PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Adventure > Steins:Gate
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2011, 07:15 PM   #1
sanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 960

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Achievement Walkthrough

Steins;Gate Walkthrough

Settings

SYSTEM > CONFIG. Make settings as below.



Press B to back out. SYSTEM > SYSTEM SAVE. Select Yes (Highlighted in below pic)



Note on the Walkthrough
There are many messages that does not matter when it comes to the outcome of the story and are simply not listed in the below walkthrough. Keep ignoring or checking the messages until you get to the one that is listed. The ones listed do affect the outcome, so you must make the right choice. Since you must leave at least one message unread for one of the achievement, I recommend that you skip every message that is not listed below.

Walkthrough
(START)
Prologue: プロローグ
 Nothing to do
{Achievement Unlocked: 始まりと終わりのプロローグ}

Chapter 1: 『時間跳躍のパラノイア』

Press X to bring up the phone interface. Select contacts (top right icon) and press A.



Select second contact from the top (電話レンジ(仮)) and press A. Press A again to make the call.
Enter "1111" 10 times on the dial pad.
{Achievement Unlocked: ホームラン級の不器用さ}
Enter "120#" on the dial pad.

Press X to bring up the phone interface. Select the mailbox icon which is the top left and press A. Select the sent messages (bottom option) and press A.
{Achievement Unlocked: 自我のメモリーズ}

Press B twice to get back to the phone's main menu. Select the configuration icon which is the bottom right and press A. Select the first choice which is to browse background images. Select the first background and press A. Set that as the background image by selecting the bottom choice.



{Achievement Unlocked: 投影のヴィジョン}

Now, select the second choice which to change the ring tone. Select "Beginning of fight" and press A. Set that as the ring tone by selecting the bottom choice.
{Achievement Unlocked: ハジメテのオト }

Press X to bring up the phone interface. Select 7/28 まゆり and press A.
{Achievement Unlocked: 他我のメモリーズ}
Select 「うーぱ」 in the text and press A twice to send a reply.
{Achievement Unlocked: 共鳴のリアクション}

(From this point on this whole process will be written in short form as follows.
まゆり: 「うーぱ」→「うーぱ」. This will mean to answer an e-mail from まゆり which has a subject of 「うーぱ」 with a reply of 「うーぱ」)

まゆり:「資金にしちゃだめー><」→「翔くん」
Select 「翔くん」 again and press A twice to see attached images.
{Achievement Unlocked: 雷ネットのマスコット}
ルカ子:「昨日のこと」→「お祓い」
Bring up the contacts menu and call ダル. (The first contact in your list)
ルカ子:「お勤め」→「巫女舞」
フェイリス:「決戦は目前ニャ」→「赤き南十字星」
Check message from フェイリス. Press A twice to check the attached image.
Call 電話レンジ(仮) and enter "120#"
Check message from まゆり. Press A twice to check the attached document.

{Achievement Unlocked: 時間跳躍のパラノイア}

Last edited by sanger; 03-20-2011 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Formatting corrections
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:16 PM   #2
sanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 960

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Chapter 2: 『空理彷徨のランデヴー』

まゆり:「(; ;)」→「お小遣い」
フェイリス:「原罪レベル180%に上昇」→「2000年」
ルカ子:「お菓子を作りました」→「家族」
バイト戦士: 「ご挨拶」→「こっち」 (NOTE: This message actually comes from someone else at first because it's an unknown number. Check the subject and answer appropriately.)
Check message from フェイリス. Press A twice to check the attached music.

(NOTE: Following step is very important for getting the true ending)
Ignore all calls/messages during the following dialogue sequence.


(For some reason, the image got deleted off the service. It is of Kurisu, the red haired girl, standing in front of a building that says Radio Hall. (Yellow Billboard))
Cell phone will open automatically. That is fine as long as you don't take out the phone manually.


Answer phone call from まゆり
ルカ子:「家族について」→「お姉ちゃん」
Answer phone call from someone.
ルカ子:「姉について」→「こんなこと」
{Achievement Unlocked: 暴虐のシスター}

(NOTE: Following step is very important for getting the true ending)
Ignore all calls/messages during the following dialogue sequences.



(For some reason, the image got deleted off the service. It is of Kurisu, the red haired girl, standing in the laboratory.
Keep ignoring until scene changes or the next message that you have answer comes regarding PHANTASM.

{Achievement Unlocked: 空理彷徨のランデヴー}

Chapter 3: 『蝶翼のダイバージェンス』

[Make Save No. 1]
フェイリス:「PHANTASM最高ニャ~♪」→「PHANTASM」
バイト戦士:「お腹」→「虫とか雑草」
ルカ子:「カエルについてです」→「ゲロカエルん」
Check message from ルカ子. Press A twice to check the attached pics.
{Achievement Unlocked: CGの達成率25%}
フェイリス:「ボーカルは美少女」→「カオス」
Check message from フェイリス. Press A twice to check the attached music. Then, press A again to change the music. (Listening to two different tracks is needed for an achievement)
Answer call from ダル
Answer call from まゆり
まゆり:「バイトさん暦」→「メイド」
{Achievement Unlocked: 蝶翼のダイバージェンス}

Last edited by sanger; 12-07-2013 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Formatting
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:16 PM   #3
sanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 960

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Chapter 4: 『夢幻のホメオスタシス』

まゆり:「宝くじといえば」→「雑誌」
ルカ子:「雷ネットの件です」→「雷ネット」. Check the attached picture as well.
助手:「書いた?」→「レポート」
バイト戦士:「秋葉原って」→「平和」
バイト戦士:「今、テレビで」→「腕ひしぎ十字固め」
{Achievement Unlocked: 女戦士のプライド}
フェイリス:「大いなる災いの予兆」→「ヤツ」
まゆり:「おでかけですかー?レレレー」→「ガルガリ君」
フェイリス:「能力のこと」→「ニャンニャン語」
助手:「お願いしていい?」→「カップ麺」
Make a call to 助手
助手:「頼みがある」→「ハコダテ一番」
{Achievement Unlocked: 不連続性のクオリア}
まゆり:「るかちゃんのこと」→「雷ネット」
Check message from まゆり. Press A twice to check the attached document.
Check message from フェイリス.
{Achievement Unlocked: 猫のティータイム}
{Achievement Unlocked: 夢幻のホメオスタシス}


Chapter 5: 『時空境界のドグマ』

Answer call from フェイリス
バイト戦士:「自分を」→「偽りの自分」
[Make Save No. 2]
まゆり:「今日のうれしかったこと」→「コスプレ」
Check message from まゆり.
{Achievement Unlocked: 黒歴史のパッション}

[From Save No. 2]
まゆり:「今日のうれしかったこと」→「フブキちゃんとカエデちゃん]
Check message from まゆり. Press A twice to check the attached picture.
{Achievement Unlocked: 黒歴史のパッション}
フェイリス:「コミマは」→「崩壊」
ルカ子:「夏の予定」→「まゆり」
Check message fromフェイリス. Press A twice to check the attached music.
{Achievement Unlocked: 混沌の詩}
{Achievement Unlocked: 時空境界のドグマ}
 

Last edited by sanger; 03-22-2011 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Timing of messages for section in red changed (thanks to Chicago Staley)
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:17 PM   #4
sanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 960

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Chapter 6: 『形而上のネクローシス』

[Make Save No. 3]
Make a call to まゆり when it says 『成功したのか?』
Make a call to ルカ子when it says 『電話でもメールでもいい』
(Just keep skipping and pressing A until you get to an ending)
{Achievement Unlocked: CGの達成率50%}
{Achievement Unlocked: 忘却のメッセージ}
{Achievement Unlocked: 不可逆のリブート}

[From Save No. 3]
Do not make a call when it says 『成功したのか?』
(When it says 『あとはメールを送るだけ』) Press X to open the phone and press A to send the message.
{Achievement Unlocked: 形而上のネクローシス}

Chapter 7: 『虚像歪曲のコンプレックス』
まゆり:「どこいくの?」→「うらやましい」
まゆり:「今日あわあわしたこと」→「かいちゅ~」
Answer call from ダル
Answer call from 紅莉栖
(When it says 『済まない、嘘をついて』) [Make Save No. 4]
Do not send a message. (Do not open the phone, just keep pressing A)
{Achievement Unlocked: 分離喪失のジャメヴュ}

[From Save No. 4]
Press X to open the phone and press A to send the message.
{Achievement Unlocked: 虚像歪曲のコンプレックス}

Chapter 8: 『自己相似のアンドロギュノス』 

まゆり:「ケンカしたんだって」→「好きな人」
(When it says 『ボクのこと、覚えて……くれますか?』) [Make Save No. 5]
Do not make a call and just keep pressing A.
{Achievement Unlocked: 背徳と再生のリンク}

[From Save No. 5]
Make a call to電話レンジ(仮) (fifth contact from the top)
{Achievement Unlocked: 自己相似のアンドロギュノス}

Last edited by sanger; 03-20-2011 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Formatting
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:17 PM   #5
sanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 960

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Chapter 9: 『無限連鎖のアポトーシス』

まゆり:「帰ってくる?」→「帰ってくる」
{Achievement Unlocked: CGの達成率75%}
まゆり:「オリオン座」→「同じ時間」
When it says 『萌郁が~、まゆりは~』 do not send any messages, just keep pressing A to continue.
{Achievement Unlocked: 無限連鎖のアポトーシス}

Chapter 10: 『透明のスターダスト』

{Achievement Unlocked: 完全孤立のアイデンティティ} (Ignore the call completely by pressing A to get this achievement. You may have already unlocked this if you ignored other calls.)
{Achievement Unlocked: 透明のスターダスト}

[From Save No. 1]
(IMPORTANT: Ignore all calls/messages not listed here other than ones from 助手. You must answer all calls and read all messages from her except for the very last one. For the last one, follow the direction in the walkthrough.)

Chapter 3: 『蝶翼のダイバージェンス』

フェイリス:「PHANTASM最高ニャ~♪」→「主題歌」
フェイリス:「雷ネット2期OP」→「雷ネット翔」
Check message from フェイリス. Press A twice to open the attached document.

Chapter 4: 『夢幻のホメオスタシス』

助手:「書いた?」→「サイエンティスト」
助手:「サイエンティスト??」→「バッドサイエンティスト」
助手:「バッドサイエンティスト」→「オヤジギャグ」
フェイリス:「大いなる災いの予兆」→「ヤツ」
フェイリス:「能力のこと」→「チンチラ星」
助手:「Home Alone」に「部外者」
助手:「えええ?」→「屈辱」
Make a call to助手 (First contact on your list)
助手:「じつと手を見る」→「なんでここにいるんだろう」
Check message from助手.
{Achievement Unlocked:天才少女のメランコリィ}
フェイリス:「Re:Re:第8話」→「8話」
Check message from フェイリス. Press A twice to see the attached document.
{Achievement Unlocked: 雷ネットのヒーロー}

Last edited by sanger; 03-20-2011 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Formatting
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:18 PM   #6
sanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 960

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Chapter 5: 『時空境界のドグマ』

助手:「予定」→「交通費」
Check message from助手
Check message from助手

Chapter 6: 『形而上のネクローシス』

(When it says 『あとはメールを送るだけ』) Press X to open the phone and press A to send the message.

Chapter 7: 『虚像歪曲のコンプレックス』

[Make Save No. 6]
助手:「鍵が(ノД`)」→「家」
助手:「家」→「ヒャッハー」
助手:「ゴゴゴゴゴ」→「ありのまま、今起こったことを話すぜ」
Check message from助手. Press A twice to check the attached image.

[From Save No. 6]
助手:「鍵が(ノД`)」→「鍵がない」
助手:「(゚Д゚)」→「カエル」
Check message from助手. Press A twice to check the attached image.
{Achievement Unlocked: 流行終焉のカエルん}

[From Save No. 6]
助手:「鍵が(ノД`)」→「鍵がない」
助手:「(゚Д゚)」→「セキュリティ」
助手:「妄想ですね分かります」→「現実」
(When it says 『済まない、嘘をついて』) Press X to open the phone and press A to send the message.

Last edited by sanger; 03-20-2011 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Formatting
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:20 PM   #7
sanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 960

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Chapter 8: 『自己相似のアンドロギュノス』 

助手:「証明して説明!」→「どういうことなの」
(When it says 『ボクのこと、覚えて……くれますか?』) Make a call to電話レンジ(仮) (fifth contact from the top)

Chapter 9: 『無限連鎖のアポトーシス』

助手:「連絡しろバカ!」→「不安」
(When it says 『最後に俺はもう一度、横たわる萌郁を見た。」) Press X to open the phone and press A to send the message.

Chapter 10: 『因果律のメルト』

[Make Save No. 7]
Ignore the message from 助手 with subject「今どこ?」
{Achievement Unlocked: 因果律のメルト}

[From Save No. 7]
助手:「今どこ?」→「居場所」

Chapter 11: 『境界面上のシュタインズゲート』

Nothing to do
{Achievement Unlocked: 境界面上のシュタインズゲート}
{Achievement Unlocked: CGの達成率100%}
{Achievement Unlocked: 全ての世界線のコンプリート}

DLC (Information credit to alvin118tw & Chiroascuro)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin118tw View Post
Sorry, I forgot to mention one last thing about the dlc achievment that a lot of ppl could miss. This achievment is called "A present from the Lab mem(bers)"

To get this last cg and achievment complete the game by following the guide in this thread and then load up any game using your save file (in my case I just started a new game).

Open up your cell phone and look for a text messege that was never opened. Press A twice to open attached files and you'll see a congrats cg with all the Lab members. It's an easter egg that I found by luck.
Resources:
http://seiya-saiga.com/game/nitroplus/steinsgate.html
http://masterwiki.net/steinsgate/ind...A6%B9%B6%CE%AC
http://blog.livedoor.jp/ergmsr/archives/897216.html
http://www12.atwiki.jp/xbox360score/pages/818.html
http://amuwiki.com/steinsgate/

Last edited by sanger; 06-08-2011 at 03:08 AM.
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:21 PM   #8
sanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 960

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I did this walkthrough after play-testing using a dummy account, so 1000 should be possible with this, but I strayed a little bit, and experimented doing different things because some things wouldn't work as it said in a Japanese guide that I was using. Anyone with Japanese Xbox 360 and the game, please, please, please TEST this walkthrough.

With your feedback, I will refine it, so it makes life of non-Japanese speaking gamers looking for quick 1000G much easier This is by far the hardest Japanese adventure game to 1000, but with a great walkthrough it should not take more than 5-6 hours.

Last edited by sanger; 03-19-2011 at 07:24 PM.
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 03:09 AM   #9
xCKJoeh153x
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 338
Send a message via AIM to xCKJoeh153x

CoolKidJoe's Gamercard
Is the DLC included in this?
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/ckjfacts
twitter.com/coolkidjoexbl


xCKJoeh153x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 04:00 AM   #10
sanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 960

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCKJoeh153x View Post
Is the DLC included in this?
No. this is for the original 1000 in the game.

Some of the guides in the Resources section have information on the DLC, but I do not cover it here.
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 10:28 AM   #11
Chicago Staley
 
Chicago Staley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 153

Chicago Staley's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Ive had this game for a long time actually came with with my used NTSC/J console i bought but never played it as you hadnt done a guide was too scared

But i will start it this evening and follow your guide it may take me a couple of days to get finshed though. What do you need any feedback on i`ll keep a check on my playtime but let me know if theres anything specific to look out for or do e.c.t.
__________________

Last edited by Chicago Staley; 03-20-2011 at 12:26 PM.
Chicago Staley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 01:58 AM   #12
sanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 960

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Staley View Post
Ive had this game for a long time actually came with with my used NTSC/J console i bought but never played it as you hadnt done a guide was too scared

But i will start it this evening and follow your guide it may take me a couple of days to get finshed though. What do you need any feedback on i`ll keep a check on my playtime but let me know if theres anything specific to look out for or do e.c.t.
I'm mainly looking for feedback on which achievements did not unlock where it said it should in the walkthrough. The game is somewhat complicated and I had to pull information together from many different websites, so I'm not sure if it is even possible to achieve 1000 by using this.

Especially, I had trouble going into the true ending (chapter 11) as the dialogue that's supposed to trigger this on chapter 10 kept on not appearing even though I got the "Melancholy of Genius Girl" achievement which is the most important part of triggerring Kurisu's ending and true ending. I think if people can get to this ending without a problem by reading my walkthrough, I'm pretty sure I can say that this walkthrough is good enough for submission.

The reason I ask for this feedback is that the game is very different from any other Japanese adventure games you may have played. Unlike other games, this game offers no dialogue choices at all. The only choice you can make is through your phone by either answering or ignoring the messages/calls.

Finally, as I noted at the beginning, I do not list every possible phone call, messages because there is just too many and most of them do not affect the outcome whether you receive them or ignore them. I may have left out important ones that must be received / ignored in order for a certain ending or achievement to unlock. If anyone finds anything like that, let me know, and I will research into that.
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:36 PM   #13
Chicago Staley
 
Chicago Staley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 153

Chicago Staley's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide Sanger i had few minor problems which you know about, but easy game can be done in under 10hrs just takes a little getting used to how the game works its different from other NTSC J games but once you get the hang of it you breeze through it.

I would advise anybody about to start it make sure you save often i had all my save slots used by the first playthrough ! Its easy to miss a message so have plenty of saves to fall back on.

Like other similar Japanese games use to skip all the text but make sure you have your thumb on ready to cancel the skip once you receive a message or youll loose the chance to reply.

Only thing i would say maybe add to the guide is when it says
e.g. (When it says 『最後に俺はもう一度、横たわる萌郁を見た。」) Press X to open the phone and press A to send the message.
Look out for a flashing red antenna at the end of the text thats really the only time you can make calls. The game wont all you to skip these so you shouldnt miss any off them.
__________________
Chicago Staley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 02:51 AM   #14
sanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 960

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Staley View Post
Thanks for the guide Sanger i had few minor problems which you know about, but easy game can be done in under 10hrs just takes a little getting used to how the game works its different from other NTSC J games but once you get the hang of it you breeze through it.

I would advise anybody about to start it make sure you save often i had all my save slots used by the first playthrough ! Its easy to miss a message so have plenty of saves to fall back on.

Like other similar Japanese games use to skip all the text but make sure you have your thumb on ready to cancel the skip once you receive a message or youll loose the chance to reply.

Only thing i would say maybe add to the guide is when it says
e.g. (When it says 『最後に俺はもう一度、横たわる萌郁を見た。」) Press X to open the phone and press A to send the message.
Look out for a flashing red antenna at the end of the text thats really the only time you can make calls. The game wont all you to skip these so you shouldnt miss any off them.
Actually, when you skip with RB, the game automatically stops whenever there is a point of interest with the settings I used. You can change the settings to skip even when you get a messages or call but that's asking for trouble since the whole game is about answering the right messages and calls.
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:08 AM   #15
Chicago Staley
 
Chicago Staley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 153

Chicago Staley's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Im going to have another run through of the game on a dummy account for you, should only take 6hrs which is around the time your hoping for.

Yes your right on RB i was checking the sender of every message on the second playhrough i got to the point i was paranoid i would miss a message from 助手.
__________________
Chicago Staley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:33 PM   #16
PeRFeCK
 
PeRFeCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 577

PeRFeCK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
fyi i'm running through the game this week and i'll let you know how i do as well. so far i played about an hour and had to redo chapter 1 like 3 times because i kept missing a text...i think i've gotten the hang of the game now though.

oh and thanks for another sweet guide!!
__________________

Last edited by PeRFeCK; 03-29-2011 at 08:39 PM.
PeRFeCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:27 PM   #17
PeRFeCK
 
PeRFeCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 577

PeRFeCK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
ok all done. honestly this game could probably be done in 5 hours or less, i got lost a few times and I believe I still clocked around 5.

This game takes awhile to get used to, to those who are planning on playing this: there is a TON of skipping in Chapter 6 before you finally get to the place you need to do something, especially on the 2nd playthrough.

I recommend playing this one with sound, which isn't really needed in most other games in this genre. Sound can help make sure you don't miss calls/texts. Also, sometimes you might not notice that you advanced a chapter, i always stare for the quick save thing in the bottom left but sometimes i would stop the skip and check my quick loads to see what chapter I'm in haha. Use those quick saves to your advantage, if you don't see the right text messages coming in, quick load back to the beginning of the chapter. I never lost my quick saves when i turned off the system but don't rely on them because who knows if they will disappear.

thanks again for another great guide!
__________________

Last edited by PeRFeCK; 03-30-2011 at 05:33 PM.
PeRFeCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:28 AM   #18
sanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 960

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeRFeCK View Post
ok all done. honestly this game could probably be done in 5 hours or less, i got lost a few times and I believe I still clocked around 5.

This game takes awhile to get used to, to those who are planning on playing this: there is a TON of skipping in Chapter 6 before you finally get to the place you need to do something, especially on the 2nd playthrough.

I recommend playing this one with sound, which isn't really needed in most other games in this genre. Sound can help make sure you don't miss calls/texts. Also, sometimes you might not notice that you advanced a chapter, i always stare for the quick save thing in the bottom left but sometimes i would stop the skip and check my quick loads to see what chapter I'm in haha. Use those quick saves to your advantage, if you don't see the right text messages coming in, quick load back to the beginning of the chapter. I never lost my quick saves when i turned off the system but don't rely on them because who knows if they will disappear.

thanks again for another great guide!
No problem and thanks for the confirm on the walkthrough & needed time to complete.
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 03:53 PM   #19
alvin118tw
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 9

NeoMasaki's Gamercard
For those who are wondering if the dlcs are included in the walkthrough. The answer is yes. I've got all 1250 achievments. Thx for the walkthrough!
alvin118tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 04:57 AM   #20
Chiaroscuro
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 627

MrChiaroscuro's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin118tw View Post
For those who are wondering if the dlcs are included in the walkthrough. The answer is yes. I've got all 1250 achievments. Thx for the walkthrough!
So if you play normally through the game using this guide and you already have the DLC you will get also the 250G from it?

And what happens if you already finished the game? I just made some runs on it and I got the main 1000 G. So to get the 250G from the DLC I have to play it all again???

Ah, a couple of tips: I had to play the game almost twice, because I made some dumb errors while playing the runs. Later on when I got used to the game they became clear, but it is worth mention:

- when checking the attached files, always press A until you get back to the message. Some of the files have several pages, and if you hit B and get back to the message before the last page, you will not get one of the achievements.

- on the second run, chapters 8 and 9, there are some messages from 助手 you MUST read otherwise you will not get the true end. True, Sanger, mentioned at the beginning of this run that you must read all messages from her, but up to chapter 7 the guide lists all messages you must read (even the ones you do not need to reply), but later on there are 2 or 3 not mentioned in the guide.
__________________
SteamID, Xbox Live, PSN ID, iOS GameCenter: MrChiaroscuro
Chiaroscuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 05:48 AM   #21
alvin118tw
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 9

NeoMasaki's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro View Post
So if you play normally through the game using this guide and you already have the DLC you will get also the 250G from it?

And what happens if you already finished the game? I just made some runs on it and I got the main 1000 G. So to get the 250G from the DLC I have to play it all again???

Ah, a couple of tips: I had to play the game almost twice, because I made some dumb errors while playing the runs. Later on when I got used to the game they became clear, but it is worth mention:

- when checking the attached files, always press A until you get back to the message. Some of the files have several pages, and if you hit B and get back to the message before the last page, you will not get one of the achievements.

- on the second run, chapters 8 and 9, there are some messages from 助手 you MUST read otherwise you will not get the true end. True, Sanger, mentioned at the beginning of this run that you must read all messages from her, but up to chapter 7 the guide lists all messages you must read (even the ones you do not need to reply), but later on there are 2 or 3 not mentioned in the guide.
If you've completed all the main achievments before downloading the dlc then u have to replay the game again. I suggest new comers download the dlc before you start the game. They're just extra scenes and cg pics during the story so u won't miss it.
alvin118tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:58 PM   #22
Chiaroscuro
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 627

MrChiaroscuro's Gamercard
I am having trouble to unlock the last 70G achievement from the DLC.

Before I download the DLC I played the game fully to 1000G. Then I started the game again using the DLC (it adds an option in the system menu to switch between normal game and DLC version).

On my first DLC run I unlocked 8 of the 20G DLC achievements (new CGs). Then I proceed to a second run, to get the true ending. I got the last 20G achievement in chapter 11, after the credits.

But I did not get the 70G achievement (ラボメンからのプレゼント). I assume this one is for complete all paths from the normal version and DLC version, which I have done. However, when I look in the extra menu, it says that I am missing one tip and my complete percentage is something like 90.4%.

What I am missing?

Another question: in the normal ending path, chapter 5, when the guide says to make savegame 2, does the first path you follow ends in an ending? I do not remember having to reload a game in the middle of my first run without the DLC, but when using the DLC the first path does not end, it continues into chapter 6.
__________________
SteamID, Xbox Live, PSN ID, iOS GameCenter: MrChiaroscuro
Chiaroscuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 06:29 AM   #23
sanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 960

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin118tw View Post
For those who are wondering if the dlcs are included in the walkthrough. The answer is yes. I've got all 1250 achievments. Thx for the walkthrough!
No problem. I didn't have DLC installed on my machine, so there was no way to verify this. Thanks for the mention on this.
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:42 PM   #24
Chiaroscuro
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 627

MrChiaroscuro's Gamercard
I am not sure if this (great) guide also includes all DLC achievements. After I got 1000G on the game and finally get the DLC, I followed the complete guide twice (for checking any error), all runs and paths, and I still miss the 70G achievement (which I assume is for having run through all the DLC changes). The last 20G achievement I got on chapter 11 (true end) but I never got the 70G one.

Checking the extra info on the main menu, I can see that my completeness of the game is still at 99.04%. I have all the endings, all the movies, but it seems that I am missing on CG (which should be introduced by the DLC, otherwise I would not have get the 100% CG in my previous runs without the DLC).

I am trying to locate the branching path that leads to this CG, but there are a lot of options.

Alvin, can you post photos of the seven screens of your CG collection? Then I can compare it with mine to try to see where in the story this CG is and find the branching path. All CGs are displayed in the order of the history, but my missing one is the last one, so I assume it will only have its position changed when I get it.
__________________
SteamID, Xbox Live, PSN ID, iOS GameCenter: MrChiaroscuro
Chiaroscuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:23 PM   #25
alvin118tw
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 9

NeoMasaki's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro View Post
I am not sure if this (great) guide also includes all DLC achievements. After I got 1000G on the game and finally get the DLC, I followed the complete guide twice (for checking any error), all runs and paths, and I still miss the 70G achievement (which I assume is for having run through all the DLC changes). The last 20G achievement I got on chapter 11 (true end) but I never got the 70G one.

Checking the extra info on the main menu, I can see that my completeness of the game is still at 99.04%. I have all the endings, all the movies, but it seems that I am missing on CG (which should be introduced by the DLC, otherwise I would not have get the 100% CG in my previous runs without the DLC).

I am trying to locate the branching path that leads to this CG, but there are a lot of options.

Alvin, can you post photos of the seven screens of your CG collection? Then I can compare it with mine to try to see where in the story this CG is and find the branching path. All CGs are displayed in the order of the history, but my missing one is the last one, so I assume it will only have its position changed when I get it.
Sorry, I forgot to mention one last thing about the dlc achievment that a lot of ppl could miss. This achievment is called "A present from the Lab mem(bers)"

To get this last cg and achievment complete the game by following the guide in this thread and then load up any game using your save file (in my case I just started a new game).

Open up your cell phone and look for a text messege that was never opened. Press A twice to open attached files and you'll see a congrats cg with all the Lab members. It's an easter egg that I found by luck.

Last edited by alvin118tw; 04-27-2011 at 12:31 PM.
alvin118tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 07:48 PM   #26
Chiaroscuro
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 627

MrChiaroscuro's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin118tw View Post
Sorry, I forgot to mention one last thing about the dlc achievment that a lot of ppl could miss. This achievment is called "A present from the Lab mem(bers)"

To get this last cg and achievment complete the game by following the guide in this thread and then load up any game using your save file (in my case I just started a new game).

Open up your cell phone and look for a text messege that was never opened. Press A twice to open attached files and you'll see a congrats cg with all the Lab members. It's an easter egg that I found by luck.
Thanks, I got it. Dunno how I missed, because I usually open all messages (aside from the periods that you do not open any) to see the contents. And I started the game with the DLC several times, even after getting all the other achievements.

Anyway it is there.

Sanger, I think it is better to add this last information to the guide.
__________________
SteamID, Xbox Live, PSN ID, iOS GameCenter: MrChiaroscuro
Chiaroscuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:26 PM   #27
Y O D A
 
Y O D A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Jedi Temple
Posts: 64

ZER0 Y0DA's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanger View Post
Chapter 4: 『夢幻のホメオスタシス』

まゆり:「宝くじといえば」→「雑誌」
ルカ子:「雷ネットの件です」→「雷ネット」. Check the attached picture as well.
助手:「書いた?」→「レポート」
バイト戦士:「秋葉原って」→「平和」
バイト戦士:「今、テレビで」→「腕ひしぎ十字固め」
{Achievement Unlocked: 女戦士のプライド}
フェイリス:「大いなる災いの予兆」→「ヤツ」
まゆり:「おでかけですかー?レレレー」→「ガルガリ君」
フェイリス:「能力のこと」→「ニャンニャン語」
助手:「お願いしていい?」→「カップ麺」
Make a call to 助手
助手:「頼みがある」→「ハコダテ一番」
{Achievement Unlocked: 不連続性のクオリア}
まゆり:「るかちゃんのこと」→「雷ネット」
Check message from まゆり. Press A twice to check the attached document.
Check message from フェイリス.
{Achievement Unlocked: 猫のティータイム}
{Achievement Unlocked: 夢幻のホメオスタシス}

Chapter 5: 『時空境界のドグマ』

Answer call from フェイリス
バイト戦士:「自分を」→「偽りの自分」
[Make Save No. 2]
まゆり:「今日のうれしかったこと」→「コスプレ」
Check message from まゆり.
{Achievement Unlocked: 黒歴史のパッション}

[From Save No. 2]
まゆり:「今日のうれしかったこと」→「フブキちゃんとカエデちゃん]
Check message from まゆり. Press A twice to check the attached picture.
{Achievement Unlocked: 黒歴史のパッション}
フェイリス:「コミマは」→「崩壊」
ルカ子:「夏の予定」→「まゆり」
Check message fromフェイリス. Press A twice to check the attached music.
{Achievement Unlocked: 混沌の詩}
{Achievement Unlocked: 時空境界のドグマ}
 
The part highlighted in red. That's the only achievement I did not get, any help? I've followed the guide and that is the only one I need
__________________


Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Y O D A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:47 AM   #28
antoineSH
 
antoineSH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 29

iinconito's Gamercard
I thank you again and again for your guides

you're really nice thank you for us
__________________
私は少なくとも一度は人生の中で日本に行く
antoineSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:00 PM   #29
doket
 
doket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: asia
Posts: 101
Send a message via MSN to doket

D4rk St4r 2007's Gamercard
thanks for the guide but i do encounter some weird problem with the game. i am at Chapter 1, i do skip the dialog by pressing LB, but everytimes a message receive. i do open my phone to read it but some message like in the guide i cant reply or not even receive them. it's like:
ルカ子:「昨日のこと」→「お祓い」
Bring up the contacts menu and call ダル. (The first contact in your list)
ルカ子:「お勤め」→「巫女舞」
フェイリス:「決戦は目前ニャ」→「赤き南十字星」
when receive ルカ子:「昨日のこと」message, i should be can reply お祓い」but i can select any text and cant reply...
also dont receive this message: ルカ子:「お勤め」→「巫女舞」
is that normal or i skip too fast?
doket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:05 AM   #30
sanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 960

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by doket View Post
thanks for the guide but i do encounter some weird problem with the game. i am at Chapter 1, i do skip the dialog by pressing LB, but everytimes a message receive. i do open my phone to read it but some message like in the guide i cant reply or not even receive them. it's like:
ルカ子:「昨日のこと」→「お祓い」
Bring up the contacts menu and call ダル. (The first contact in your list)
ルカ子:「お勤め」→「巫女舞」
フェイリス:「決戦は目前ニャ」→「赤き南十字星」
when receive ルカ子:「昨日のこと」message, i should be can reply お祓い」but i can select any text and cant reply...
also dont receive this message: ルカ子:「お勤め」→「巫女舞」
is that normal or i skip too fast?
Are you opening the phone as soon as you receive the message? You CAN check messages even after you receive it, but you are not allowed to reply to it. Many text messages in this game are replies of previous messages, so if you didn't reply, she won't reply back either.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro View Post
Thanks, I got it. Dunno how I missed, because I usually open all messages (aside from the periods that you do not open any) to see the contents. And I started the game with the DLC several times, even after getting all the other achievements.

Anyway it is there.

Sanger, I think it is better to add this last information to the guide.
Good call and thanks to both of you for double checking the DLC part. I will add this info now.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Y O D A View Post
The part highlighted in red. That's the only achievement I did not get, any help? I've followed the guide and that is the only one I need
Did you already get this achievement? Just make sure you are checking messages/attachments and exiting out of it by pressing A and not B. You will get the achievement for sure if you do this.

Last edited by sanger; 06-08-2011 at 03:07 AM.
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:18 PM.