bummer. I just finished every level on easy. I then re-played level 5 and Buttville as I died on those two. No achievement.
However this was across a couple of sessions. When i get a chance i shall try it in one session and hope its like the race achievement as detailed above. Otherwise it looks like i will match the Xbox version and never get the last bloody achievement!
Old 03-30-2011, 12:21 AM   #8
six pak mak

six pak mak's Gamercard
I have 100% This game for WP7. The achievements are glitchy but they should unlock. If u die on a level,pause and restart the level, the achievement will unlock.

Last edited by six pak mak; 03-30-2011 at 12:24 AM.
six pak mak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:24 AM   #9
Sly Toad

Sly Toad's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by six pak mak View Post
I have 100% This game for WP7. The achievements are glitchy but they should unlock. If u die on a level,pause and restart the level, the achievement will unlock.
I can confirm this works as I decided to finish this game today. Died on "For Pete's Sake' and "Buttville" and as soon as I died, just paused and restarted the level. This was done in 1 sitting so I cannot confirm if you can do that over multiple sittings, I doubt you could though.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:40 AM   #10
pantyhamster

pantyhamster's Gamercard
Now have 200g!
I can also confirm, you just retry level whenever you die and finish the game in one sitting. Did this on easy difficulty.
Old 07-20-2011, 01:10 PM   #11
damessmeister

damessmeister's Gamercard
Can anyone confirm if the retrying the level still works

damessmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:06 AM   #12
Adahn

Adahn82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Can anyone confirm that the finish all levels without dying achievement needs to be done in one sitting, or can that be done over multiples?
Adahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:27 PM   #13
z I ToP CaT I z

z I ToP CaT I z's Gamercard
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adahn View Post
Can anyone confirm that the finish all levels without dying achievement needs to be done in one sitting, or can that be done over multiples?
Well considering that I pressed the home button when I died, that would end the session right? I still got the achievement =)
z I ToP CaT I z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:17 PM   #14
ENVY021

ENVY021's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by z I ToP CaT I z View Post
Well considering that I pressed the home button when I died, that would end the session right? I still got the achievement =)
I know this topic is old but I'll throw this out there for anyone reading. I don't think hitting home button closes the game because if you hit back afterwards, it takes you back to the game. Also you can hold the back button to switch to different programs and keep the game running in the background.