PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Strategy > Swarm
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-24-2011, 08:24 PM   #31
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
To get through it you need to hold RT the press A until all swamites are stacked up. Once thats done, walk through it slowly so none fall off.

Its actually quite easy and I once I found that out I'm yet to kill any off!

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:25 PM   #32
XSheetsyX

Send a message via Skype™ to XSheetsyX

Sheetsy77's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thank god... I just got it. The best tips I can give is to just keep moving and keep the multiplier going up and not die once or you'll have to restart the level. Also break as many of them black boxes that spill out points as you can. I'll tell ya my exact stats after beating it..... Collected: 13,299,100, Time: 3.382x, Total: 44,977,556. That was annoying.

(Credit goes to Nozza x360a for the sig)

100% Completed Retail - 37
100% Completed Arcade - 25

Youtube
, Skype: xsheetsyx
XSheetsyX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 10:20 PM   #33
Predni

zasta 360gametv's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCreations View Post
Just got my last medals and my 50G achievement after doing this.
Hi!

My last Medal is the trap Mega Death. Where are you making the Mega Death Medal?

I Play every Level over and over but i found no spot for this, only in Level 9 are many Traps but no for the Mega medals

Help pls

mfg
Predni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 10:21 PM   #34
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by XSheetsyX View Post
Thank god... I just got it. The best tips I can give is to just keep moving and keep the multiplier going up and not die once or you'll have to restart the level. Also break as many of them black boxes that spill out points as you can. I'll tell ya my exact stats after beating it..... Collected: 13,299,100, Time: 3.382x, Total: 44,977,556. That was annoying.
I've been doing level 4 for about 40mins and I raged and gave up! I kept getting to the area with the spinning flames I got to 50x multiplier, then everytime I'd miss jump or something would just kill me!

So annoying but I have a whole routine laid out to maximize the multiplier pretty fast.. just gets frustrating as you have to be fast and as the multiplier timer goes down fast when you get into the 50's!

Old 03-24-2011, 10:25 PM   #35
Mr.Smackdown

ZA Edge's Gamercard
I think we need a tutorial for Level 4. Step by step, on which part of the Level we need to have this or that multip. or Points.

for example:

Just before the lava way you need to have a mult. of 9 or 10.

I hope you understand my bad englisch.

Mr.Smackdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 10:50 PM   #36
Blarghinator

Budda Kupp's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predni View Post
Hi!

My last Medal is the trap Mega Death. Where are you making the Mega Death Medal?

I Play every Level over and over but i found no spot for this, only in Level 9 are many Traps but no for the Mega medals

Help pls

mfg
on level 11 right before a ramp, it has 3 big explosion traps, hold atleast then guys directly on top of them to get them to die, if not directly it will just send the little swarmites flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smackdown View Post
I think we need a tutorial for Level 4. Step by step, on which part of the Level we need to have this or that multip. or Points.

for example:

Just before the lava way you need to have a mult. of 9 or 10.

I hope you understand my bad englisch.

Yes this would be very helpful, I have recieved every achievement except for the 42mil so i still cant make one for that achievement myself, but after 3 tries i managed to have the achievement just within my reach but then die, or loose my multiplier, taking a break for now but will try later.

Entered Alabama's Top Ten On June 26, 2012
Passed Number 9 on July 1, 2012
Passed Number 8 on July 13, 2012
Passed Number 7 on August 8, 2012
Passed Number 6 on September 29, 2012
You're next DefEdge
Blarghinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 11:04 PM   #37
Predni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarghinator View Post
on level 11 right before a ramp, it has 3 big explosion traps, hold atleast then guys directly on top of them to get them to die, if not directly it will just send the little swarmites flying.
the 3 explosion by the long way with the 6-8 "bugs of doom"? (1. Boss enemy)

My swarmis at this point Vaporized not Trapped ?

Last edited by Predni; 03-24-2011 at 11:40 PM.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:01 AM   #38
Frost FI

It seems to be a bit hard to get the Trapped mega kill medal, but I did it on level 9 and kept trying it around 20 times, finally it popped up. You need luck and fast hands.

Quote:
all right. 70x multiplier is possible, I've got around 32x with luck.

42 million points is impossible. That's for top 10 players, not for me.
I also tried this again on level 4 and guess what, I'll got both of them and finished 200G!

It's really hard to get 70x multiplier. I kept getting 68-69x constantly, I guess it's meant to be real pain. Key thing for 70x is that you have enough multiplier before you are in the last sector of the level, and then you need to kill and respawn your swarmites as long as possible and keep killing them in airstrikes.

I also got the ~42,5 million score thanks to 72x multiplier and over 3.00 time bonus. There's 3 hard areas in the level, which are the first two exploding red things(and trying to keep the multiplier at the time), second is the flamethrowers in the middle of the map(how to survive even with 50 swarmites) and the final area(how to get high multiplier).

I should be top20 with the result, but unfortunately I played offline and the game doesn't want to update my new score.

Last edited by Frost FI; 03-25-2011 at 01:09 AM.
Frost FI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 04:49 AM   #39
IAmNerd247

IAmNerd247's Gamercard
I wish the guide would be more clear as to how you obtain the mega death medals.

I can't seem to get the Asphyxiated mega death medal. I know it states that you can them by killing off your remaining 10 swarmites but how come I don't get it when I kill them by the green gas then?

It's the last mega death medal that I need then all I have left is the crushed kills then I'm done with this medicore game.

I even looked at the in-game tutorial and it says you need to kill off 10 or more swamites at the same time to get a mega death medal, but I still can't get it to work.

Don't ask me how I got the other mega death medals, most of them I got purely by just playing through the game and was lucky I guess, same with the trapped one, I tried for it and got it for no apparent reason.

Last edited by IAmNerd247; 03-25-2011 at 05:18 AM.
IAmNerd247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:15 AM   #40
Mr.Smackdown

ZA Edge's Gamercard
YES YES YES YES!!! Number 6 World Ranking!

Old 03-25-2011, 07:19 AM   #41
IAmNerd247

IAmNerd247's Gamercard
I beat you by 61.000.000!
Old 03-25-2011, 07:26 AM   #42
IAmNerd247

IAmNerd247's Gamercard
Does anyone mind helping me out with the last question I asked? I know some people have gotten the mega death medal and I would like to know what they did to get it.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:27 AM   #43
Mr.Smackdown

ZA Edge's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCreations View Post
I think i got the Asphyxiation Mega Death Medal on the level where you have to sacrifice 11 Swarmites to clear the green gas.

Instead of blowing up the gas generator, just kill all the Swarmites in the gas.

No Level 2!!!!

Just after you sacrifice 10 guys in 10 holes, (you have to press B) dont do it cause after this place is a BIG gas field, just jump into it.

Last edited by Mr.Smackdown; 03-25-2011 at 07:30 AM.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:48 AM   #44
Mr.Smackdown

ZA Edge's Gamercard
I just need the Bear trap Mega Medal, anyone have an idea?

Old 03-25-2011, 08:11 AM   #45
Predni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost FI View Post
It seems to be a bit hard to get the Trapped mega kill medal, but I did it on level 9 and kept trying it around 20 times, finally it popped up. You need luck and fast hands.
Where? After the Checkpoint with the lot of Traps? I spend 2h Time on this Place but no Trap Mega Medals

@IAmNerd247

Where you doing the Trap Mega Medals?

Pls help, It's absolutely sickening with this crap Medal
Old 03-25-2011, 08:23 AM   #46
Mr.Smackdown

ZA Edge's Gamercard
Yes! I've got it! 200 Points!

Its very easy with the trap, you need just 10 man, not more, and simply jump in, mega trap done, if you have 14 or 15 it wont work cause it need to much time.

Old 03-25-2011, 08:32 AM   #47
Predni

before the Trap its a Checkpoint with new Swarmies? 50 Swarmies but you say only ten, what is with the rest of 40?
Old 03-25-2011, 08:32 AM   #48
IAmNerd247

IAmNerd247's Gamercard
Quote:
Where? After the Checkpoint with the lot of Traps? I spend 2h Time on this Place but no Trap Mega Medals

@IAmNerd247

Where you doing the Trap Mega Medals?

Pls help, It's absolutely sickening with this crap Medal
I did it mid-way through level 9 bro. After a checkpoint where there are spinning blades/spikes/and swinging blades, all I did was run through the traps as fast as I could and unlocked the Trapped mega death medal with pure luck. Keep trying it.

I know they're a pain predni but all I can say is keep trying, I got every other mega death medal by accident, only one I had to go for was Trapped and now Asphyxiated.

Can I add you predni? On ma friend list brah?

Last edited by IAmNerd247; 03-25-2011 at 08:41 AM.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:54 AM   #49
Mr.Smackdown

ZA Edge's Gamercard
Quote:
before the Trap its a Checkpoint with new Swarmies? 50 Swarmies but you say only ten, what is with the rest of 40?
Kill them with the blade things so that you have just 10.

Old 03-25-2011, 09:25 AM   #50
Predni

finally i GOT this stupid medal by the FIRST TRY, very very very THX Mr.Smackdown

The Ingame Menu are so horrible 4 this Medals.. "10 or more" haha i loled...

@IAmNerd247

Yes you can add me BUT im german and my best Friend its the google Translator *g (especially my english is horrible ^^ )
Old 03-25-2011, 09:32 AM   #51
IAmNerd247

IAmNerd247's Gamercard
Quote:
finally i GOT this stupid medal by the FIRST TRY, very very very THX Mr.Smackdown

The Ingame Menu are so horrible 4 this Medals.. "10 or more" haha i loled...

@IAmNerd247

Yes you can add me BUT im german and my best Friend its the google Translator *g (especially my english is horrible ^^ )
Your english is fine my friend!

And thanks, I'll add you in a minute when I get on.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:42 AM   #52
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

OK for a level 4 guide here's what I do up to the point of the big flame wheel area. This is where I normally die due to the fans etc.

Start the level. Just sprint and run through the pop up traps, having swamites die is fine. Half way through jump, strike to break the box.

When in the next area, run passed the pod and head into the middle of the structure but keep passing through it. Swarmites will get caught in it and die. When all is blown up, strike big box until it sets alight! Now, leave that box and run back to the pod collecting the nodes along the way.

When you reach the pod, spawn some more swamites and just throw them off the edge. Repeat this until you can't spawn anymore (normally 3 goes). When done, quickly sprint back to the broken big box and collect the medium nodes it dropped.

Before you hit the lava part you should now be on a 13-15 multiplier

At the next pod next to the lava, respawn more and again run them into the lava. Do it again one more time, then on the 3rd DON'T! Now stack them all up quickly and steadily walk through the gap picking up the nodes. Make sure yu have 30 swamites for the platform! If you don't restart!

Jump the gap hit the checkpoint now spread your swamites out and run to the pod in the bottom corner. Just keep running around triggering the mines and traps, smash the boxes etc. When you're short on swarmites, hit the pod and then trigger off the 2 enemies (hopefully the big hanging box will fall!) Now run around collecting everything and smashing what's left!

You should now be on a 35-40 multiplier

Quickly run to the gap, boost, strike jump over it. Now this is where mayhem comes into the picture! You want to run to the first pod thats in the middle of the area but you'll want to strike the bombs as you go along and boxes if possible! As you make your way across don't worry if some swarmites die as its adds up but be careful! When you hit the pod and spawn more all the boxes should of been blown up and if done right the whole left side of the area will be cover, and I mean covered in pink nodes! Run back to the first pod, picking up everything in your path! Be careful not to kill to many swarmites but just respawn them at the first pod. When back at the start sprint your way back to the 2nd pod picking up anything else, killing a few swarmites to keep the multiplier up. Work your way through the 2 fire tower wheel things, don't worry about stacking.

By the end of this are you should be on 56-61 multiplier!

Now I normally die around that bit due to running out of luck lol. But I have once got to the next area and I'm guessing its simple from there! Climb the hill picking stuff up and killing off swarmites if needed but make sure you have a whole batch when you complete the level! I can't remember if there's anything after the hill though, but if so all you should need to do is get the last couple parts to multiplier!

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 03-25-2011 at 02:09 PM.
Old 03-25-2011, 11:12 AM   #53
Blarghinator

Budda Kupp's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
last night i finally got 42mil on level 4,

I, for the most part, followed yours ^^^ but I did not linger in the flame wheel section until I had like a 47 multiplier then I moved on.

Make your way through until the hill with rocks falling down upon you, collecting what points you can. You should be somewhere around 55 multiplier, be sure to collect all of them the points up the hill.

When going down the hill, there are 2 lines of points. Take the one path farthest from the screen. Make sure you have 40 left to activate the button, run back up the hill collecting the time points, then run back down the hill collecting the points closest to the screen. By the time your at the bottom of the hill you should have a 70x+ multiplier, make your way through blowing up boxes and collecting as many points as you can without slowing down. In the last area there will be a ton of boxes with explosive barrels, right before the exit.

Do the math.... If you have enough time to collect these points do it, if not just go ahead and run to the exit, it is better to get a 2.0X or higher time multiplier than collect those points... i finished with 43million... barely collecting the achievement.

Entered Alabama's Top Ten On June 26, 2012
Passed Number 9 on July 1, 2012
Passed Number 8 on July 13, 2012
Passed Number 7 on August 8, 2012
Passed Number 6 on September 29, 2012
You're next DefEdge
Blarghinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 12:30 PM   #54
IAmNerd247

IAmNerd247's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost FI View Post
There exists one level where you need to crash a toxic gas system by blocking the air vents with swarmites. Asphyxiated medal is almost as effortless as jumping off the edge.
Thanks

The creator of the guide marked it as complete when it doesn't seem to be.

Like I said earlier, the guide could use better descriptions of the medals and where exactly to get them instead of just saying level this or level that because it clearly doesn't work all the time.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:55 PM   #55
sepulturas666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smackdown View Post
YES YES YES YES!!! Number 6 World Ranking!
I beat your score - 60 737 336. Currently 6th on level 4. :P
sepulturas666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:11 PM   #56
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Yeah the fire area is a spot to gather massive points and multiplier but its the area that will end your run if you're not careful!

With all the flames and fans going off, one wrong jump could end it all! Thats whats happening for me! I'm flawless all the way through then my luck runs out! If I can just get past that bit and onto the hill and final explosion area, I'll be singing!

Just be careful and time it right!

Old 03-25-2011, 03:51 PM   #57
Predni

He is a Video from me for the Achievement "The Answer". Its SD but enough 4 Achievement.

Its Level 8 not 4, Level 8 its much easier then 4 for this Achievement.

mfg

PS: i record a 100 Multiplikator in level 4 BUT in the last Bombarea i will died because just new swarmies. Fu***!

Last edited by Predni; 03-25-2011 at 04:00 PM.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:09 PM   #58
Predni

I have upload my 100*Multi Mistake^^

I need a litte bit mercy

mfg

pS: yes the AR is wrong, but i think is ok *g
Old 03-25-2011, 11:33 PM   #59
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Finally got both 'The Answer' and 'Multiplicator' .

Level 4 is the way to go if you want to knock both of them out in one go! I did a full run and got a 100x multiplier right at the end and my total score was 57,593,340.

I think that makes me rank 15 on the leaderboards which is the highest I've ever been on any leaderboard lol

Old 03-25-2011, 11:51 PM   #60
Predni

Level 4 is for "Profis", its a bit tricky and longer

For "Semipros" are Level 8 much better to get the 40mio Achievement but the 70 multiplier its (only) in 4
When get the 40mio Achv. in lvl 8, then no Timepressure in lvl 4 for the 70 Multi. Achv.

mfg

ps: Swarm is a n1 Game but too short