Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Eternal Sonata
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-16-2011, 03:31 PM   #1
Ryuzaki209

Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuzaki209

Jinx790's Gamercard
Help in the bonus dungeon

Yeah im trying to beat the final boss in that dungeon to get the last soul shard but i cant do as much damage for some reason as he's healing. on other monsters i dont have any problem dishing out 200-300k damage in harmony chains. Roughly what level should i be to kill it. i think hes called the annialator. my party is roughly lvl 72. A quick answer would greatly be appreciated thanks.
Ryuzaki209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:57 AM   #2
d0ct0rscarecr0w

d0ct0rscarecr0w's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I actually had an easier time with that boss then any other, I think my party was about level 80 or something close. as long as you can get all six harmony chains, and you are using the best possible specials for each character you should do find. If you are dying try using healing spells rather then items since they will amp up with the harmony chains and don't waste time.

in the end if you are doing it right you should be getting a combo of 24 with each hit making it so you can chain each turn.
d0ct0rscarecr0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:16 AM   #3
Terransheep

Terransheep's Gamercard
Few tips about harmony chains...

1.) I hope you have some character that can do a lot of combos either normal attacks or special attacks? It helps build the chain even when you've just released it. (ie, I start my special move at 32 harmony, and do my 6 chains, and end up having somewhere close to 32 harmony for my next guy, and so the combo goes on and on and on, like a never ending dream... ~Eternal Sonata~)
2.) depend on which floor you're stand on. Light or Dark? Remember your character's special moves? Remember their special moves' range? They will only connect the chains if they are reachable during the chain. (ie. some characters have "infinite" range on some skills, so they will join whenever they can reach. Archers and mages.)
3.) Always keep an eye on your "randomed" command buttons after each chain, it can save lives, try to master that during normal monster battles.

That guy on my first playthrough was easier than Rondo... Rondo gave me a hard time by doing her things behind me... <3
Terransheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 08:30 AM   #4
Forch Desole

ForchDesole's Gamercard
I had already maxed out my level to 99 by the time I got to this boss.

Insta-death.
Forch Desole is offline   Reply With Quote