PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-12-2011, 03:44 PM   #31
PyreBall

Send a message via AIM to PyreBall Send a message via MSN to PyreBall Send a message via Yahoo to PyreBall

Biggreen719's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Awesome, dude. It's nice to see that they're taking notice. Keep us posted, man.
Soul Calibur IV, Soul Calibur V, Tekken 6, Super Street Fighter IV, MvC3, Puzzle Quest, Halo: Reach, Madden 10, Left 4 Dead 2, Borderlands, Gears of War 3,, Modern Warfare 3, Rock Band, MvC2, Battlefield 1943, Castle Crashers
PyreBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 05:19 PM   #32
SegaSen

SegaSen's Gamercard
Nice, I hope it helps. I have the same problem!
SegaSen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 11:44 PM   #33
Tyba11s

Tyba11s's Gamercard
I'm having the same problem. For the record, I downloaded the DLC after I got 130 emblems.

I have a feeling that even if Sega does fix it, they won't make it retroactive.
Tyba11s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:22 AM   #34
jaysfan14

JAYSFAN14's Gamercard
Thanks for the update! That is good to hear that they are actually trying to solve the problem (unlike some companies, stupid Mercenaries 2 glitches) lol.
jaysfan14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:05 PM   #35
PnutButrSkippy

PnutButrSkippy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
any update on this? I should have looked at the forums before playing this game and buying the dx version.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:01 AM   #36
Searchman52

He So Pringles's Gamercard
I got another update people...but not really a happy one.

Today I just got another response after sending one saying "Please update me and the online community as soon as possible with any information on this glitch."

Here's what they had to say...

"Hello,

We are continuing to look into these claims but have been unable to reproduce them. We will inform you when we have any additional information.

Best,
Frank
SEGA America Customer Support"

Soo...guess we gotta continue waiting :/
Searchman52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:05 PM   #37
Tyba11s

Tyba11s's Gamercard
Best thing to do is to email them and keep this thread bumped in their customer support forums.
Old 06-10-2011, 04:01 AM   #38
SegaSen

SegaSen's Gamercard
Hmm yeah, more of us should contact support and see what happens. It is clearly a widespread problem.
SegaSen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:24 PM   #39
DarkRaptor1986

DarkRaptor1986's Gamercard
Well glad that I am not the only one, but I mean COME ON Sega. I am going to send them a email as well. The more people the better I say.
DarkRaptor1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:29 AM   #40
SXD24

sxd24's Gamercard
So long as we're complaining, I'd like to add my name onto the list of people that have been deprived of this achievement. I even have "The Perfect Adventurer", and have been playing as Metal Sonic all morning, but alas, no achievement.

Going for the A rankings next, I guess. Hopefully at least THAT unlocks.

EDIT: "Metal Sonic Master" did not unlock, either. Fantastic. I think I'll hold off on the 60 missions if that's the case.

Last edited by SXD24; 06-18-2011 at 06:02 AM.
SXD24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 04:32 AM   #41
Searchman52

Please, everybody follow through with what you said. Send them your complaints along with me!

Let me remind you, it wasn't an email to customer support, that will get you no where. Submit a ticket through the Sega support site.

Sadly the support site is down right now....has been for quite awhile due to some hackers they explained in an email, but when it comes back up just do the following
Make an account on the Sega site > Go to support > Submit a ticket
You can follow what I posted as my message to them in an earlier post on the first page of this thread.

Let's all make this thing work!
Old 06-18-2011, 10:29 AM   #42
Ptit Ver

Petit Ver's Gamercard
I'd like to add my name to the list of those who did not get the Metal Sonic achievement. I obtained my last emblem this night along with the Chao's Best Friend achievement and tried to select Metal Sonic in the Trial menu. No luck. I think I'm gonna stop working on the missions (which I had started before I had the 130 emblems by the way) It would be way too frustrating if I passed them all and got nothing...
Old 06-22-2011, 09:29 PM   #43
PyreBall

Send a message via AIM to PyreBall Send a message via MSN to PyreBall Send a message via Yahoo to PyreBall

Biggreen719's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
So, still no fix for this, huh?
Soul Calibur IV, Soul Calibur V, Tekken 6, Super Street Fighter IV, MvC3, Puzzle Quest, Halo: Reach, Madden 10, Left 4 Dead 2, Borderlands, Gears of War 3,, Modern Warfare 3, Rock Band, MvC2, Battlefield 1943, Castle Crashers
PyreBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 07:29 PM   #44
pikmin34

pikmin34's Gamercard
Adding my name too. Bought the DLC, went to trial, selected metal sonic, played a whole stage, and no achievement. If this is glitched, I'll hold off doing the DLC so I don't have to do it twice. Hopefully this gets patched soon.
Old 06-27-2011, 03:36 AM   #45
Searchman52

So has anyone actually taken up suggestion and actually reporting in a ticket?

I mean, we need all the help we can get.

Yes the site is down right now, but I'd like to know if anyone plans on sending one. We'll never make a big enough impact to fix this problem unless everyone tries!

Boosting several different games as well.

Old 06-27-2011, 03:48 AM   #46
ExtremePhobia

ExtremePhobia's Gamercard
ok, things in common

I downloaded DX after I'd started the game but before I got all 130 emblems. Played connected to Live. Updated when it asked.

The only thing I can think of off hand is that I finished a mission before I got all 130 emblems. Perhaps for some reason the Metal Sonic achievement has to be unlocked before anything else?

I did manage to lose all of my lives twice I think over the course of the game (had to continue). Can't imagine it's that though. I used the Black Market, only bought a mushroom and chao fruit.

Last Emblem I got was for Chao racing (Pearl).

There's only a limited amount of "optional" things that could separate us from the people who unlocked it. Gonna sleep on it.
ExtremePhobia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 06:43 PM   #47
Oblivion95

oblivion95's Gamercard
I am also having this problem. Recently got my 130th emblem and have so far A-ranked Emerald Coast with Metal Sonic without unlocking anything.

I downloaded the DLC before even getting my first emblem, however I did do one mission before getting all 130 emblems.

I'll gladly send in a ticket if it'll help further this problem along. This whole ordeal pulled me out of my nostalgia
Oblivion95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 06:18 PM   #48
Toad 004

Send a message via Skype™ to Toad 004

Toad 004's Gamercard
Yeah, I got this problem. I have every achievement that isn't DLC, but not the ones that are. No matter what I do, they stay at all costs.

I bought both the game and DLC on the same day, when Sega was having that sale. $5 sonic adventure? $3 DX? But glitched achievements?
Toad 004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 01:25 PM   #49
ExtremePhobia

Anybody else do a mission before getting all 130 emblems?

Also, I know this might sound strange but does anybody have any idea why the download for Sonic Adventure is 1.5 Gb but it's 1.6 Gb when I look at the file on my HDD? It doesn't have any updates. However, the trial version of the game downloads at 1.49 Gb and is rounded to 1.5 Gb on HDD.

I can understand rounding from 1.49 to 1.5 but I don't get 1.5 to 1.6, just doesn't make sense.
Old 07-02-2011, 01:53 PM   #50
Gor1lla

gor1lla the one's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I did 2-3 missions before i (just) got my 130th emblem. Sucks that the achievement doesnt unlock-.-

Third in Germany to 1000 Batman: AA
First in Germany to 1000 Batman: AC
Gor1lla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:03 PM   #51
Searchman52

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremePhobia View Post
Anybody else do a mission before getting all 130 emblems?

Also, I know this might sound strange but does anybody have any idea why the download for Sonic Adventure is 1.5 Gb but it's 1.6 Gb when I look at the file on my HDD? It doesn't have any updates. However, the trial version of the game downloads at 1.49 Gb and is rounded to 1.5 Gb on HDD.

I can understand rounding from 1.49 to 1.5 but I don't get 1.5 to 1.6, just doesn't make sense.
Perhaps for save data?

Old 07-04-2011, 09:11 PM   #52
ExtremePhobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searchman52 View Post
Perhaps for save data?
I was thinking that but there are also two files "Sonic Adventure Saved Game" and "Sonic Adventure Chao Garden Saved Game" so I don't think that's the case. And even if it were the case, that's still more information in saved games than the entirety of my Mass Effect saves.

I very much intend to open up a ticket as soon as possible but it doesn't seem to want to get fixed. Sent an e-mail in anyway though for good measure.

It seems like some people have definitely done/attempted missions before getting the emblems. Maybe that's it?
Old 07-05-2011, 05:08 AM   #53
Tyba11s

Tyba11s's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremePhobia View Post
It seems like some people have definitely done/attempted missions before getting the emblems. Maybe that's it?
Don't think so. Many people have 130'd every which way possible and haven't unlocked the achievement. Some poor guy here in the forums even said he did two full clears of the game with no luck.

I've been pestering Sega every week or so about it, but since their shit got hacked, this problem is most likely a very low priority to them. Shoot them an email if anyone here hasn't already. It can only help.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:08 AM   #54
Searchman52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyba11s View Post
Don't think so. Many people have 130'd every which way possible and haven't unlocked the achievement. Some poor guy here in the forums even said he did two full clears of the game with no luck.

I've been pestering Sega every week or so about it, but since their shit got hacked, this problem is most likely a very low priority to them. Shoot them an email if anyone here hasn't already. It can only help.
Couldn't have said it better. Kinda just trying to keep shoving the importance of notifying them into the people of the forum!

But yea, the hacking stuff doesn't help whatsoever....
Just got more time to kill.

Old 07-05-2011, 08:29 PM   #55
secretspy911

secretspy911's Gamercard
Same here. Just got my 130th emblem, went in Trial mode (even completed few levels with Metal Sonic) and nothing popped. I guess the whole DLC is glitched, I'll just wait before doing the rest. I'm starting to think that's why it was on sale last week...

Searchman, keep us up to date about the SEGA website, I'll send a ticket for sure when the site will be up again.

Last edited by secretspy911; 07-05-2011 at 10:19 PM.
secretspy911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 12:47 AM   #56
ExtremePhobia

Quote:

Hehe sorry. I did THINK that but I'm scientifically minded and since he didn't blatantly state outright that he DIDN'T do missions, I haven't written it off yet. Something has got to be separating the people who have gotten it from the people who haven't and it isn't time. I checked Trueachievements and people have been getting it as recently as June 29th.

Like I said, there's not a whole lot of room for optional things so unless we've downloaded different files (which is possible, where is everyone from again? part of the reason I asked about file sizes), it's got to be something we did that isn't covered by the non-DLC achievements. Which means it had nothing to do with any mission in the game, chaos, or super sonic.

That leaves very little room. And if I was trying to reproduce the bug, running missions would only be something I'd check if I had reason to believe that it might be that. I'm not saying you're wrong or that I'm right. It's just how I got to these possibilities. Then again, I've seen some very unusual bugs. My favorite is the Wi Flag. You should Google it =).

Also, side note. I didn't shut the game off or anything after I got 130 emblems, just went strait to time trials to unlock it. Could be it but I'd definitely say slim since I'd bet more people did what I did than didn't.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:01 AM   #57
secretspy911

secretspy911's Gamercard
I did like you did, didn't shut off the game and went straight to trials but nothing. And I didn't even entered the mission mode once before completing the game.
secretspy911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 04:44 AM   #58
Tyba11s

Tyba11s's Gamercard
ExtremePhobia, I admire your tenacity, and I hope you figure it out. For what it's worth, I haven't touched any missions. I bought the DLC only after getting 130 emblems and have only played a few Metal Sonic trials. Maybe we could make a list of parameters for people to fill out?
Old 07-11-2011, 02:23 AM   #59
ExtremePhobia

Quote:
Maybe we could make a list of parameters for people to fill out?
Anybody have any recommendations for questions?

Alright Questionnaire:

1) Did you shut off the game after completing all 130 emblems or did you go strait to the trials?

2) What was the last emblem you got?

3) Did you download any patches?

4) Did you download the DLC after starting the main game?

5) Did you do any missions before you got all 130 emblems?

Honestly, I don't think 4 or 5 have anything to do with it at this point. People have both done and not done missions and both started with and without the DLC. I never got offered any patches and it would be interesting to know if someone who HAS gotten the achievement got a patch.

Any suggestions help, even if it sounds odd. Someone just got the achievement on July 7th so people are getting it, it's not a time issue.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:26 AM   #60
Gor1lla

gor1lla the one's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Didn't get the achievement

1) Did you shut off the game after completing all 130 emblems or did you go strait to the trials?
I went straight to the Trials.

2) What was the last emblem you got?
The last Chao race in the menu, i think it was the Emerald Crouse

3) Did you download any patches?
Nope

4) Did you download the DLC after starting the main game?
I downloaded the DLC days before i downloaded the game. (Different account, but the DLC is playable and it worked for other games, too.)

5) Did you do any missions before you got all 130 emblems?
Yes, 1-2 with Sonic

I hope that SEGAs issues with the ticket system will be fixed soon.

Third in Germany to 1000 Batman: AA
First in Germany to 1000 Batman: AC

Last edited by Gor1lla; 07-12-2011 at 08:10 AM.
Gor1lla is offline   Reply With Quote