PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-13-2012, 07:02 PM   #301
Urox

To Davidian09: You live in Portugal.You send your tickect to sega america or sega europe?. I am spanish and I send my tickets to sega europe but sega doesn´t respond me (Only a system monothoryzed send me a stupid message that says : your answer in 2 laboral days but is a lie !!! I don´t obtain a answer)...Really this situation is a true hell.
Urox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 07:32 PM   #302
Davidian09

Davidian09's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urox View Post
To Davidian09: You live in Portugal.You send your tickect to sega america or sega europe?
I sent my ticket to Sega America. I did that because the majority of people send their tickets to there too, so I thought it would be better, since in this cases we have more chances of them doing something if a lot of people complain.
Old 08-16-2012, 05:48 PM   #303
Icyzyon

Icyzyon's Gamercard
I was having this issue and contacted sega. The Evan person mentioned earlier in the thread said

Quote:
We will take note for future bug fixes regarding this title.
Icyzyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 03:06 PM   #304
Urox

I hate this situation. About Sega´s reaction I am disappointed because is too slow. Is really Sega worrried for us? for her users? Really this company wait one opportunity for our part in sonic adventure 2 or other videogame in the marketplace? when I spend my money I want a product acceptable.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:58 AM   #305
Teh Paralyzer

New Paralyzer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Weird I thought people needed the 1.6 as I heard people that bought the game day one weren't getting the achievements. Which I also thought was weird cuz I bought my game Day one with the DLC day one (I have the 1.5) and my achievements worked perfectly.

This is very very puzzling??? Why would the 1.6 version be the worse one? I wonder what coding is blocking them?

4th Person to 1K DDR Universe on X360A... on my old gamertag
Teh Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:16 AM   #306
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
To all those who still don't have the achievement unlocked, there IS a workaround. If I you know someone with the 1.5GB file and get the last emblem on their console, you WILL unlock the achievement upon going to Trial mode. Had to drop by his place with my backup (129 emblem backup) on the Cloud.

This is how I got it, thankfully I know someone who was willing to help out with this problem because otherwise I would have been severely-SEVERELY pissed off. I'm uncertain if the other achievements will glitch but again I'll pre-prepare and make backups of 29 Metal Sonic levels complete then 59 missions.

I read in the topic that folks were able to unlock the other achievements fine...and some folks were NOT able to unlock the other achievements. Here's to hoping everything else goes smoothly. I've heard some nightmare stories about Mission 53 and some for Mission 54...gulp...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenderPowguin View Post
R.I.P. Random Thought of the Day...Thread - Take 1.
5/13/2013 - 8/15/2014 - 15,243 Posts of Awesome.
Never forget.
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:03 PM   #307
chaoschao222

chaoschao222's Gamercard
Having a local friend with the proper file-size version of the game may as well be as rare as SEGA actually fixing this issue orz.
chaoschao222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:38 PM   #308
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoschao222 View Post
Having a local friend with the proper file-size version of the game may as well be as rare as SEGA actually fixing this issue orz.
It's rare but it works =/ guess I'm just lucky...to know awesome folks. Not saying you guys don't know awesome folks ;>_>

Quote:
Never forget.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:24 PM   #309
Urox

But if Sega has the original version of the game...why doesn´t upload it to the marketplace yet?. Perhaps Microsoft bill to Sega some money for the operation. Remember the occurrence of Silent hill HD collection. Microsoft wanted bill to konami 40000 dolars for the operation of upgrade. Perhaps Sega doesn´t want pay the money to microsoft, so that we lost the achievements forever...this is a true nightmare for me, seriously.
Old 09-15-2012, 12:30 AM   #310
ScottHarris

neoscott's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urox View Post
But if Sega has the original version of the game...why doesn´t upload it to the marketplace yet?. Perhaps Microsoft bill to Sega some money for the operation. Remember the occurrence of Silent hill HD collection. Microsoft wanted bill to konami 40000 dolars for the operation of upgrade. Perhaps Sega doesn´t want pay the money to microsoft, so that we lost the achievements forever...this is a true nightmare for me, seriously.
The thing is it WAS uploaded to the marketplace but now they have removed it again.

I feel sorry for you people who haven't got the 3 achievements because of this bug. You are now going through what hundreds of us went through before last Christmas.
ScottHarris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:50 PM   #311
Mysticalwarlock

Mysticalwarlock's Gamercard
Sega's Messed Up!!

Hey so I went on Xbox live checking if I could get the 1.5GB version of the game. Then I noticed that they have it for sale all over again. Tried to Re-download it Guess what happened I still had the 1.6GB Version and now I'm really starting to hate Sega. Why would they put a game online and for sale unless it was working properly. I was even thinking about getting sonic adventure 2 but now I want nothing to do with Sega. Once they fix this and I have the achievements I'm totally never buying a game with the Sega name on it again.
Mysticalwarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:04 PM   #312
Urox

Send (one more....) a ticket to Sega explain the same problem...your complain with this game. Sega said that she works in the problem but I don´t believe it , I think that sega may paid to microsoft 40000 dolars for change the marketplace´s content about this game because the second change or upgrade in a game microsoft bill money. The first upgrade is free for the companys but the second has a price. Sega use the first upgrade in her 1.6 version but this version is broken respect the achievements...if sega not pay the operation to microsoft for restauring 1,5 version, we said goodbye achievements !!!
Old 09-30-2012, 11:35 PM   #313
Styl0

Sergeant Stylo's Gamercard
I Feel Your Pain

Hey, guys. Just to let you know, I'm on board with you. I seem to be another user who completed the game and DLC 100% but none of the 3 DLC achievements unlocked for me.

I sent a ticket to Sega Europe and got this response:
Quote:
Ulrich - SEGA, Sep 26 10:32 (BST):
Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting SEGA Europe.

We are sorry to read that you are experiencing an issue with the achievements.

To date, we have not received notification of other users encountering this kind of problem with this game’s achievements.
Note: That's funny, Sega, because I've seen A LOT of complaints about this...

Most of the time issues with game achievements not being registered are related to a temporary disconnection from Xbox LIVE, even if it’s just for a moment, or to exiting the game directly using the guide button, without exiting the game and going back to the Main Menu. If any of these situations have occurred during the game sessions in which you met the conditions to gain the achievements, it is possible that the achievement hasn’t been registered correctly into your gamer’s profile.

Achievements are stored locally on your profile, but it is possible that they are not correctly synchronised with the Xbox LIVE servers. Probably your gamer profile sees the achievement as already unlocked and that’s why it doesn’t update the state of the achievement.

Please try recovering your profile from Xbox LIVE. You can find a complete guide on Gamertag recovery in the official support website for Xbox:

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-l.../gamer-profile

Deleting the cache memory data could also help fix this issue, although after completing this process you will need to re-download all updates for your games. Please, read the following Xbox support guide throughout before starting this procedure:

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-3...r-system-cache

If you still encounter issues, please contact Microsoft Support directly:

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB?xr=shellnav

If none of the above works, we would suggest trying to trigger the achievement again and making sure to go back to the title screen before exiting the game to see if the issue can be reproduced.

In the meantime, please rest assured that we will forward this information to our developers and to our QA department for further investigation.

Best regards,

Product Support
SEGA Europe Ltd.
www.sega.co.uk
None of the above did work (trust me, I tried them all several times) so I suggest we all keep bugging them and hope for the best.

Disappointed that we pay extra for the DLC only for it to be broken.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:42 PM   #314
Fried Cola

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVthePunisher View Post
To all those who still don't have the achievement unlocked, there IS a workaround. If I you know someone with the 1.5GB file and get the last emblem on their console, you WILL unlock the achievement upon going to Trial mode. Had to drop by his place with my backup (129 emblem backup) on the Cloud.
dammit. makes me want to mail a USB drive to your buddy and have him mail the working version back to me.

I think its pretty clear if Sega has to spend money to fix this issue they won't in spite of the facts that they had this shit fixed at one time.

no random friend requests accepted.
Fried Cola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:39 AM   #315
JaxTH

jaxth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
So hey all, question.

I'm one of the people who downloaded the game Day 1 and unlocked all achievements. Now last month I deleted Sonic Adventure off my HDD as I had also bought the Dreamcast Collection Day 1 and needed the space.

Do you think if I were to go into my download history and re-download this that I would get the 1.5 or the 1.6 version?

Friggin SEGA fanboy FOR LIFE!!!

My Achievement Guides & Roadmaps:

Retail
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Arcade
Space Channel 5: Part 2 Sonic CD Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 NiGHTS Into Dreams... Sonic the Fighters
JaxTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:05 PM   #316
ScottHarris

neoscott's Gamercard
I have just looked at the game on the marketplace and it says the file is 1.5gb . If it is indeed the 1.5gb file then i would advise people to download it now, because if it is the 1.5gb file then that means the achievements will be fixed.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:46 PM   #317
TVthePunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottHarris View Post
I have just looked at the game on the marketplace and it says the file is 1.5gb . If it is indeed the 1.5gb file then i would advise people to download it now, because if it is the 1.5gb file then that means the achievements will be fixed.
It's lying. It tells you the file is 1.5GB but when you check the file on your HDD it will say 1.6

Quote:
Never forget.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:20 AM   #318
ttozim

Thiago Tozim's Gamercard
Last 3 achievements not unlocking here too... I bought the DX upgrade only to get 250/250 gamerscore, because I prefer the original Sonic Adventure game.

I have done all which other guys have done (cache clearing, redownloaded profile, redownloaded the entire game)... I have the 1.6gb version, the only available on xbox marketplace at this time.
ttozim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:54 PM   #319
ScottHarris

neoscott's Gamercard
Quote:
It's lying. It tells you the file is 1.5GB but when you check the file on your HDD it will say 1.6
Ah right, what a load of shite.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:22 AM   #320
TheGreenxRanger

TheGreenxRanger's Gamercard
Quote:
thats what happened to me. it said it was 1.5 when downloading but my hdd said 1.6. so stupid. i want these 3 achievements
TheGreenxRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:20 PM   #321
Urox

The only way is send more tickets to sega explain the same problem (one more time...). I fear that sega does nothing because microsoft bill for the operation in the marketplace (for the second upgrade is 40000 $). Is sad, but in the videogame´s world if you want something you should threatening with complaints. This case can be denounced for the players/consumers because sega sell a defective product. Someone or more people should call microsoft to explain this because, in part , this problem is responsability of microsoft because in his marketplace there is a defective product and the consumers pay for this. If more people send more tickets to sega...perhaps this problem is resolved....
Old 10-13-2012, 07:46 PM   #322
ttozim

Thiago Tozim's Gamercard
I sent a ticket to Sega of America and I obtained the default answer: "your answer in 48 hours...". 7 days passed and nothing.... I will send more tickets to Sega.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:57 PM   #323
Urox

This is the profesional procedure of sega. You send a ticket and authomatized system send you a message that says "your answer in two laboral days" and later... no answer. No problem, we should send more tickets expressing our displeasure. And remember, we should call to microsoft for retire this game in the marketplace because is a product defective...surely sega make something. You can denounce to sega or microsoft for sell a product incomplete/defective. You can call microsoft and speak this. I will call microsoft too.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:58 PM   #324
ttozim

Thiago Tozim's Gamercard
Urox, good idea. First, I will try download the game again, hoping to see the 1.5gb version back. Then, I will call Microsoft, too.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:03 AM   #325
ttozim

Thiago Tozim's Gamercard
The version available on xbox marketplace still being the faulty 1.6gb. I will call Microsoft tomorrow.
Old 10-18-2012, 07:11 PM   #326
Rageba

x SKYLARKS x's Gamercard
Just a question please don't shoot me down for it

Could someone upload the fixed version of the game to the internet somehow through a USB image?

Last edited by Rageba; 10-19-2012 at 11:36 AM. Reason: bad information
Rageba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:40 PM   #327
ttozim

Thiago Tozim's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageba View Post
Just a question please don't shoot me down for it

Could someone upload the fixed version of the game to the internet somehow through a USB image?
This seems a bit risky for me. I'm afraid of get banned for this.

We need to press Microsoft of United States to upload the working 1.5gb file back. I'm brazilian, as this game is not sold on Brazil our Microsoft can't do anything.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:56 PM   #328
Rageba

x SKYLARKS x's Gamercard
Wouldn't it technically show as a demo if you didn't own the digital rights to it?

Last edited by Rageba; 10-19-2012 at 11:08 PM. Reason: j
Rageba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:03 AM   #329
ttozim

Thiago Tozim's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageba View Post
Wouldn't it technically show as a demo if you didn't own the digital rights to it?
This problem is making me mad, and, probably, all users in this thread.

After a basic search, not found anything about this case. Once the user bought the game legally on xbox marketplace, this shouldn't violate the xbox terms of use. So, I'm interested in use a shared 1.5gb file to complete the game.

Off-topic: SA2 achievements are working. I got 100% in the game a few days ago, but I'm still unhappy because we can't get the DLC achievements of SA1...
Old 11-30-2012, 06:34 PM   #330
Mysticalwarlock

Mysticalwarlock's Gamercard
Boycott the Annoying Sega!!

I suggest we boycott sonic games, I'm not even buying Sonic Adventure 2 till they fix the first game. I also won't play any games developed by sega, and will continue to do so until they fixed this messed up situation.

Last edited by Mysticalwarlock; 12-08-2012 at 10:13 PM.
Mysticalwarlock is offline   Reply With Quote