PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Dragon Age 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-19-2011, 05:15 AM   #1
IAmNerd247

IAmNerd247's Gamercard
Isabella's Questioning Beliefs Glitched?

Her companion quest is active but I can't find her at the Hanged Man after I helped her get the relic, this is annoying because I don't what else to do to get her friendship up, I had to load an earlier save because she didn't return when I spoke to the arishok at the Viscount.

I also gave her gifts so I'm not sure what else to do really. I need her to return when fighting the Arishok so I can get one of the ingredients in Act 3.

Please help.

EDIT: Wow, I just triggered this glitchy quest and it has happened to alot of people. If you encounter Isabela's Questioning Beliefs companion quest after helping her get the relic "How To Catch A Thief" And it glitched for you. Reload an earlier save and even though your quest log doesn't say anything about Questioning Beliefs, take isabela with you and go to The Hanged Man tavern and speak to her, that's what triggered the quest for me. (I have done every other quest in Act 2 except for Following The Qun/Demands of the Qun)

I hope that solve this problem, if anyone needs me to clarify it better let me know.

Last edited by IAmNerd247; 03-19-2011 at 05:38 AM.
IAmNerd247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 10:57 PM   #2
wtrswoopes

wtrswoopes's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Could you explain some more? I have the same issue.

I just told Isabela she could keep the book. We entered the building. She ran out and I finished the fight. When I left the building, I noticed I had the Questioning Beliefs quest. However she isn't in the Hangman Pub.

I did as you suggested and reloaded a save from right after I accepted to help Isabela, but when I take her to the pub, I can't tigger the quest that way either.
wtrswoopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 12:22 AM   #3
LoD WheeZzy

H3rtZ DoNuT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Same glitch happen to me and I don't know how to fix it. "IamNerd247" if you could give some more details on when did you take her to HM and stuff like that, cause after the "How to catch a thief" she's gone and I can't select her anymore. Also the funny thing is I have a really high friendship with her and she still didn't return with the book during the final fight of the act. The more I play this game the more glitchy it is.

LoD WheeZzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 02:22 AM   #4
wizzlestick

Doctor Tiki's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoD WheeZzy View Post
Same glitch happen to me and I don't know how to fix it. "IamNerd247" if you could give some more details on when did you take her to HM and stuff like that, cause after the "How to catch a thief" she's gone and I can't select her anymore. Also the funny thing is I have a really high friendship with her and she still didn't return with the book during the final fight of the act. The more I play this game the more glitchy it is.
I had the exact same problem as you both described so you are not alone. Definitely sucks though.
wizzlestick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:57 PM   #5
PETER DRAGON

PETER DRAGON's Gamercard
That's because you just got her friendship up high enough to activate it, happened to me too. On every character you need to experiment with what they like and what pisses them off, once you get the rivalrie achievement it is beneficial to have all of their friendships up high so you get the combat bonus.
PETER DRAGON is offline   Reply With Quote